[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why doesn't UFOTABLE make an anime for Fate and Heaven's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
Why doesn't UFOTABLE make an anime for Fate and Heaven's feel by recycling the shared scenes between the three routes?

It's the only way to do the series justice.
>>
>>12186173
Disclaimer: If you don't buy the new figure of Saber that's now in stores she's gonna get raped AND killed. You don't want Saber-chan to suffer right? Then take your parents money and go to the nearest store. Supplies are limited, please help save her!
>>
>>121861739
Outside of maybe the first two episodes, are there any shared scenes even?

I guess the fight between Assassin and Saber, but even then that'd need to be edited because the context is completely different.
>>
>>121861739
>combining Fate and HF
That's a terrible idea that wouldn't work at all if put into practice.
>>
>>121865115
I'm hoping they meant separately, otherwise Deen sorta did and failed at it already.

OP, Ufotable is making HF movie(s). Fate is the only route they haven't animated or have shown plans to do so. If I recall it got a phone compatible version of the VN.
>>
>>121865115

That's not what I said at all, I mean that since the routes reuse a lot of scenes between one another with minor changes, you could make the three series separately reusing a fair amount of material with only small changes.

>>121865243
How's that even gonna work? I'm not convinced they can pull off HF in an hour and a half.
>>
>>121865891
There's probably going to be more than one HF movie.
>>
File: 1422651447090.jpg (537 KB, 1293x1724) Image search: [Google]
1422651447090.jpg
537 KB, 1293x1724
>>121862877
I couldn't care less at this point
best Fate is already long gone, I have to wait a looonnnnggg time for her to come back
>>
I just want a Sparks Liner High bonus scene in the Heaven's Feel blu-ray. Fuck the Fate route.
>>
>>121865891
Guessing more than one movie. It's been theorized that HF will be in movie form so they can keep the sex and gore, without cutting out too much.
>>
File: 46130942.jpg (106 KB, 537x500) Image search: [Google]
46130942.jpg
106 KB, 537x500
>>121861739
>Implyling Fate route won't be animated.
It's an elaborate plan by Type-moon and Ufotable. The budget for UBW and HF was already set in stone. They're trying to gather enough capital to fund the impending adaptation. First, they and new Saber content to the UBW blu-ray releases; the bait is set. Saber fags are disappointed about not receiving an animated route so, they snatch up anything remotely saber related. UBW's sales are on the rise, some even buy multiple copies for the saber novels. One to read, one to preserve, and several to cum into. After several months of crusty pages and sticky figures, fast forward to HF release. Box office sales are high form the nips anticipation of their long awaited Sakura route being animated but, not high enough for the plan hatched by UFOxTM to reach their end game. Come time for the BD release of Heaven's Feel each box set, a bonus disc was said to be include. Most buyers are pleasantly surprised to find various scenes from F/HA animated by Ufotable. Initially content with the one Saber scene amidst several Sakura, Rin, and side character scenes the Saber fans seem to have given up. Until, video surfaces of a person unboxing their HF blu'ray box and there is a special case with Saber plastered on it, front to back. The disc is a special announcement, from saber, of Ufotable's up and coming saber project along with an interactive LE ending. Only one in every thousand boxes contain the special disc but, that isn't enough to stop the dedicated Saberfag. Sales are higher than any other release in Ufotable history. After the immense budget had been collected they animate Fate Route: the Extended Edition. A real time adaptation of Fate where not a moment of Saber is missed. The preparations are complete and the production is starting all because Takeuchi got Nasu drunk and whispered sweet nothings to him until he would reluctantly proposed the Idea to Ufotable and convince them to let Takeuchi write and direct it.
>>
>>121865891
It's likely it'll be more than one movie. Otherwise we'd have a repeat of the UBW one, but even worse since HF has more content to cover.
>>
File: jF29YbA.jpg (960 KB, 3545x4527) Image search: [Google]
jF29YbA.jpg
960 KB, 3545x4527
>>
Good. No one wants to see some cuck get felt up in the woods or in some teenagers house.
>>
>>121866274
>>121866049

>>121866513

Oh, that might actually be ideal.
Really, UFO's adaptation of UBW is about as good as one could possibly expect for a FSN adaptation, and it would be a pity if it wasn't done for all routes.
>>
>>121866570

>Implying Saber had any business with Morgan after she gave her a dicking and made her pregnet.

It's not cucking if the cucked doesn't care.
>>
>>121866513
Except UBW won't come close to F/Z's sales.
>>
File: Saber cucked 2.jpg (123 KB, 566x614) Image search: [Google]
Saber cucked 2.jpg
123 KB, 566x614
>>121866619
Her tears are delicious after Lancelot got in on it.
>>
>Kerry made the cuckold king cuck herself from the grail while simultaneously fucking Gilgamesh, King of Jobbers
Literally top cuck
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.