[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TIAMH
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6
How did we feel about this?

I thorough enjoyed the concepts of magic being extremely related to waves and technology. The story felt a little a dry and some love-interests forced but feel both of those problems would easily be resolved if and when the second season comes out and the story revolves around their family rather than random fucks.
>>
You read the LN, and become a onii sama cultist
>>
File: 1419904559094.jpg (54 KB, 700x394) Image search: [Google]
1419904559094.jpg
54 KB, 700x394
>>121331801
I fell asleep two episodes in and never watched again, but even I can appreciate Big T slicing chinks in half with his bare hands.
>>
>>121332176
WHA?! HOW COULD YOU KNOW THAT GOVERNMENT SPELL!?!?!

haxxzors.
>>
>>121331801
Call me when there's actually a sound conflict.
>>
>>121332446
While the conflict made logical sense (I guess), that's exactly what I'm saying. It seemed non-warranted, which is why I think the family story will secure that fault.
>>
>>121332539
The conflict was handled rather realistically unlike most LNs, but fuck man. That's the reason why conflicts in real life are boring and are rarely handled straight in anime.
>>
>>121332629
Yes, realistically, but given that Onii-chan ha Kami, you would think he would keep his nose out of shit and his sister wouldn't force him into things. Thereby the first half of the show seems kind of fucked.
>>
>>121331801
Reminder that Masaki will win the Miyukib owl, and Tatsuya will make sure of it whether Miyuki likes it or not.
>>
>>121332751
Man, if being a "ghost" is doable in movie logic, then they should have gone to that.

Fuck his sister for that.
>>
Also, so considering they explained his lack of brute strength in magic by his time-variant ability thing, shouldn't that also mean that he can't command multiple variables as well as others? I imagine calculating those requires RAM (memory) so shouldn't that also be limited (yet it is not in the anime)?
>>
>>121331801
Mahouka is a really good story, the LN is amazing. The main problem here is the adaptation, was designed for LN readers and not for the people who dont know shit about the source material.

The anime cut every single monologue and the secondary characters development. Anyways still the best anime and LN of 2014, stay in the first place overall in 2014, even the edgy bullshit of SAO stay in the second place.

You have good taste but remember, this is /a/ where you can find only retards, moefags, delusional otaku and shit taste, only a few anons knows how good mahouka is.
>>
>>121333089
So in the LN they expand on the pasts more? That's half the issue I have with the story, it seems they are saving all of that for second season and on. We only had characters as they were in the present and not the past.
>>
>>121333279
Read the LN, volume 8 explain everything and actually volumes 15 and 16 provides more details about it.

Also, is confirmed they aren't brother and sister. For now, go and read it you're gonna enjoy it a lot.
>>
>>121333335
>not blood related
Dropped.
>>
>>121333335
>>121333402

kek, not my INCEST!
>>
>>121333402
>Miyuki born from Miya
>Tatsuya is fucking incest-genetic-created mage

You're retarded.
>>
File: mayumi.jpg (67 KB, 440x750) Image search: [Google]
mayumi.jpg
67 KB, 440x750
>>121333089
Do you think Mayumi has any chance to win? She a best ;_;
>>
>>121333335
This I even can't believe what happened in January. Everything happened suddenly and without warning. I hope this is not true.

Well, I can't wait for Summer. The shit storm will once again comes.
>>
>>121333639
Tatsuya would totally take Miyuki if she was offering. Having not read the LN (which might change my opinion), even though it was slightly proposed and as such frowned upon, I think Tatsuya x Mayumi should be a thing.
>>
>>121331801

Do what you must, onii-sama's already won

That the elevens find the Constant Infodumping Adventures of the Invincible Magic Autist And His Wannabe Yandere Imouto entertaining is probably the biggest example of Japan's shit taste, though. I mean seriously
>>
>>121333639
Well as you know guys I'm LNfag. ask whatever you want meanwhile I drink my coffee.

Talking about Mayumi, she is the more closest girl to Tatsuya, the first one is obviously Miyuki. Actually Tats doesnt have a real interest in her but the thing is she is probably the best match for marriage to him.

I can say that because in vol 16 Yotsuba family are going to show tatsuya as a Yotsuba, that means Miyuki is going to manage thins into the family and try to put Tatsuya as the head. Mayumi is going to be the next head of Saegusa familiy or an importan magician and is implyed she is the best choice for tatsuya.

(my english sucks)
>>
>>121333639
look at this pic >>121333089

She almost won. Almost. BUT THE AUTHOR SUDDENLY ANNOUNCED THAT MIYUKI ISN'T BLOOD RELATED.

WHAT THE FUCK. I'M AT RAGE RIGHT NOW. ALL MAYUMIFAGS SHOULD FEEL THE SAME WAY.
>>
>>121333841
Dont fall in despair anon.
>>
>>121333785
And they ignore Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon, which is tons more infodumping.
>>
I'm starting to get scared for this thread considering our local LNfaghero. Spoilers sound like a must.

Also speculations on >>121333071 ?
>>
>>121334266
What do you mean by speculations of that?, something like how his power works?
>>
i stopped paying attention at around episode 16. all i cared about was watching oniisama fuck shit up.
>>
>>121331801
so are they actually cousins? is it legal incest?
>>
>>121334304
Well the anime described his strength as multi-variate (over normal) computation which seems amiss considering his weakness stems from the massive "codes" in his mind.
>>
>>121334373
Oh, that. Well hos computation abilities are great but that doesnt mean he can use any kind of magic, he's only good at theories because his 2 main magics "regrowth" and "mist dipersal" uses almost all of his capacity. All what you can see in the LN and the adaptation are just derivation of his main powers, nothing more than that.

Even Lina have a better computation ability and she almost evaporate Tatsuya's body.
>>
File: 1423519138625.jpg (27 KB, 550x535) Image search: [Google]
1423519138625.jpg
27 KB, 550x535
>>121333841
>ALL MAYUMIFAGS SHOULD FEEL THE SAME WAY
I feel you, anon.

>>121333839
Thank you for your time, anon. Now that you've mentioned it, I remember Juumonji talking about that marriage. Anyway, I still think that Mayumi has it quite difficult, even more now that Miyuki and Onii-sama aren't blood-related.

I'm about to pick up the novels.
>>
>>121332782
Inb4 Masaki starts liking Erika.
>>
>>121333839
Thanks for letting us know your English sucks as does your comprehension of the novel or poor trolling.

It's actually not confirmed they aren't siblings. Also, no girl is winning anything, onii-sama has no romantic feelings for anyone and only sibling love for Miyuki.

Volume 16 doesn't come out until the summer, Volume 15 just came out last month.
>>
>>121334815
It's not confirmed they aren't siblings. Volume 16 preview just says their aunt Maya has a "lie" to tell them that they are not siblings. Lie is exactly like that in quotations.
>>
>>121335280
This hostility though... been watching NGE?
>>
>MC is a badass who can drop nukes, spell cancel, and regenerate all wounds
>hes still gets bullied by his family and people think hes a reject

u fukkin wot m8
>>
>>121333839
Mayumi is not the next head of the Saegusa. Her older step-brother is the next head. Katsuto Juumonji, Hirofumi Itsuwa, and Masaki Ichijou are the only announced next heads in the story. The Yotsuba are considering either Miyuki or Fumiya Kuroba at this point.
>>
>>121335280
Nice try THK.

As you cant understand shit or even read moon, the preview of volume 16 talks about Miyuki and Tatsuya going to the Yorsuba main house, Maya is there and talks with Tatsuya saying only 1 thing.

"Miyuki is not your sister"

And volume 16 is already spoiled by the author as a "revelation" vol where finally Tats is going to be recognized as a member of Yotsuba family.

Now you illiterate fucktard leave this thread and atleast learn some moon or read previews.
>>
>>121335444
Seriously, I want to know why he's such an outcast of the family. Nigga is Anime Jesus/God/Madoka mixed with Muhammad Ali, Einstein, Alan Turing, and an Apache Helicopter.

Don't spoil though, I'll read the LN or watch the anime at some point.
>>
>>121335467
The entire head of Saegusa family is going down because Retsu is getting rekt (if you remember the conspiration), that includes Koichi, his son, Retsu, his elder son and their respective guardians.
>>
>>121335364
It's not hostile to correct obvious misinformation anon. Actual LNfag here. Read 15 a couple of weeks ago.
>>
>>121335549
I did and "lie" is in quotes. It says it will have revelations about Tatsuya and the Yotsuba but confirms shit.
>>
>>121335355
Read the preview, well only people with a physical copy of vol 15 can read it.

Or check animesuki forums.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.