[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bear
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
Kuma
>>
Yuri Yuri no Mi
>>
Did the gay shit stop?
>>
> Lulu will never be your wingman and fuckbuddy

It hurts to live.
>>
>>121452597
It has calmed a bit.
>>
Animation budget is in the toilet. It's painfully obvious this is not the show Ikuhara had in mind.
>>
>>121453405
>It's painfully obvious this is not the show Ikuhara had in mind.
Just for the animation or the general mediocrity?
>>
>>121453405
Tell me what kind of show you wanted, Mr. Ikuhara.
>>
File: 1125.jpg (102 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1125.jpg
102 KB, 1280x720
>Ginko's necklace is removed soon as teacher tells Kureha about it.
How convenient.
>>
>>121455839
SYMBOLISM
>>
>>121451659
So what happened to the girls who condemned Kureha as evil?
I mean Kureha went to school like usual but she received no cruelty of any kind. What happened? Have they forgotten all about it immediately?
>>
>>121457109
Their leader just got Kuma Shocked
>>
>>121457109
We didn't see any of the school except Yuriika's sex dungeon, I mean office, if I'm remembering episode 7 right. Also, the point is that the bullying happens in very orchestrated ways as a group. They can't just do it randomly.
>>
>>121457109
SYMBOLISM
>>
Can't Kureha just shoot up the school already? I mean, she has all the reasons:
>everyone is out to kill her
>everyone hates her
>her own classmates who presented themselves as friends literally just spat on the grave of her love.
It is frustrating how Ikuhara will introduce us to a conflict then forget about it on the next episode as if it does not affect the character's mentality at all.
>>
This anime is shockingly average
>>
File: Kilroy.jpg (139 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Kilroy.jpg
139 KB, 1280x720
Damn, I laughed. Sorry for being a slowpoke.
>>
>>121457558
But as long as she doesn't give up on love, the students and their invisible storm can't affect her.
>>
>>121457558
Remember Yuri and Masako's duel on penguindrum episode 17? Ikuhara didn't
>>
>>121457558
Maybe you're just not trying hard enough to understand Kureha. How does she feel about Sumika's letter now after Ginko jumped into a fire to save it? How does she feel after being betrayed by her class? Why did she let Ginko and Lulu stay in her house? How does she feel about learning that she has repressed memories? Take those into account and rethink her actions.
>>
>>121457808
None of those questions were given an answer. Instead, what we got is a forced attraction to Ginko.
Seriously, in just one episode, she took Sumika out of her mind and is now having wet dreams about Ginko simply because they met before? That's just not right.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.