[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Grisaia
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4
File: horseshit.png (640 KB, 584x606) Image search: [Google]
horseshit.png
640 KB, 584x606
Grisaia backerkits being sent out for the kikestater. Adult versions are on there, so if you pledged $1 you can now upgrade and get the full versions with all the adult content.

No adult physical versions, though. Have to buy the game twice if you want a box collection and the uncensored version.
>>
I really hope they're using different staff for each project.
If they're stalling WEE to push out Grisaia and Clannad faster, they can fuck off. I paid for that shit.
>>
>paying for cartoon sex
>>
What's the draw here? What makes this different from the other hundreds of VNs out there?

I understand using KS if your product is too risky or niche, but this doesn't seem different at all.
>>
When are we getting unlicensed uploads of the translations? I forgot to back it until it was too late, and I'm gonna buy them but I don't really wanna wait until it's available to the general public to play the remaining two.
>>
Day 1 pirate thanks Dovac
>>
>>121660015
>What makes this different from the other hundreds of VNs out there?
Its in english?
Also, it has Amane.
>>
>>121660015
The draw is pretty much just for people who have already played the first game to pay actual money for the next two since the only translation team working on it teamed with the actual company. It's not different from other VNs in a special way, but they decided to take a shot with crowdfunding the translation process and it was a success.

I'm going to bet this will happen again in the future with something else and I guess it's good for everyone involved really.
>>
>>121660130
Physical copies contain drm free versions of the censored version. idk about the adult version.

But dick will help us find a way.
>>
>>121660286
But anon, she's 50% old grandma wisdom and 50% dicks.

>>121660351
What this anon said. It's a VN that some people liked.
The only difference from other VNs is that there was a hope that the sequels to that series would actually get translated; so people threw money at the problem and now we get results.
>>
>>121658583
Fuck. I want a physical copy and the adult version; so do I have to throw $200 at the problem? I may just buy the physical and pirate the 18+ when it comes out then.
>>
Are they going to release the translation now for the rest of the two game?
Forgive me becase I've been living under a rock for these past few days.
>>
>>121660576
Yeah. They're translating the original, labyrinth, and eden. Also the spin off magic girl VN with Lemon.
>>
>>121660677
What? Really?
Any definite date and will I have to buy it?
>>
>>121660351
I hope its Requiem of phantom remake because that DVD shit I can't do.
>>
>blatant commercial advertisements
>>
>>121660709
No and no, I'm sure someone will upload it for your pirate ass.
>>
File: mura1.png (490 KB, 1000x394) Image search: [Google]
mura1.png
490 KB, 1000x394
>yfw Grisaia gets translations for all parts while Muramasa never lives to see the day.
>>
File: ss (2015-01-05 at 04.36.04).jpg (95 KB, 548x825) Image search: [Google]
ss (2015-01-05 at 04.36.04).jpg
95 KB, 548x825
>>121660882
Please...
>>
This is news to me considering I've been living under a rock for a while.

I remember reading the first one when the patch released the very same day about ages ago.

I also remember that the same team was going to do the second and the third sequel, what happened to them?

Wait, don't tell me that they're part of this jewstarter project now. I swear to god.
>>
>>121660833
Would be true, but if you missed the kickstarter its too late to spend money on this. Maybe in four months when the first game drops people can buy in again, or just pirate.
>>
>>121660970
Yep. Koestl got picked up by sekai project to translate these. He would have translated the sequels eventually; but this allows him to finish them within the year.
>>
>>121660882
I mean.. kikestarter. I'm sure something like this would work out super well for Muramasa.
>>121660970
They're part of the jewstarter project, working with the company they're doing all games and whatever added content is made. I really don't see why it's a bad thing they're part of this. I'd want the people I first read to do the sequels tbh.
>>
>>121661084
>I'd want the people I first read to do the sequels tbh.

Agreed. The way Koestl translated the humor for the first game was the major draw for me, so this is the best situation imo. Although I'm pissed that I have to buy the game twice if I want a physical adult version; so I'm just going to buy a physical and torrent the 18+ since I feel I already bought the game.
>>
>>121660930
これは英雄の物語ではない。英雄を志す者は無用である。

>>121661084
I doubt it. They'd have to censor a bunch of scenes if they intend on make it all-ages (what appears to be their strategy), get Nitroplus's permission (when it seems that JAST might translate it in the next 7 or so years) and actually deal with the hurdle of translating it themselves.
>>
>>121661329
Never said it wouldn't suck for the people making it, but I think there's a huge amount of people who want to read it and are also too lazy to learn Japanese. There's a "market" for this shit. I also think all-ages was just because of a physical existing? Really I'm not too sure why they bothered with it and I don't think many people would.
>>
People like to call it censored, but doesn't the all ages version have new scenes to replace certain scenes. And maybe it has new scenes in genrral
>>
>>121659925

If I remember correctly, they are.

Different teams for every game pretty much.
>>
>>121660882
Muramasa would be infinitely more difficult to translate.
>>
>>121661506
I don't think the market for Muramasa is as big - We're talking about an 18+ Nitroplus VN. Looking from the scale here: There's only so many people who read VNs out of those who casually read anime and watch manga, and an even fewer number willing to read Saya/Muramasa. And this, of course.
>>121661591

A sad dream that'll probably never come to be. At least not in the next 5 years. Maybe somebody could go bribe Makoto and JAST for them to restart translations.
>>
>>121658583
Well this is bullshit. The 18+ version is only available digitally
>>
>>121662130
Its because kickstarter doesnt allow 18+ stuff
>>
>>121662332
What about Huniepop?
>>
>>121662386
I may be wrong, but i think the 18+ version was a patch that you got after buying the game.
>>
Really wanted to backerkit that sexy bikini kazuki but decided not to.
I like how the 18+ ver of the game is cheaper
>>
>>121658583
>>Have to buy the game twice if you want a box collection and the uncensored version.
There is no guarantee that doing this will work.
>>
>>121663757
What do you mean? In the kickstarter yoj could get the all ages ver.

In the backerkit both are available and purchasble
>>
>>121663955
What? Didn't you read the OP? No adult physical versions only digital versions. I know that some people are not satisfied with that.
>>
>>121664198
I meant the part you quoted.
And i think op meant that you buy the all ages for physical and then digital for 18plus
I.e buy it twice to get it physical and 18 plus albeit digital

On my phone
>>
>>121664198
You can always just pirate the uncensored versions.
>>
>>121664581
Well now I am not sure whether to buy the 18+ digital versions or not.
>>
>>121659925
It's faster to learn moon than to wait for WEE translations. Just pirate the other 2 episodes and open that translation dictionary.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.