[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
2D Fetish That You Cannot Understand
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
File: Bunnies.jpg (527 KB, 1273x800) Image search: [Google]
Bunnies.jpg
527 KB, 1273x800
I don't really see the appeal of bunny costume. Aren't they just like swimsuits with rabbit ears? Pretty boring
>>
feets

Even scat is sexier
>>
But its really sexy satin swimsuit with pantyhose.

>>121381245
>scat
Literally shit tier fetish.
>>
File: reimu.jpg (60 KB, 499x589) Image search: [Google]
reimu.jpg
60 KB, 499x589
Armpits, I don't find then gross or anything but not arousing at all.

>>121381245
If she has stockings or pantyhose on I can roll with feet, but otherwise I get you.
>>
>>121381412
I agree with you on the armpit thing, but I at least have a theory at least. Since animu is so heavily censored they've had to go to great lengths to get around it, and I think that's where armpit licking comes in. Much like tentacles are used as substitute penises, I've noticed that some armpits are drawn so that the tendons on either side slightly resemble vulva. Combine that with them being generally being considered smelly and un-ladylike, and you've got yourself a quasi-vagina that doesn't have to be censored.

The real mystery is blowing softly in someone's ear. That just looks downright ear-ittating oh god i'm funny
>>
Spats
>>
>>121381245
Get off of /a/ Colin
>>
>>121381149

You don't like mizugis or bunny ears? Perhaps men is more your flavour.
>>
Piss, or any reference to a girl peeing in an h-manga/doujin.
I close that shit out fast as fuck.
>>
>>121381245
>quite literally shitting (including eating it) is better than a part of the females body
You're trying a bit too hard.
>>
Vore. What the fuck?

Also, futa when the girl is muscular and brutally fucking you. It's best if the girl has a trap-like dick that is hairless and can fit in your mouth like a lolipop, and she takes it in the ass
>>
Shota. It's ruined otherwise amazing hentai for me.
>>
>>121381319
Carlos!
>>
>>121381149
>Aren't they just like swimsuits with rabbit ears?
You are incredibly naive. If I weren't so tired I would explain to you in depth why bunny suits are advanced and your taste is shit.
>>
>>121381149
Bunnysuit-fag here. It's not even about the ears, more about the the way it bares the shoulders and leaves the breasts exposed.

Don't even get me started about the variety of leggings they can wear
>>
>>121381149
The appeal is less the the cut of the fabric itself (though panty hose are certainly appealing) and more that the character is wearing a sexualized servant uniform. In anime the bunny girl is usually a kind of waitress, not just a girl wearing the costume. It's like the french maid outfit but American instead of french.
>>
File: 1384628379805.jpg (31 KB, 349x276) Image search: [Google]
1384628379805.jpg
31 KB, 349x276
Monster girls, I just don't get it.
>>
>>121381895
I can't get into the ones that are more monster than girl.
For example in my opinion, best girl out of Monster Musume is Papi with Suu being second.
>>
>>121381895
To broad of a topic for me. Lamia, Arachne, Centaurs are grade A amazingly fuckable. Suddenly add Zombie, Slimes, or Pig girls and not so much.
>>
>>121382036
So you're into monsters rather than humans?
>>
>>121381149
>see the appeal
I can "see the appeal" of most fetishes, even if they gross me out.

I want to gas furries and bronies, though.
>>
>>121382036
>Lamia and Arachne
I can take those, slimes aren't bad either
>Centaurs
I do not want to a fuck a horse anon.
>>
>>121381149
It was just popularized by haruhi but the bunt suits insinuates the ass and rabbits symbolize hyper sexuality so you get the point
>>
>>121382089
Amen
>>
>>121382109
>It was just popularized by haruhi

Pretty sure Playboy was the main reason the outfit became popular.
>>
File: 1404613770422.jpg (102 KB, 1280x817) Image search: [Google]
1404613770422.jpg
102 KB, 1280x817
>>121382109
Ohoho yes. That's what started it off for my dick.
>>
>>121381699
Corprophagia is a subset of scat, something as general as liking scat as a whole doesn't necessarily mean you enjoy every aspect of it.

But what the fuck does it matter if it's 2D. It's the magical christmas land of fetishes where poop tastes like chocolate, traps have incredibly sensitive prostates, women can all reach orgasm from penetration alone even on their first time, and men have penises can stay hard indefinitely while ejaculating gallons.

The only ones that I have trouble understanding are things like excessive armpit or pubic hair on females. Probably because one aspect that makes 2D so attractive to me is the fact that the women are more often than not very well trimmed if not completely hairless. I don't really see how someone who doesn't like it in 3D can somehow have a different opinion of it in 2D.
>>
>>121382098
>>121382076
>>121381977
Its more of a half and half thing. They have the top half of a chick, yet bottom part of a monster. So I can sate myself with either. If they are all monster, or barely monster then whats the point. I am not revolted by a piggirl, it just does nothing for me same as say a dwarf.

Elves are a special exception though.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.