[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DRRRRRRR
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: durarara.jpg (280 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
durarara.jpg
280 KB, 1600x1200
Can someone explain to me what the fuck is going on in Durarara!!x2?
>>
Lesbians
>>
Twincest
>>
>>121362914
>>121363082
yes, this is the only part i understood. But what's the actual plot talking about?
>>
>>
Celty is a qt.
>>
>>121362849
if you learned anything from s1 then you know that it starts with muh build up.
>>
I don't know but it's fun to watch
>>
Russians trying to take over Ikebukuro

Mootkado gets cucked and destroys the Dollars

Shizuo is getting real tired of Izaya's bullshit
>>
>>121363171
There isn't a plot plot, is more like various plots.
>>
>>121362849
It's a mess. 4 episodes per volume is not a enough. The thread literally died a few hours after subs came out last week. Just marathon it when it's over.
>>
>>121362849
Establishing new characters as well as the changes in old characters and the relationships that have developed between them over the past two years though minor storylines that will likely tie into the major plot once it is established (foreshadowed as conflict between reestablished scarves led by Kida's misguided little borther and dollars again but who actually knows).

It's really about the same formula as the first season
>>
>>121362849
All the best things.
>>
>>121363907
>The thread literally died a few hours after subs came out last week. Just marathon it when it's over.
That's because no one watches it anymore. DRRR got one of the biggest popularity drops of anime history
>>
>>121365024
By what measurement
>>
>>121365101
Mine
>>
>>121363171
S2 thusfar.

Celty has been trying to become more independent and self-employed so that she doesn't have to rely on Shinra. She feels pressure to marry him from Shinra and his family, but she feels can't even provide for Shinra, no less herself.

Anri/Mikado/Masaomi replacement Thirdwheel enjoy all the drama, but want to get to the bottom of it. Anri is concerned that Saika is acting without her consent, as it has started to cut people again. Izaya sees this time as an opportunity to test the dollars and his theories about morality, partially because he wasn't invited so the hotpot event. Annual reminder that Saika, who loves all humanity, doesn't even like Izaya. Shinra, his closest friend, describes him as puke. Don't go getting sympathy for the devil. Mikado was contacted by Masaomi's handle, but is suspicious that is was an imposter due to social cues the poster missed.

Izaya's sisters decide they want involved in the dollars business, but mostly just to both spite their brother and keep an eye on him. They wanted to meet Celty, and they did briefly.

Erica/Walter/Dotachin/Waifuvanman spend time roughing up the out of towners and protecting the schoolkids.

Shizuo stops the serial killer (revealed to be Ruri) and the Russian hitman (who is cut by Saika) but through a turn of events Shizuo's brother and twincest end up both contacting Shinra to fix up their injuries. Ironically, the payment Shinra receives is in money that Celty lost. She had originally been paid to transport an item. Later, concerned that the young girl who tired to kill him has been manipulated she has and further concerned that he is being drawn into a fight he doesn't want to have.

Back to Celty. Celty becomes a target to the Russian forces moving in on Japan's yakuza (from whom Celty is semi-employed as a transporter). The assassin Vorona attempts to take her out. She fails, but it causes Celty to think about would happen to Shinra and others if she died.
>>
>>121362849
Izzie is behind everything
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.