[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NHK ni Youkoso
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 225x318) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 225x318
Thoughts on this one? And why isn't Misaki Nakahara your wifu?
>>
NHK taught me not to think of imaginary characters in that way.

Thanks a lot NHK.
>>
>>121496983
>why isn't Misaki Nakahara your wifu?
Because she ruined the show.
>>
>>121496983
>And why isn't Misaki Nakahara your wifu?
Because I don't like manipulative bitches.
>>
File: mari evangelion.png (91 KB, 200x346) Image search: [Google]
mari evangelion.png
91 KB, 200x346
>>121496983
Got about 85% of the way through it and then had to drop it because I couldn't handle it anymore. I don't know what the term is for what it is about the show that is just so damn frustrating, but it's firmly on the "dropped" list and will never be revisited.

Also Misaki a shit. Literally a character designed to be a waifu like pic related.
>>
>>121497722
Did you drop on the [spoilers]pyramid scheme[/spoilers] episode?

I didn't drop it there but I had to skip it, it was just hard to watch.
>>
My favorite anime. But it's a shame that there are so many /r9k/ level fans who ignore the whole point of the story in order to wait for "their Misaki".
>>
>>121497789
>manually spoiling text
CTRL+S while using the native quick reply. Thank me later.

Also I can't remember, this was ages ago.
>>
>>121496983
Because I'm not into sociopaths. Not even cute ones.
>>
I am watching this right now and have mixed feelings. I am still wondering how it got good reviews; Is it because it goes pretty deep into the life of a neet?
>>
>>121497722
Misaki is the antithesis of a waifu. She only drags MC down, and NHK goes out of its way to show this
>>
>>121497835

Isn't that only for 4chanX? He might not use it.
>>
>>121496983
because i'm not an idiot that missed the entire point of the show
>>
>>121497980
It also works without 4chan X.
See?
>>
>>121497980
>native
Keyword.

I don't use 4chanX (mostly because I have no idea where the fuck the currently functional one is located).
>>
Novel is far better. And real-life Misakis are so easy to find they even have mental health support groups for people with codependent disorders.
>>
>>121498345
At the end Misaki actually creeped me out. Someone who was actually going to kill themselves because their partner moved on sounds pretty unhealthy.
>>
File: NHK_c023p028.png (205 KB, 877x1423) Image search: [Google]
NHK_c023p028.png
205 KB, 877x1423
>>121496983
I'm reading it, and for now I found it fun and also sad at some moments, but why the fuck is he so stupid. For example, this page.
He's living in his parent"s basement, and now he's gained their trust. After doing this, why would he do drugs and fap like a madman, in a totally overblown way ? There's got to be a limit to how you're stupid, and the worst is, he's been shown as intelligent for most of the manga before.
Anyway, I think it's overrated. If it was more realistic and less over the top, it would've been a solid 9.
>>
>>121498574
It's not because he's an idiot. He knows what he's doing and hates himself for it. But they're habits he's just unable to break. That's how people like him operate. I'd know, I'm one of them
>>
>>121498785
I know, but at what moment in his life did "Snort a coke lookalike while dancing nude while I'm still in my parent's house because it's better than masturbating all day"
I mean, I DID a lot of stupid shit too, and I understand the way he functions, but what he did there was really unrealistic and overblown. Not that it isn't believable, but what were the chances for that to happen.
Though I did want to kill the mother. Walking in without knocking should be dealt with by death penalty.
>>
Do you prefer the original Japanese or the English dub?
>>
File: 1424094056233.jpg (43 KB, 848x480) Image search: [Google]
1424094056233.jpg
43 KB, 848x480
>>121496983
Because you missed the point of the show dumbass.
>>
>>121499058
bat at what moment in his life did [] make sense*
>>
>>121497789
any other short cuts?
>>
>>121499103
Well what's the point smartass?
>>
>>121499705
waiting for a magical girlfriend to drop out of the sky and fix all of your problems (like satou does) is a bad idea because they don't really exist in the real world.

the real world term for someone who would approach a relationship that way (like misaki does) is codependent and it creates relationships that drain both people and come crashing down really hard

withdrawing completely into video games and anime and hentai (like yamazaki does) is a bad idea because it will turn you into a narcissistic dickhead that will completely fuck everything up when a real chance to connect with someone comes up

instead of doing any of these things you should go out into the real world, get a job and develop real relationships with people, bettering yourself through your own efforts, not using any of the aforementioned things as a crutch
>>
I've got mixed feelings about it.

On the one hand the humor was great and had me laughing all the time. Especially the chemistry between Yamazaki and Sato.

On the other hand Sato's pure idiocy pissed me off more often than not. Like when he tries to kill himself for no raisin in the final episode. Maybe I just can't understand his motivation, but it just seemed stupid to me.
>>
>>121500007
>withdrawing completely into video games and anime and hentai (like yamazaki does) is a bad idea because it will turn you into a narcissistic dickhead
the fuck you just said 'bout me, bitch nigga?
>>
My favorite anime in a while. Ended basically the same way my life has been going lately minus the QT 3.14 psychopath
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.