[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Manhwa + Manhua General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: 2727273.jpg (202 KB, 600x584) Image search: [Google]
2727273.jpg
202 KB, 600x584
Any Korean or Chinese animation allowed
>>
>>121847962
NOT MANGA NOR ANIME
O
T

M
A
N
G
A

N
O
R

A
N
I
M
E
>>
>>121847962
Fuck off, newfag. Make your shitty thread on Reddit or some other site.
>>
>>121847962

Manhwa and Manhua are pretty much manga just from a different non western country
>>
>>121848341

I have been using /a/ and 4chan for over 5 years. Manhwa and manhua are allowed on both /a/ and /co/ but /a/ is more positive
>>
File: DVsPC (1).png (1 MB, 1280x692) Image search: [Google]
DVsPC (1).png
1 MB, 1280x692
Leafie is one of my top 5 animated flicks
>>
How's Tower of God doing these days?
>>
What happened to translations of Yaoguai Mingdan? Did they die just as best girl showed up?
>>
File: copyrighted work do not steal.jpg (334 KB, 600x3330) Image search: [Google]
copyrighted work do not steal.jpg
334 KB, 600x3330
my favorite
>>
>>>/co/
>>
i am currently reading the Dragon Tiger Gates series for manhua. It has good art and all, but powerlevels are obnoxious as hell. Actually all manhua are obnoxious in the powerlevel aspects
>>
>>121848793

>Manhwa and manhua are allowed on both /a/ and /co/ but /a/ is more positive
>but /a/ is more positive
>he says this to a reply telling him to fuck off to reddit

Top laff.
>>
>>121848197
>>121848341
>>>/b/
>>
>>121849353
im guessing theres no translations,
its not on mangaupdates, and very little about it anywhere else.
>>
>>121849301
Non Western works aren't allowed on /co/. Read the sticky.
>>
>>121849353

have you tried the gamer? its slow as hell but i like how they manage the power levels in that one
>>
>>121849787
It is not in English, Chines is pretty hard to translate to English and retain their original meaning so nobody bother translating them. Some are translated like the Outlaws and City of Darkness but they are far behind Chinese release.
Currently the Dragon Tiger Gates series is 771 chapters now with several spinoff. I am just reading it because it has a Japanese as the mainboss fighting against a bunch of Chinese protag
>>
Fuck off
>>
/a/ is so racist sometimes.
>>
>>121849981
i read a lot of manhua and manhwa since my language is close to Chinese and Korean, they got translated while English can't. Already tried the Gamer, it is too slow. I will have to wait for several chapters to get release before picking it up again.
>>
>>121847962
Fuck i loved that series.
Seeing her mother with another family was agonizing and the art was very good. Undoubtedly the only good manhwa series, I'd give it 8/10. Wish there was more good manhwa, it just seems to be generic shit like the gamer and tower of god.
>>
File: balala green.webm (3 MB, 573x311) Image search: [Google]
balala green.webm
3 MB, 573x311
Anyone Balala here?
>>
>>121852103
Since when do Chinese start making this stuff?
I don't watch Chinese animation but they have good stock material from their martial art novel. Why try the Nips magical girls route?
>>
>All images and resulting discussion should pertain to anime or manga.
Fuck off with your chink and gook shit.
>>
File: leafie..jpg (48 KB, 478x692) Image search: [Google]
leafie..jpg
48 KB, 478x692
>>121849057
It really was not that good. The story felt like it jumped from scene to scene without any impact. It didn't feel emotional like people said it was, and I have cried watching stuff before.

Beyond that, the Korean spoken language sounds disgusting.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.