[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Yet he still voids the successful actress and mother instead
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 117
Thread images: 8
File: slut.png (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
slut.png
2 MB, 1280x720
Yet he still voids the successful actress and mother instead of the worthless NEET
>>
>>121713440
> slut
> fulfilled life
>>
>>121713440
Dropped at the pro-NEET propaganda episode.
>>
>bashing the core audience
I don't remember anime being produced in America
>>
>>121713440
>>fulfilled life
>>has hurt everybody that has ever got close to her
>>
So what happened to Idol guy anyway?
>>
>>121713440

Where is it implied that he doesn't respect the people he voids?
>>
>>121713440
He respects people who lived fulfilled lives, not filled with dicks. There's a difference.
>>
>>121713440
>was an ass to her manager
>was an ass to her children to the point the oldest hated her.
>had no problem beating other people

Meanwhile neet showed guenuine remorse for hurting his step mom because of his attitude.

He has more chance than her to not turn shit next time.
>>
>>121713484

It worked for Evangelion
>>
>>121713628

>manager controlled her life without her permission
>redeemed herself to her children
>only beat up worthless sack of shit NEET because she felt her life was threatened

NEETs are addicted to their own self-pity, his remorse means nothing as he'll just end up making the same mistakes all over again.
>>
>>121713829
Reminder he only became neet because he didn't like his step mom
Also >controlled by manager
Bullshit she was a Diva
>implying she didn't want to take orders from the D
>>
>>121713829
>manager controlled her life without her permission
Not a reason to beat her. And you can see from her attitude that it was daily bullying.
>redeemed herself to her children
How ? It's clear they didn't like being whored on TV by their mom and she did nothing to atone.
>only beat up worthless sack of shit NEET because she felt her life was threatened
Still no excuse.
>>
The mother always blamed life and the others for her circumstances, the NEET only blamed himself
>>
Yeah that was fucking dumb. The lady who was beaten and taken advantage of goes to the void for developing a tough personality, even though it showed at then end all she wanted was to take care of her kids. Vs the waste of life otaku who uses up his stepmoms shit but and cant even tell her he loves her when thats all she wants to hear. Decim is a fucking retard 2nd mistake hes made so far with peoples souls
>>
>>121714291
See
>>121714210
>>
>>121714210
and thats exactly why the neet was worth reincarnation, he was able to recognize his flaws and not make excuses for it, he showed legitiment remorse, the actress only wanted to blame others and not fix her awful actions, she experienced physical and emotional abuse first hand so she knows how harmful it, so its simply unforgivable that knowing first hand how it hurts she would STILL do these deeds to people around her and even her kids.

She deserved to go to the void
>>
File: 3198.jpg (121 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
3198.jpg
121 KB, 1280x720
They should fuck Decim off and show us the Ginti life.
>>
>>121714438
You dont direct someone to your own post samefag I saw it and disregarded it because its nonsense. If the otaku had the sense to blame himself he would have taken some responsibility. He blamed his stepmom go rewatch the episode. It was just pussy sentiment that being a nothing pussy is some jesus meek inherit the earth shit, while doing what you have to do sends you to hell.
>>
This show really is deep and thought provoking.
>>
>>121714553
Agreed Decim is a shit.
>>
>>121714557
>doing what you have to do
Abusing people?
>>
>>121714610
He saw the kind of shit she had been through, The otaku had been through exactly nothing but playing video games and taking his loving family for granted. If it turned out the mom was just a selfish bitch doing it all for her career then I would understand the voiding, but she was dealing with the stress of raising her family alone. If she abandoned her kids fuck it void that bitch, guess we dont need the souls of devoted mothers.
>>
>>121714762
To me having a rough past is no excuse for abusing people.
Bullies are shit people, I have zero sympathy for regardless of their circumstances.
>>
When someone kills their boss, you know they've been wronged. The mother was a bitch. Tough does not mean abusive.
>>
Does it say anywhere that the elevators can't be modified so that both people get reborn if that becomes the outcome and they are both deserving
>>
>>121714798
She wasnt a bully. She didnt go out of her way to abuse people, she just had no patience for fucking up her schedule, her assistant was a fuck up, and a shitty human being also. And when she smashed that nerds face she thought it was life or death, again if accepting death without fighting and leaving your kids alone is what it takes to get into heaven then it is truly just pussy sentiment written by a pussy
>>
Did the plastic surgery bowling girl deserve to go to heaven?
>>
>>121714886
It would show both white masks as before.
>>
>>121714886
We already had an episode where both players get reincarnated.
>>
File: edit.jpg (87 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
edit.jpg
87 KB, 1024x576
>voids bitches
>moe as fuck
boy of the year
>>
>>121713543
He was going to push, so so I give him a big ol' voidin'
>>
>>121714998
Why is his face so god damn long?
>>
Decim can't make a perfect judgement because he follows the current system which is flawed. Let us stop judging him.
>>
>>121714931
>She wasnt a bully.
She was.
My boss doesn't beat me when I fuck up.

I don't beat people who are in my way.

I don't plan to whore my kids on TV.

She was a shit person.
>>
>>121714291
>>121714557
>>121714762
>>121714931
Try not typing like a fucking 10 year old, then someone might take you a little bit more seriously.
>>
>>121714998
You forgot.

>white hair

White hair is a trait very common amongst superior husbandos. (Gintoki, Dante, Akagi)
>>
>>121715080
This a fucking chan thread not and english essay. Try not being butthurt that you have no good point to defend that nerd you self identify with
>>
>>121715203
Fuck off, faggot.
>>
>>121715251
Theres the real you, I wonder how Decim would judge that reaction.
>>
>>121715040
This man's right.
>>
>>121715276
If he tested me by observing me posting on 4chan, I'd be fucked. Otherwise, I'd probably get reincarnated.
>>
>>121714762
The mom was a selfish bitch, though. She wasn't doing any of it for her kids. They were fucking miserable and hated her, and she had no patience with them, and she used them as her excuse for everything while never actually tending to them.
>>
>>121715321
He can see your memories though. If you feel like you are more honest on 4chan, which I think most people are because its anonymous, he probably would judge you off what you posted here.
>>
>>121713735
Anime may be the only medium with a veritable subgenre devoted to denigrating its viewers.
>>
>>121715369
I believe she only cared for the baby and hardly gave a shit about the rest cause they were "weak"
>>
>>121715418
I think she cared about the baby because it was cute and little and hadn't grown into a person with real complaints about how she ran the family yet.
>>
>>121715459
I could believe that
>>
>>121715369
Yeah because they are kids and didnt understand how hard she worked for them to even exist. Im not saying she was a perfect mother or person, but Decim should have had some understanding I think it was very clear at the end she had a kind heart deep down and was a victim of circumstance.
>>
>>121715573
What circumstance? She became a single mother of four kids by different parents all on her own.
>>
>>121715573
>how hard she worked for them to even exist
top lel
>>
You guys keep forgetting that the judgements don't matter. Nola pretty much said that they are just puppets, so in the end do you really think that any choice the arbiters make is not already decided?

Just wait for Decim to make the wrong choice anons.
>>
>>121715573
She wasn't working that hard. She was going on beach vacations and getting fucked and not tending to them.
>>
>>121715656
I think the first two episodes sink your theory, considering Nona thought Decim had decided incorrectly.
>>
>>121715611
Her parents didnt teach her shit, she gotten impregnated as a teen by an older guy, the fathers of her other children beat her. She had been beaten pushed around and taken advantage of her entire life. All she was able to learn was abuse, but she still had a shred of a loving mother left in her I dont think she deserved voiding
>>
>>121715739
Maybe she should have learned from the first two guys she ended up with.
>>
>>121715634
She paid for their food, clothes, and home did she not? You would get along great with Decim the way you are unwilling to understand what someone had to go through. If she spent most of her life not being able to do shit, but get abused by her boyfriend and take care of her kids, I dont blame her for having a little fun when she suddenly gets famous. What would any human do?
>>
>>121715832
Maybe she wanted a man so she wouldnt be alone and her kid had a father, but kept getting taken advantage of by assholes?
>>
>>121715739
She wasn't pushed around or taken advantage of her entire life. She was governing herself.

Also, learn to fucking type.
>>
People still responding to Death Parade bait threads
>People still defending the liar
>People still defending the violent brutish manipulator
Holy shit people. It's not that hard.
>>
>>121715840
>What would any human do?
Not party it up with guys after three abusive husbands.
>>
>>121715902
You either learn by experience or you don't. If she truly cared about having a better life she would have learned to see through assholish men after the second time.
>>
>>121715959
The fucking show defends the liar.
>>
>>121715926
Dude, why do you only remember the last 2 seconds of the story? She only got famous when she was already pretty old, up until then she was getting beat on by her babby daddy.
>>
>>121716014
Her four baby daddies. It wasn't some asshole guy ruling her life because of chance. It was four assholes coming into it because of her persistently shitty actions.
>>
File: 1421082772852.gif (470 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1421082772852.gif
470 KB, 200x200
The first episode of the this show was great.
And yet it managed to attract the worst kind of people and now /a/ is in a permanent episode 1 loop.
>>
>>121715043

So long as we can agree that so far every decision that he has made except bowling episode is wrong
>>
>>121716070
This was the 4th episode
>>
>>121715997
The fucking show says there's more ways than one to judge as of last episode. Just because Nonna thinks something doesn't mean the show does. Decim will do whatever people say anyway so when the two chicks upped him he was like, 'well she was a liar who never lived life to the fullest' until he was brow beaten and just sorta went with it.
She was on the cusp of incarnation and void. It could have been another bowlers case but instead she fell on her own cross and started lying yet again. Honestly, even if Decim had known there was still grounds to void her as she was lying, being inherently dishonest and dirty about all she does while playing the victim.
She was a 50/50 case. The mother on the other hand deserved to be voided so hard it's not even the slightest bit funny.
>>
>>121715959
Regarding the first case.
Was she a cheater or not ?
>>
>>121716191
>The mother on the other hand deserved to be voided so hard it's not even the slightest bit funny.

Sounds to me like you're just projecting your feelings towards your own mother
>>
>>121713440
What this anon said >>121713552
Never it is implied that Dekim hates or disrespect people that are sent to the void. In fact he still builds mannequins of them so that what they were in life won't be completely lost.
>>
>>121713735
Only because the audience missed the point and went full waifufag over the girls.
>>
>>121716191
>playing the victim
She literally tried to appear as horrible as she could.
>>
>>121716150
Everything is wrong except that. Agreed.
>>
>>121716150
Bowling girl was a slut trying to disguise her true self to deceive men. Decim a shit.
>>
>>121716052
Okay I'm done dealing with the circular logic so Ill rephrase it one last time then be ignorant if you want.

I never said she was perfect, I just said she didnt deserve to get voided. They showed at the end even though she was a tough bitch she had a kind-heart deep down. It was just buried under a lifetime of being shit on.

She had the hardest life of anyone on the show so far. The nerd was a selfish fuck who got everything handed to him and still blamed his step mom for him being a failure.

The dude on the first episode was a paranoid asshole who tried to stab his pregnant wife and he went to heaven.
>>
>>121716230
Sounds to me like you're reaching. Of all the things one could accuse my mother of being a violent self promoter is not one. Further she would never use her children as a stepping stone for her goals.
Nice attempt at attacking the person rather than the opinion though. How about you stop having shit taste and start thinking so you can avoid such dirty strategies in future?

>>121716212
She was confirmed a cheater within the show. It's undeniable. Why and how she should have dealt with it are up for grabs. Personally I would be pretty close to voiding her for ruining all the things she supposedly loves so much by lying and playing victim but you have to admit she did have her heart in the right place when it wasn't impaled on her other lovers dick
>>
SJW go away
>>
>>121716419
I agree that the dude in episode one should have been voided.

NEET never blamed his step mom. He wanted to get closer to her but was unable to.
>>
>>121714931
Look at those hot double standards. She fucked up the game. Decim judges their attitude and level of decency they display while playing and that is his main criteria, she fucked up. You can spend all day making excuses for her but the amount of darkness he showed was enough for Decim to void her.
>>
>>121716422

So you admit that your mother is precocious and you feel she doesn't care about you?

What's the earliest memory you have of your mother?
>>
>>121716422
>She was confirmed a cheater within the show. It's undeniable
What? Wasn't it implied she may have lied in order to save her husband?
>>
>>121716583
She did lie, but she also cheated on him once.
>>
>>121713735
See >>121716326

They had no idea that Anno was criticizing them (as well as himself).
>>
>>121716419
>circular logic
I am one hundred percent sure I have not used any circular logic.
> They showed at the end even though she was a tough bitch she had a kind-heart deep down. It was just buried under a lifetime of being shit on.
They showed no such thing. They showed either that she understood she was terrible but was still terrible when push came to shove or that she naturally used her children as excuses, depending on how cynical you want to be about it.
>She had the hardest life of anyone on the show so far. The nerd was a selfish fuck who got everything handed to him and still blamed his step mom for him being a failure.
How hard your life is is not the determining factor. It's how you behave. The "nerd" (you really need to lurk more) didn't, if I recall, blame his stepmom for his being a failure - he blamed his stepmom for intruding into his life or not being his real mom or some angsty shit like that. If the "nerd" (Jesus fuck, lurk for at least a week before posting) is selfish for committing suicide without considering others, the woman is at least as selfish just for attempting murder.

>The dude on the first episode was a paranoid asshole who tried to stab his pregnant wife and he went to heaven.
It's not heaven, you dense fucker.
>>
>>121713440
She smashed his head into an arcade. Cucks these days
>>
>>121716542
That statement is invalid. He sent the dude that tried to stab his pregnant wife with a handful of darts to heaven, and sent the wife to hell for cheating. Talk about fucking double standards
>>
>>121716548
You're a funny guy. I wouldn't try to psychoanalyse people, it not only makes you sound like a cunt but look uneducated. Take your arm chair psychology elsewhere.

>>121716583
She lied about the baby and hating him. The cheating shit was very real. Honestly given that her whole background in the show was lying I wouldn't be surprised if the matchy excuse was bullshit too.
For all her 'good martyr' shit her boundless love seemed to amount very little when it came to getting fucks on the side.
>>
>>121716669
Nah, I'm pretty sure most otaku who watched Evangelion understood Shinji's self-hatred.
>>
>>121716721
>I wouldn't be surprised if the matchy excuse was bullshit too
We also know for sure that she wasn't Matchy.
>>
>>121716663
>>121716721
Ah, yeah, given she lied so often I guess the void makes sense when you consider that they're trying to weed out bad souls.
>>
>>121716721
>armchair psychology
That's the way you do psychology.
>>
>>121716542
>Decim judges their attitude and level of decency they display while playing and that is his main criteria, she fucked up.
have you even watched death billiards?
>>
>>121716794
Death Parade is clearly taking a different sort of approach.
>>
>>121716688
Lol you should kill yourself anon seriously. All you are doing is mincing words. You must be an autist,
>>
>>121716827
>Lol
Kill yourself back to reddit.
>>
>>121716827
You do realize that "mincing words" isn't a thing without the negation, right?
>>
ITT: Lonely woman hating otakus
>>
>>121716825
Death Billiards is clearly 100% canon, proven by the Chavvot imagery on the roulette.
>>
>>121716793
Looking less and less educated by the minute. In any case, at the very least finish your degree before you try to use half baked logic on an anon online. 'The mother' is cliche as balls and so is Freudian development.
>>
>>121716895
>cliché
So is taking a toddler for a shot, but that doesn't make it wrong.
>>
>>121716865
When you say its not heaven when that is clearly the terminology on the show you are mincing words. When you say to lurk more for calling him a nerd, your a mincing fucking words. And when you say I need the nagation to use the phrase "mincing words" you are mincing words

Srs anon commit sudoku listening to you try to rationalize shit is painful.
>>
>>121716794
Its not about winning or losing. Its about contextualising how a person behaves against the circumstances of their life. You could have been a nice guy who never dealt with serious shit, doesn't mean that you weren't a stinker that never got a chance to explode. The game shows the persons essence the memories explain how that person came to be and what to use when stressing them.
>>
Is it possible that Decim has a bias toward men ?
Maybe Onna is there to rectify it somehow.
>>
File: 1424691735237.jpg (89 KB, 1146x1148) Image search: [Google]
1424691735237.jpg
89 KB, 1146x1148
>>121716968
>Srs
Took me a while
>>
>>121716968
>When you say its not heaven when that is clearly the terminology on the show you are mincing words
Except they already explained they use it just because people understand it better. Did you even watch the show? It's reincarnation vs the end of the soul.

>When you say to lurk more for calling him a nerd, your a mincing fucking words.
Not even him, but what the fuck does this even mean? Learn to speak English the lurk forever please.
>>
>>121716924
If you're defending Freud you're pretty much wrong. He was a foundation nothing more. Just like leeches and bleeding were par for medicine for awhile and helped it develop so too was Freud and his sexual obsession.
>>
File: jib.gif (169 KB, 160x220) Image search: [Google]
jib.gif
169 KB, 160x220
>act like a whore
>get voided
Everything is right with the world
>>
>>121716419
Its not paranoia if she actually cheated dumb fuck. Abusive whore mom got the void because she's an abusive whore mom. End of story. Kill yourself
>>
>>121717012
Yeah duh, but heaven is still the word they use on the show. For you to even say that you must be the same faggot who's been samefagging this whole thread. Only one autistic enough not to get the implication, and also the only person I've ever seen grammar nazi on /a/
>>
>>121717003
I'd laugh pretty hard at that. So many people would get blown out, even me.
>>
>>121717129
>heaven is still the word they use on the show
They use 天国 actually nigger.

Not even the same guy from earlier in the thread.
>the only person I've ever seen grammar nazi on /a/
Fuck off newfag, it's so obvious you've been here about an hour.
>>
>>121717105
Man you are fucking blind. You should watch a show with a little less ambiguity. Yeah she cheated, but it was so far removed from the time he thought she cheated that he had no basis to believe it. That fact that she actually had cheated was purely coincidental.
>>
>>121717178
Why'd you take the bait? Its obvious. No one that retarded could operate a computer
>>
>>121717193
Didn't read. Jump off a cliff
>>
>>121717266

>I'm willingly ignorant but for some reason this is a failure on your part

Truly autistic
Thread replies: 117
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.