[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Scanlation Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: meta_image.png (84 KB, 229x176) Image search: [Google]
meta_image.png
84 KB, 229x176
So if you finished cleaning, redrawing, typesetting and translating a manga chapter where do you upload it? Especially if batoto removed the series?
>>
Mega/any other decent upload service and post a link in your release blog/website. I'm not sure why this even needs to be asked.
>>
>>121259670
But what if you are new? No one would even know that you released something
>>
>>121259767
That's what Mangaupdates is for. And you can dump it on /a/ as well.
>>
>>121259453
>>121259453
> reading online
Not even Batoto makes this any more acceptable. See >>121259670 for the right choices.

Out of the whole scanlating process, debinding of the books is the part which I truly hate. Holy cow, it's really boring and annoying and takes me a lot of time. But I refuse to use ebook shit so fuck me.

>>121259767
> But what if you are new? No one would even know that you released something
Manga-Updates is a thing, you know? Holy shit, you are green and it shows. Also, if people want they will find the work. If you are scanlating to make your e-penis bigger then get your brain checked.
>>
make a thread about it on /a/ then dump it, link to your blog after. if it's really good enough, there are more than a few anon who will break batoto rules for your translation to be seen.
>>
>>121259453
Mediafire, like I always have.
>>
>>121259893
>. If you are scanlating to make your e-penis bigger then get your brain checked.
what?
>>
>>121259893

>If you are scanlating to make your e-penis bigger then get your brain checked.
>Implying there's any other point to tl'ing

Unless you're a commission fag
>>
>>121260321
>>Implying there's any other point to tl'ing

Yes.
Making content available for a larger audience, for the sake of sharing the same interest.
It's like you absolutely love a film that only you understand, don't you ever want to share it ?

Well, fuck you, you won't tl it because there's no reason to, right?
>>
>>121260835
>because there's no reason to
If only 5 people will fucking read it, no
>>
>>121259893
>Out of the whole scanlating process, debinding of the books is the part which I truly hate. Holy cow, it's really boring and annoying and takes me a lot of time. But I refuse to use ebook shit so fuck me.
What? How? With a cloths iron and a press it takes of a single minute. Now rebinding, if you do that kind of thing: that's hard.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.