[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Assassination Classroom Episode 7
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 6
File: green haired bitch.jpg (37 KB, 643x344) Image search: [Google]
green haired bitch.jpg
37 KB, 643x344
Jesus christ, just how useless IS this bitch?

Isn't she supposed to be an Assassin? Why freak out whenever someone mentions violence? Don't tell me she's going to be the one cunt preaching about pacificism in a room full of killers

Honestly, she better not keep cock blocking my boy Karma with her hippy dippy bullshit.
>>
The nape of her neck.
Enough said.
>>
>>121903269
What, she gets strangled by the nape of her neck?
>>
>WE'RE ALL ASSASSINS WHO JUST WANT A NORMAL SCHOOL LIFE!
Eurgh how do people wake up knowing they write this.
>>
>>121903196
>>121903408
Did you miss the bit where they didn't volunteer to be part of that class?
>>
>>121903438
Did you miss the part where everyone broods over being murderers when it is their singular duty to kill an alien entity who will destroy earth if they don't?
>>
>>121903438
It's the way the MC mostly craves a peaceful happy school life while being stuck with a bunch of losers who is trying to do the impossible and kill this Octopus.
>>
>>121903510
I know that somebody needs to be a garbageman. That doesn't mean it has to be me.
>>
>>121903196
shes a tentacle monster like kurosensei
>>
>>121903510
That's not what they're brooding over, dumbass.
>>
I want to feed her my giga puddi in ecstasy
>>
>>121903196
I can't tell if OP is baiting us or not.
>>
>>121904103
I'll be honest, I dropped it at episode 3 because the tonal shifts the MC kept dropping pissed me off.

>Korosensei gave my friend the courage to keep trying at baseball
>But we have to kill him, aren't we the true monsters?
Ugh. The whole thing should have been lighthearted.
>>
>>121904248
>>But we have to kill him, aren't we the true monsters?
What are you even talking about?
>>
Don't worry OP, her upcoming assassination attempt on Kuro is completely fucking retarded and uses pudding
>>
>>121903196
AHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
oh god you poor secondary.
you have no idea.
>>
>>121904568
Pudding killsposion plan;_;
>>
>implying the whole "HURR SHE'S THE SAME AS SHIRO AND KOROSENSEI LOL IT WAS FORESHADOWED ALL ALONG" development isn't complete ass and pretty much made this series near unsalvageable

It's a blessing the anime will never get this far. And you HAVE to believe it was foreshadowed somehow at some point to believe it's not a complete fucking asspull. But the sad thing is, it wasn't foreshadowed at all, it IS straight out of the mangaka's ass, and he dug himself into a pretty big hole now that the whole FINAL BOSS SCHOOL CHAIRMAN got beat down pretty fucking anticlimatically.
>>
>>121904845
>he hasn't actually read the manga
>he hasn't noticed the clues like the fucking tentacles showing up at multiple times in the manga, or the fact she has alot of the same personality as korosensei.
shitty bait is shit, stop being purposely retarded.
>>
>>121903196
She was the token pettanko cover-girl who's drawn frequently in panels where she has no relevance JUST so you and the mangaka can get boners later when she gets punched, near-raped, kicked, and tied up and gagged,

And now, all of a sudden, this very character whose sole purpose was just to be the mangaka's psuedo-guro victim, is now SHIRO'S SEKRIT WEAPON.

What a load of bullshit this manga has turned into.
>>
>>121905005
>fucking tentacles showing up at multiple times in the manga
A fucking microscopic curvature in the shadow of her hairline isn't hinting at TENTACLES, you fucking retard. There's subtle, and then there's too-fucking-subtle-that-it's-probably-non-existant. This is a case of the latter.

>the fact she has alot of the same personality
They both like sweets, you ginormous retard.

It's likely everyone who defends this manga at this point are as retarded as you. There have been so many instances where your suspension of disbelief could easily have been broken, especially during the whole "SHINIGAMI GOD OF DEATH MASTER HITMAN BEST IN THE WORLD" Namek ark. You'd probably have to be an avid Shounen Jump reader (a.k.a. underage) to read this series and not have a single problem with it.
>>
>>121904845
>"I have a bunch of jellylike blades."
Quit whining because something happened that you didn't predict.
>>
File: m018.png (439 KB, 728x1132) Image search: [Google]
m018.png
439 KB, 728x1132
>>121904845
>he dug himself into a pretty big hole
Just like in the manga then.
>>
>>121905005
>implying this was foreshadowed
It's like you're one of those people who discuss this in the comments section at Batoto. I literally felt my IQ dropping when I saw their supposed "evidence" for foreshadowing.

This is a complete asspull development, no doubt. The only way this can be even slighly salvaged is if Shiro somehow secretly abducted her or some shit recently. But even then, Shiro pretty much says that the "unusual" one he saw in the classroom when he first entered was actually Kayano, not Nagisa. And this puts the final nail in the coffin.
>>
>>121904845
Trying pretty hard here
>>
File: assclass.jpg (115 KB, 796x538) Image search: [Google]
assclass.jpg
115 KB, 796x538
>>121905294
You're just upset cause you fell into the trap!
>>
>>121905211
>just another one of the 1000 puns you saw in this series 'till now
>WOW FORESHADOWING HURR

A development of this size, like a classmate being a TENTACLE MONSTER ALL ALONG, is a pretty fucking big deal. So, logically, for me to not believe this is a complete asspull, there has to had to be ENOUGH hints for this to be credible.

So far, everything I've seen was pitiful grasps at straws.
>>
What a bunch of anime-only pissy fags.

Also that was the first time I said "anime-only" to others. It felt fucking satisfying.
>>
>>121905401
Terasaka pls
You are never going to be important, just stop
>>
File: 48989258_p0_master1200.jpg (175 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
48989258_p0_master1200.jpg
175 KB, 480x360
There is no need to be upset.
Post Kaede.
>>
>>121905401
>Big surprises should be so telegraphed that everyone can see them coming, so that we know it's not an asspull
>>
>>121905401
What counts as a big hint for you? Shiro screaming "I HAVE FOUND THE ULTIMATE STUDENT" while the panel focuses on Kayano and then tentacles appear in the panel after? Because it wasn't force-fed to you then everything is an asspull?

And, honestly, for a character as flat as Kayano this doesn't come off as a huge development for her.
>>
>>121905637
She had a fucking whole chapter dedicated to her.

And what you got was a pun about jelly and probably an ink splot by the mangaka's assistant on her shadow. You'd have to suck dick pretty hard to think these were hints.

Also, it was pretty clear numerous times when Shiro appeared that the one who would always avoid his gaze was Nagisa, not Kayano. And yet this TWEEST contradicts this for no reason other than just to be a TWEEEST.
>>
>>121905401
>grasps at straws
Oh, it's you again.

Still mad you fell for the nagisabait, huh?
>>
>purification fetish triggered hard on that scene

is there any mango where the guy purify girl?
>>
File: 1422526993531.png (36 KB, 510x1499) Image search: [Google]
1422526993531.png
36 KB, 510x1499
>>121905774
Nope.
>>
File: jacket.png (243 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
jacket.png
243 KB, 500x750
TFW you can finally stop pretending to be a moralfag
>>
>>121904845
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHAAAAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHFFHFHAGSDHASGJDHASGDKAJHSGDHAHAHAHA
>>
It's always fun to see stupid fucks being mad at things
>>
>>121905858
I want to lick her navel.
>>
>>121905858
AIZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN
>>
>>121905294
>I WAS COMPLETELY FOOLED! I DIDN'T SEE IT COMING!
>IT WAS AN ASSPULL!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHUAHAHHHASHDHAHSDHASHHAHAH
>>
>>121905772
Plenty of students have chapters dedicated to them but I won't call Sugino or the poison chick well-rounded for it. Kayano is a flat character, the jelly plan did nothing to develop her, but the jelly pun can be seen, retroactively, as a hint.

And Nagisa looking away when Shiro glanced in his direction was meant to, you know, be intentionally misleading. You can't see who Shiro is looking at, neither can Nagisa, but Nagisa looked away because Captain KKK and his living freak weapon walking into your classroom and talking about having a way to kill your unkillable teacher while looking in your direction is creepy as fuck.
>>
So I've started reading the manga and guys, why does Itona read like a horrible Sonic fan-character?
>>
>>121906579
Because the tentacles are fucking him up. He gets better.
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.