[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kangoku Gakuen / Prison School Discussion Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 3
File: Hana Midorikawa.png (721 KB, 1094x1600) Image search: [Google]
Hana Midorikawa.png
721 KB, 1094x1600
Now that Koyoshi and Mari managed to escape and "trap" Kate, it seems that the 2nd Arc [since the USC entered the Prison] is entering in its home straight. [Festival]
What kind of development do you expect for the next chapters ? For a 3rd Arc ? Do you see Prison School ending after the 2nd one ?

Chapter 169 Prediction ~

Will Hana turn into a fool ... again ?

#HISBG
>>
Mari is totally my type, so why my erection is synced with Hana?
>>
>>121891166

Because she's here for the lewd moments.

Last events with Mari [cf. Kiyoshi and OMFG Kate] were hot though.
>>
I know that some little parts were traced, but what about other characters ? Are they traced too ?

Because I fear the anime will be rotoscoped to death like Aku no Hana
>>
>>121891544

I saw a video about that a few days ago, I can't find it anymore ...

I would die if that happened.
>>
>>121891544
Best case scenario - Madhouse animates it.

Second-best case scenario - Xebec animates it. Your tears will sustain me.
>>
>>121892520
>Xebec
Don't know if Xebec can maintain the art though.
>>
>>121892520
There is no best case scenario. There is only bad end and here's why. We'll either get 12 or 24 eps, -let's be honest, we'll only get 12 but anyway- the only possible, plotwise, place for the end is when boys get out of prison and usc gets imprisoned. There's no other "milestone" storywise where the anime could end. Release from prison, is irc around chapter 100. We'll get 100 chaps in 12/24 eps. It will be beyond shit.
almost as shit as mari
>>
Wut? The last chapter I can manage to find is 156 and you're talking about 169? Where do you faggets read this?
>>
>>121893746
get on our level fag
>>
>>121893836

I've read the whole thing today i need more based animu god
>>
>>121893402
The chapters are always packed with content, I'm pretty sure first season will cour/season will end at them being busted for the first time.
>>
>>121893402

Well, Madhouse currently manage to pull out a faithful adaptation in 24 episodes of Parasyte [64 chapters] and SHAFT managed to do the same for a basic work like Nisekoi [something like 50 chapters for 20 episodes].

First Arc ends of Prison School at chapter 81. Don't get me wrong, there is a chance that this will turn out to be shit but a good adaptation isn't impossible neither IMO.
>>
When do raws usually come out, i just caught up
>>
>>121894125
It's a weekly stuff and last one [168] was Monday if I recall properly; I don't know if it's usually the case though.
>>
So I just caught up on the raws myself and I have a few questions -
what on earth gave mari the resolve to do that with kate? and how on earth did she manage to convince hana to watch and film it? and how on earth did hana manage to watch it without schlicking?
>>
>>121894459

Kate is obviously into the Yuri stuff. Mari did that to have something infamous in order to counter Kate.[you know that part]
I can't explain why she resolves to go that far though, maybe this will lead to something in the next chapters.
Hana was a part of the plan plus she will do anything for Mari like Meiko so it's somewhat understandable.
Why would she do that in such a situation.
>>
>>121895448
I got that, I'd just really like to know how she became so resolved as to throw away her bonafide virgin status to satisfy kate on top of it all, to stop pictures, which if leaked, could easily be explained away - I mean think of the power mari holds over people, of course they'd believe her over kate.
Does that mean hana faked breaking off her friendship with mari in order to trick kate?
Hana's been set up as the lewdest (apart from kate) so I figured it'd be something she'd do.
>>
How many chapter has Anonymous translated past 155? And where can I find them?
>>
>>121895810
>think of the power mari holds over people, of course they'd believe her over kate

Except the opposite happened and Mari's reputation is ruined. Leaking those pictures would destroy any credibility she might have left.
>>
>>121895810
>Does that mean hana faked breaking off her friendship with mari in order to trick kate?

That's what I understand jugging from the panels of chapter 164.

For the 1st point, I don't try to think too much about it. She reached her goal even if it was somewhat absurd to go that far. At least, it was good in many aspects.

>Hana's been set up as the lewdest (apart from kate) so I figured it'd be something she'd do.

From 164, Hana was at least chocked by the situation. Kate would do that (she already did with the snakes part) but not Hana.
>>
>>121896436
>om 164, Hana was at least chocked by

168 for sure but I can't find anything valuable for 156-167; it was mostly scripts or half translation/interpretations.
>>
>>121895810
>Hana's been set up as the lewdest (apart from kate) so I figured it'd be something she'd do.

Only around kiyoshi. Nobody else even knows anything between the two. Next chapter is changing that and a shitstorm is brewing.
>>
Will meiko ever return to her former self? For the sake of drama, I hope not. If she does just imagine how jealous risa will be. I wonder how she'd feel if she knew the only reason andre was responding favourably to her was because he deluded himself into thinking she was meiko.
>>
>>121898767
Its inevitably going to happen just to get andre back on the right side.
>>
>>121898841
I really love moe meiko though...
man, I hate andre for having such shit taste.
>>
>>121898964
You can only hope she returns as a fusion of the two of her personalities and is more caring and understanding while also strict and determined but with less abrasiveness. My dick is diamonds just thinking it.
>>
>>121899105
>a fusion of the two of her personalities
fuck yeah, I can get with this
hiramoto is based as fuck so I know he'll pull it off.
>>
>>121890937
In the third arc Kate will team up with the boys to make the wet t-shirt contest happen because she wants to see Mari in one.
>>
meiko a shit
>>
>>121899316
fuck off kate
>>
>>121899360

Fuck you, Andre.
>>
>>121899388
>andre
>not mari
you fucked up
>>
>>121894341
It seems to be consistently monday
>>
>>121900266

Can't wait for 169 then. Based Hiramoto, I have faith in you for doing something as great as the plastic bottle.
>>
>>121900579
169 has me on edge. Anything with hana and kiyoshi just means its going to get really good. I will be watching for the raw threads like a vulture.
>>
File: prison-school-4412863.jpg (65 KB, 800x1172) Image search: [Google]
prison-school-4412863.jpg
65 KB, 800x1172
>>121900736
>Anything with hana and kiyoshi just means its going to get really good. I will be watching for the raw threads like a vulture.

We know that feel.
>>
>>121900579
>>121900736
Am I the only one who thinks the snake scene is better than the bottle scene? And that nothing could top the action that took place in 164?
Dear lord, have I turned into a marifag?
>>
File: 13454565.jpg (197 KB, 727x1099) Image search: [Google]
13454565.jpg
197 KB, 727x1099
>>121900960
Nothing wrong with mari. People hate on the USC for physically abusing the male cast but theres nothing more evil and damaging than emotional manipulation/abuse which kate does to almost everyone. Didn't much care for the mari/kate thing because of my contempt for kate.
>>
>>121900960

Not really, these scenes were great. I prefer the bottle and holding hands scenes over the snakes. Even if snakes scene is more lewd/Ecchi/borderline and stuff, these 2 were also lewd but funnier IMO. The relationship between Kiyoshi and Hana is just perfect since chapter 12 for me. Hanafag here btw (obviously)

Now chapter 164 is No. 1 lewd-wise for sure.
>>
>>121901145
>>121901267
I wonder if I can call myself a marifag if I like kate? I just can't bring myself to hate someone who makes my dick as hard as she does. And its not like I like the scenes purely because of the funny/lewd factor, I like them because it was mari. It wouldn't have had nearly the same impact if it had been meiko, for example. For now I'll just say she's my favourite girl in the cast.
>>
>>121901442

Nothing surprising here, she's [became] a great character. She's my second favorite. Lately I also care a lot about Kate.
>>
When does the anime come out and why will it be shit?
>>
>>121901639
>secondaries
>>
>>121901609
I still liked her back when she was a man hating tyrant, same with meiko. Its just now that they've undergone some character development and gotten some screentime that they're likable to the average anon. I honestly wouldn't mind if they both did 360's and reverted back to their old selfs. I feel so bad watching kate and risa that it makes me like them, if that makes sense. I just want them to both be able to get what they want. Kate already got hers, so its just risa's happy end I'm waiting on.
>>
>>121901145
Mari deserves it since she utterly humilliated Kate.
>>
>>121901778
Kate had it coming for years. I like both kate and mari but mari never deserved an inch of what kate put her through.
>>
>>121901919
Kate is an egocentric girl and Mari and Meiko humilliated her pretty badly. it makes sense why she'll try to get back at them.
>>
>>121901736
I also liked Mari from the start but her first appearance is the reason that some dislike her. Now, she's indeed more likable that way. A 360 for Mari would be weird but we can't know with base Hiramoto. I hope Kate will have more screentime and further development in the next chapters. I'm not found of Risa yet ...

Old Meiko > New Meiko
>>
>>121902054
>Mari and Meiko humilliated her pretty badly.
How, When?
Are we reading the same manga because that never happened in the one I'm reading.
Unless you call defending themselves against Kate's attacks and bullies, "shaming"
>>
How often are new translated chapters released?
>>
>>121902054
Yes, I can see why someone like kate would find reason enough in what happened to want to get back at them, but that in no way means they deserve what kate did to them. Big difference.
>>121902054
Eh, I'd actually prefer it if kate stayed as she is, but with what looks to be kates mother arriving with the president that looks to be very unlikely.
>>
>>121902374
Weakly.
>>
>>121902259
Well, she insulted her then left her crying on the ground. That's pretty humilliating.
>>
>>121902374
~ 1 week interval.
>>
>>121902550
Really? Then how are the translations that far behind? Is this a weekly manga? I just joined these threads, go easy on me.
>>
>>121902660
Utopia, the scanlator group, takes their sweet fucking time. Some of the more recent raws which are like 15+ chapters ahead of what utopia is at have been translated and typesetted by some awesome anons.
>>
>>121902660
They started translating it after the original guys who were translating it dropped it and noone took it for quite a while.
They also translate other mangas so they don't have time to spend translating the ones in between. At least that's the theory.
>>
>>121902724
That's not true at all stop talking out your ass and spreading lies.
>>
>>121901145
to be honest regardless of how evil they are at their core, mari's "evil" has been shoved down the audience's throat for more chapters in more graphic ways and was soloely against the boy gang, so it makes greater impact, to me at least. plus the whole "boys are disgusting perverts because boys are disgusting perverts" really gets old quickly.
>>
>>121902834
Are you saying that because utopia will stop scanning if they find out another group is translating?
>>
>>121903060
That was not what I meant at all. stop trying to derail.
>>
>>121903326
But I remember there being some sort of super sekrit link to downloading chapters that /a/nons had translated. Was I mistaken?
>>
Can somebody please tell me if they get sent back to prison? I'm at chapter 88 now in the part where they just got released, without the school prison and the usc this is just a normal sol ecchi anime it's getting pretty retarded too. it's just not as good without the usc fucking their shit up.
>>
>>121903501
No, you're not. That guy is a utopia shill. None of what the other guy said was lies. 168-155 = 13 he cant even basic math, they are pretty fucking far behind. Apparently he cant even look into the archives and find the translations for himself.
>>
>>121903985
Just keep reading anon
>>
>>121903985
Don't worry, you will love the following events.
>>
All I know is that I was cumming during their 69 position.

I was fapping so hard, I came with the force of a thousand sun.

Still, Hina should build up into being a fool again
>>
>>121901778
>Kate did nothing wrong!
>>
>>121905007
Man, remember when it was
>Mari did nothing wrong!
Does this mean Kate is the new hotness?
>>
>>121903023
Which is why her realizing she did wrong and takes the punishment makes her best girl. She actually has a concept of honor.
>>
Hana-chan did nothing wrong.
>>
>>121906130
Who said she ever did anything wrong? She just wants him to take responsibility
>>
>>121906130
>>121906494

Hana is love.
>>
>>121905126
>Does this mean Kate is the new hotness?

Idk anon. Hiramotos art with mari has gotten ridiculously good, my dick is diamonds everytime.
>>
>>121907539
>Idk anon. Hiramotos art with mari has gotten ridiculously good.

True, it's quite impressive.
>>
>>121906631
Truly the best girl.
>>
>>121901145
I've always loved this scene, Kiyoshi is so alpha here.
>>
>>121905174
>She actually has a concept of honor.

Pretty much why shes growing on me.
>>
Fuck mari and co and kate and co. I hope they all wind up in jail for act 3 with the boys as guards.
>>
The translation group does 1 chapter about once a week. They slip some though, often just a day or two, but sometimes more. The manga is weekly so, things fall behind.
Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.