[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Yuri Kuma Purple Shock!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 9
File: Purple bear.png (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Purple bear.png
1 MB, 1280x720
So far all the known bear's hairs color has been consistent with their human form's hair color with just some slight hue change.
This applies to:
Lulu
Ginko
Mitsuko
Konomi
Life Sexy
Life Cool
Life Beauty
Milun

So where the hell does this purple haired bear come from? Are we really sure that this is Eureka?
>>
>Are we really sure that this is Eureka?
Recognize those drawers behind the curtain?
>>
File: Katyusha.png (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Katyusha.png
2 MB, 1280x720
>>121429660
Yeah, and do you recognize those socks? Those are exactly like Sumika's socks, but guess what, that body is Katyusha's.

It wouldn't be the first time that this show fed us misleading hints.
>>
>hair dye
>>
>>121429768
True, but common white socks are common while those drawers have a pretty unique design. I wouldn't imagine it could be any other place than Eureka's office. I also couldn't imagine any other person other than Eureka using that office as a love cave, not to mention being manipulating the student body from the shadows through the invisible storm.

Sure, Ikuhara could always pull a twist, but there's not a single person in the show besides Eureka who would fit the bill at this point.

Also, Eureka's purple clothes are the only purple feature on any character design in the show, so the color is actually all the more reason to assume it's her.
>>
>>121429768
What you say is true, but we've only seen those drawers in Yuriika's office.
Who else could be using it to make fuck but her?

I think we saw one of the drawers open during the scene in which it was revealed Mitsuko was a bear (pic related? So, perhaps she used that office as well?

That being said, the person Kaoru was having sex with had her hair up, whereas Mitsuko always wore it down.
>>
>>121429455
calling it now

Sumika was a bear all along and shes not really dead.
>>
>>121431729
So Mitsuko just lied about eating her?
>>
>>121431729
To be honest, by now, I just don't see how you could twist Sumika into a bad person, considering all we've seen about her thus far.

She only made 2 mistakes:
1. Giving up on the promised kiss for love - I think she did this when she wrote that letter, having Kureha get another friend so that she could be safe.
2. Be alone at the wrong place at the wrong time.
>>
We're on week 7 and I still don't know what the FUCK the invisible storm is.
>>
>>121432271
The Invisible Storm represents conformity and maintaining status quo. I think.
>>
>7 episodes in:
>no girls are confirmed dead (except for Squirrel-chan and fake tomboy)
>Yuri court is still unexplained
>Lily licking scene still makes no sense
>Invisible storm is still a mystery
>Space comet that made the bears super was abandoned and backstory of the bear empire was changed into a race on war with humans
We only have 5 episodes left. What are the chances that this will all be cleared?
>>
>>121432606
Wait till girls start coming back to life
>>
>>121432271
When the gilrs are all "let's search eviru", that's basically the beginning of the invisible storm. Its the process by which the school shuns and punishes girls who stand out. The way the girls went after Sumika, and then Kureha's birthday, was basically the invisible storm in action.
>>
File: 1422321750051.jpg (950 KB, 1009x1200) Image search: [Google]
1422321750051.jpg
950 KB, 1009x1200
>>121431729
>Sumika was a bear
Even if that happens, there is no denying that her love was true
>>
File: 48148274_p0.jpg (213 KB, 600x540) Image search: [Google]
48148274_p0.jpg
213 KB, 600x540
I know that the OP and ED are against me, but god, I hope that Sumika will return to reclaim the Kurehabowl
>>
I want Mitsuko to rape and eat me.
>>
File: 48650768_p0.jpg (786 KB, 1250x900) Image search: [Google]
48650768_p0.jpg
786 KB, 1250x900
>>121433078
Eternal Bliss
>>
>>121433352
...It makes me miss her even more ;_;
>>
>>121433352
>she will never give you her dark lily
>>
Endcard rankings:
1 = 3 > 2
I can't decide for the life of me between 1 and 3 because each have their strong points (pancakes and half-nude Lulu maid respectively), but 2's character design inconsistencies (Kureha's missing belt and Ginko's flat boot-soles) put it last.
>>
>>121434181
I only every focus on the bear, I wish the animation was full size.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.