[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Koufuku Graffiti
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
What does saury even smell like? Is it really that bad?
>>
Depend on what kind of stuff you do to it. Dry it ?
>>
>>121660153
I would assume just a lingering fishy smell.
>>
File: eating shit.png (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
eating shit.png
1 MB, 1280x720
>>121660185
>>121660262
Wasn't there also a bit in Hidamari Sketch about the terrible smell of grilled saury? It must be truly horrendous if it is of such note in a country that eats as much fish as Japan.
>>
>Ryou will never tell you that you stink like fish politely
>>
So, what to /a/ think of Ryou's sketch?
>>
>>121661052
It's a nice filter.
>>
>>121661052
No soul

hitler/10
>>
>>121660391
I guess it's because of saury's high fat content.
>>
>>121660391
It can't be that bad, since Ryou seemed pretty keen to get a whiff of it.
>>
File: koufuku bento.jpg (94 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
koufuku bento.jpg
94 KB, 960x720
>>121662929
That was just her excuse for making sure her own scent had permeated Kirin's clothing. Marking one's property and all.
>>
>>121660153
>What does saury even smell like? Is it really that bad?
They are traditionally cooked with the intestines left in. So when cooked you smell the fish guts. You are suppose to eat the fish guts, but I understand it isn't for everyone. The fish itself is very, very affordable. But removing the tiny bones is a hassle.
>>
>>121660153
That OST is just too glorious, can't wait to download it.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.