[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nihon Art Animation Eiga Senshuu
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: arichan_1.jpg (17 KB, 462x340) Image search: [Google]
arichan_1.jpg
17 KB, 462x340
Japan Art Animation (300000JPY DVD set) complete!

Rip: http://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=656005
Encode: http://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=656006

Some subtitles for films that had them on other releases, and many others are silent or don't really need them.
>>
For more information if you are interested, see this thread:
https://archive.moe/a/thread/119660803
>>
I remember asking a guy at the school about this. How did you end up getting this? Glad it worked out. Get AnonyMoose on it.
>>
>>121233369
>Get AnonyMoose on it.
See encode.

Had a few volunteers, but only one person did the rips in the end (the only person who wanted to be paid for it actually).
>>
>>121233528

Yeah, I opened the links after posting.

Well, glad it worked out. I didn't think you'd be able to get that many, if even any, volunteers. So someone checked the discs out and ripped them? Or did they have to bring a laptop into the facility and hope no one protested?
>>
>>121233009
Thanks for this, OP.
>>
>>121233691
Not sure, they said they could check them out at first, but then implied they had to be on site to rip and upload. Wasn't really concerned as long as they had it figured out and it was going through.
>>
Bumping this thread, a huge thank you to Anonymoose and everyone else who made this happen. I remember the original thread and have been looking forward to seeing this collection if it ever got ripped.
>>
>>121233858

Cool. I wonder if there are any vintage anime aficionados on anywhere other than /a/ who might be interested, but I don't read or follow any blogs like that. And there's the whole "reviewing a pirated copy" thing. Oh well, I hope that those interested are able to see this.
>>
>>121233009
Better make sure a copy finds it's way onto asiandvdclub too. That way you actually find interest in getting some of these subtitled.
>>
File: komi.png (13 KB, 227x250) Image search: [Google]
komi.png
13 KB, 227x250
>>121233009
I have no idea what this is but it sounds like a God's ammount of work.

Whatever, I'll seed it.
>>
I'd seed, but I don't have 20 gigs of HD space to spare.
>>
>>121234087
I hope someone does this, but if I were to I'd have to duplicate the files (since ADC is private tracker), and I don't have the space to do it. That's why I put the note in the description.
>>
Ah nice, I remember the thread that started this, glad to see it turned out.
>>
>>121234421

Can't you just create another torrent file specifically for ADC? As long as you don't use the same tracker in the same torrent file.
>>
>>121234636
No, last time I tried it caused conflicts. Not entirely sure why.
>>
>>121234734

As long as you have separate torrents, you should be fine. Cross-seeding has been a thing for years. Ask someone on ADC or check their guide if you think you'll have problems.
>>
>>121233009
Holy shit, I remained somewhat skeptical this was ever going to come to fruition. Well time to clear some space and get rid of some rubbish.
>>
>>121234957
I'll take another look after the torrent has a few other seeders (so that I don't slow things down in case of a screw up).
>>
>>121233009
Thank you
>>
Most impressive release of the year award goes to Anonymoose.
>>
Fuck yeah I remember this.

Thank you.
>>
That's awesome, really.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.