[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hibike! Euphorium
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: Euphonium.jpg (51 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
Euphonium.jpg
51 KB, 600x450
New information
>it's more like a sports anime and less a SOL
>all instruments are hand-drawn
http://yaraon.blog109.fc2.com/blog-entry-30124.html

Kyoani saving anime? Y/N
>>
BASED KYOANI
A
S
E
D

K
Y
O
A
N
I
>>
>>121195935
So it's GuP? I'm all for it.
>>
Post FEET.
>>
>>121195935
Mild hype archived, but KyoAni will always be the master of the mediocre 5/10 shows so I'm already expecting the mess up
>>
>>121196346
>KyoAni will always be the master of the mediocre 5/10
You must be so new here, son
>>
Thank god, No megane this time
>>
>>121197726
Except he's right, anyone with enough experience and a critic mind knows kyoani mostly does average/mediocre stuff.
>>
>>121195935
>it's more like a sports anime and less a SOL
So, forced drama confirmed?
>>
Is this going to be Free! but more blowjob jokes?
>>
>>121197814
Of course its kyo ani isnt it? Its amazing okada mari somehow doesnt do all the scripts for their shows cause their equally forced and generic.

God I wish they would do more fantasy stuff instead of rehashing the same shit
>>
File: 1379131712486.png (109 KB, 473x316) Image search: [Google]
1379131712486.png
109 KB, 473x316
I'm not falling for this KyoAni shit again. It's gonna be 99.9% carbon copy SoL with the only music playing being shown is in the OP and ED every episode. Every season it's the same moe shit where they try to sneak in as many leg shots as they in a pathetic gravure peeper scenes. I can't wait for the obligatory beach scene with bikini pan-shots and the onsen field trip episode in the mountains. I mean the girls have to prostitute themselves in bikini pin-ups and sexy costumes shots. I can't believe people fall for this shit every season. These girls are the same shit and they just throw darts at an idea board to get the "twist" for this season. The OP girl could be watching paint dry and you fags would still be saying the same shit about muh soles and muh legs! Haven't you retards learn the truth already from Amagi how transparent these PVs are? Don't tell me your brains are incapable of processing this garbage-in-disguise. Talk about being pathetic! And don't pretend like these threads aren't just fueled by your 15-year old libidos. You losers talk about the same shit over and over again about which girl is best and which group of people are the worst for liking a girl. I can't understand how it's possible to talk about why girl X is the softest or why girl Y is the best waifu, but I guess it's easy to do so when you literally how nothing else to do while sitting at your computers for hours a day. Can you guys at least keep things to one thread instead of strutting around your superiority and claiming you know what's best for the board? By the way this concert band and jazz nigger music are the lowest of low shit tier -even worse than J-pop, but you band geeks are already being autists and debating over it. There's a reason only old dudes listen to this shit. Jesus christ, I feel like I'm talking to a brick wall here, but this is representative of the majority of the people aka NEETS here so what do I know, I'm just saying is all. Whatever fags, peace out.
>>
>>121195935
No romance?
>>
>all instruments are hand-drawn

Thank you Based KyoAni
>>
>>121197791
>anyone with enough experience and a critic mind knows kyoani mostly does average/mediocre stuff.
If you mean this in terms of quality, that's entirely subjective, and if you mean it in terms of sales, how do you measure that against the fact that the studio still has one of the highest Avg sales numbers in the industry?
>>
>>121196346
This.
>>
>>121195935
>Will Kyoani save the anime?
I hope so.
>>
File: character_section6.png (43 KB, 875x590) Image search: [Google]
character_section6.png
43 KB, 875x590
>sempai on sax voiced by saori hayami
Where were you when best girl was confirmed?
>>
>>121199879
SAXOPHONE>SHIT>EVERTHING ELSE
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.