[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can one girl be so cute? In short, why is HanaKana so perfect?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: 8656_cf54.jpg (166 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
8656_cf54.jpg
166 KB, 600x450
How can one girl be so cute?

In short, why is HanaKana so perfect?
>>
all the characters she voices are shit so she has to have at least one redeeming quality.
>>
File: NAR.jpg (101 KB, 673x518) Image search: [Google]
NAR.jpg
101 KB, 673x518
>>
>>121472630
What fucking proper character that bitch voiced outside kobato?
>>
>>121472630
what's the best way to get her to be my gf
>>
>>121472702
tripf/a/gs are gr8
>>
>>121472747
I don't know man. But I want to be her husband and tenderly love her.
>>
>a 2.5D CONFIRMED slut
>perfect
Pick one
>>
>>121472679
My waifu is voiced by hanakana you faggot.
>>
>>121472630
She's the closest thing to 2d perfection in a 3d world.
>>
>>121472938
She is not
>2.5D
she is just 3DPD
>>
>>121472630
When was this pic taken? She's older now and not the shy newcomer I used to like. Still fun-loving I suppose, but she knows she's popular and is a lot more confident. Sometimes it shows and I feel sad.
>>
File: 1421513372476.jpg (36 KB, 481x394) Image search: [Google]
1421513372476.jpg
36 KB, 481x394
>>121473019
>My waifu is voiced by hanakana
>calls other people faggot
>>
Does your waifu know about polynomial functions, /a/?
>>
>>121472630
id murder this pretentious cunt, i bet she sucks dick on a daily basis
>>
Such a beautiful girl.
>>
If you want to make a seiyuu thread, have a discussion about their voices, roles, event appearances, music and possibly personal life happenings (marriage, death etc).

Mindless waifu/idol fagging belongs /jp/.
>>
I like HanaKana's voice. She's brought a lot of happiness into my life through her countless roles.

I hope she lives a happy, comfortable life fulfilling her dreams, whatever they might be.

I might send her fanmail some day.
>>
>>121473238
Who doesn't?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.