[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When did you start liking harems?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1
File: Saekano_07_c02.jpg (245 KB, 1600x802) Image search: [Google]
Saekano_07_c02.jpg
245 KB, 1600x802
When did you start liking harems?
>>
>>121965458
Harems are objectively shit.
>>
harem ending is best ending
>>
A well executed harem will introduce brilliant characters who will never be happy and an even better female lead to make sure your favourite character will never be happy. I can't imagine what a bad harem looks like.
>>
I started liking them in 2007 after watching Love Hina, Ichigo 100%, Green Green etc.

I stopped liking them in 2007.
>>
>>121965535
Ichigo 100% is great. not much of an harem tho, maybe that's why.
>>
Nagasarete Airantou. Still following its update until now.
>>
When Islam dominates the world.
>>
Harems are my favorite shounen.
>>
>>121965458
It was an age thing for me. I haven't even seen the "must watch" titles of the genre. I just know that after being 14 or so I had no desire for cheap boob gags and self insert-mental masturbation.

If you want that then find a good h-manga or hentai. This type of shit is for the lowest of the low.
>>
>>121965458
Since reading manga?
>>
>series is called "Harem"
>90% of times doesn't end with main character having multiple lovers

They should call it "Dog Race" instead. Why can't they fucking do proper romances nowadays? Why does MC need 100 chicks lined up to suck his dick?

I mean I don't even mind that, but if you never planned to even let those chicks suck his dick in the first place, why even bother?
>>
I love a good love story and harems are more than able to provide one. Majority of my favorite shows are harems so it makes sense that I like the genre.
>>
>>121965458
When the budget is good.
>>
>>121965673
Let me guess, you're 16, all grown up, and prefer good and mature anime like yuru yuri?
>>
Started as edgy kid, watching everything that seems smart and deep. I think the time when i started to abandon other genre and switch to harem was around 2009. Now i only watch harem.
>>
>>121965711
Name some?
>>
>>121965732
>made harmshit-eater mad
>>
>>121965732
Yuru Yuri > whatever the hell you cite to define your idea of good
>>
>>121965458
Never, it was never good.
AMG, Tenchi, Ranma, Love Hina and Ichigo 100% are all bad.
The genre only became worse when the LN medium start writing sf/chuuni haremshit.
>>
>>121965792
>I'm yet to hit puberty
>>
>>121965458
>>
>>121965792
>Yurifag trigerred
>>
Haruhi Suzumiya.
>>
>>121965820
>recognizes harem as the shit that it is
>must be underage
This is how these shit-eaters think, everyone.
>>
>>121965743
Oreimo, Date A Live, Haruhi if that one counts
>>
>>121965866
It is though. Being adult means you can enjoy something that kids think only kids can enjoy that.
>>
>>121965872
Oreimo isn't a harem in the strictest sense. It's about his sister at the end of the day.

Haruhi definitely isn't. Do you know what constitutes a harem anime?
>>
>>121965800
How about Umi no Misaki?
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.