[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does /a/ hate Kosaki I think she best nisekoi
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
Why does /a/ hate Kosaki

I think she best nisekoi
>>
They just jelly of the best girl
>>
Boring, personality-less moeblob.
>>
>>121410378
the better kind of moe
>>
Because her sister is tons better.
>>
I hate Chitoge.
>>
>>121410480
shes annoying as fuck
>>
File: Nisekoi158_01_RHS.png (294 KB, 887x1300) Image search: [Google]
Nisekoi158_01_RHS.png
294 KB, 887x1300
YOU'RE ALL WRONG! TSUGUMI IS BEST GIRL NO DOUBTS
>>
>>121410270
all girls are best girl except for Marika
>>
File: 1372267400813.jpg (482 KB, 724x1024) Image search: [Google]
1372267400813.jpg
482 KB, 724x1024
There's always the character whose only purpose is to be a love interest without having any actual interesting characteristics.
Like Haruna from ToLoveRu.
I think they purposefully make her uninteresting so you dont feel bad when she loses to Best Girl.
>>
>>121410270
I don't hate but it would be disappointing if she lost because she took too long to confess.
>>
You're all arguing like which colour M&M tastes better.

It's all the same shit.

Except Haru, she's a Twix.
>>
>>121411090
Haha I know right?
The Orange ones are Obviously better.
>>
>>121410270
She's the only one with the advantage of Raku actually liking her back, but she's still too fucking retarded to do anything.
>>
I just started this show, how do people like Chitoge?

She's so damn bratty and annoying and her design isn't interesting enough to make up for it. Tsundere done wrong.
>>
Ah~ I wanna drink Onoderafag tears already! I can't wait.
>>
Tsugumi is best but she never had a chance of winning
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.