[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Berserk
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6
File: 0029-067.jpg (238 KB, 755x1100) Image search: [Google]
0029-067.jpg
238 KB, 755x1100
How do you want Berserk to end?
>>
>streaming your manga on shit sites
>>
>>121186816
huh?
>>
>>121186816
whats a good site for Berserk?
>>
>>121186728
In my lifetime.
>>
>>121186974
/thread
>>
File: theking-myboy[1].png (119 KB, 290x220) Image search: [Google]
theking-myboy[1].png
119 KB, 290x220
>>121186728
>mah gurl
>>
Slan raping Guts while Casca has to watch.
>>
>>121187564
I forgot... and Farnese and Schierke too, of course.
>>
>>121186901
Your own computer and mcomix.
>>
File: Touch of Grey.jpg (311 KB, 471x952) Image search: [Google]
Touch of Grey.jpg
311 KB, 471x952
>>121186974
this
>>
>>121186728
I marry Schierke and she stops growing
>>
>>121186728
I just want to see that single shot of a heavy boot touching down on Elfheim island grounds, with the next windows slowly revealing it's actually Guts disembarking from that fucking god damn boat.
>>
>>121187699
They did a scale on an island and got themselves a hot pubescent mermaid though...
>>
>>121186728
within my lifetime
>>
>>121187750
>a hot pubescent mermaid though...

Stop, you're making me want to jerk off.
>>
>>121187660
That's disgusting.

I'd rather adopt Schierke make her my daughteru and then marry her.

>>121186728
Sir skellington gives Guts his skelly sword.

Puck uses the behelit to sacrifice guts.
Puck permanently becomes chibi-Puck and kills people with grotesque amounts of comedy relief.

Guts gets double branded and gets sent to the center of the abyss where that giant Heart monster keeps farting.

He uses vorpal slash to destroy the Idea of Evil, but it can't truly be destroyed because it resides in the hearts of all humans.

Guts takes it's place and becomes god-like using his own will to sway the hearts of men and shape causality. He pretty much purifies the world of monsters, demons, ghosts etc.
>>
File: Untitled2.png (2 MB, 1425x1565) Image search: [Google]
Untitled2.png
2 MB, 1425x1565
Guts staring out into the landscape, taking it all in.Everything is completely red, with giant red bodies are coming out of the earth. The moon was no longer lustrous, but seemed tainted with blood.
One body in particular that is coming out of the ground is much, much larger than the others. It is of a naked woman, void of any color, with giant wings. She was no longer alive, as Guts was able to cut open her neck and gouged her eye. At a second glance, this woman might have been Griffith as well? There was a second head with a feminine looking face and long white hair as well, so maybe.
Casca is sitting next to Guts, with an unreadable expression on her face. For a minute there, Guts thought he saw some of his some of his old comrades for a minute there, since all of this is reminding him of that life- changing day. As he sat there, Guts thought to himself if he could ever continue on to live now that everything has been settled, whether or not he still has a purpose in his life.
>>
>>121186728
I don't give a fuck anymore. I just want it to end in my lifetime, no matter how.
>>
With Guts killing Griffith
>>
Past few years I had alot of ideas how would end but at this point I'm totaly fine whit anything if it could fucking end before I die.
>>
File: 5b5.png (291 KB, 680x633) Image search: [Google]
5b5.png
291 KB, 680x633
>>121188611
>>
>>121186728
Casca dying, guts going in rage, killing griffith and himself in the process, the end
>>
After a new major im@s product is announced IRL, the boat crashes into an iceberg, everyone dies.
>>
Guts dying in a way that fucks over the Godhand/Griffith, something akin to Hellsing where Guts' soul goes into the abyss but is poisonous to it.

So all magic/causality breaks.
>>
Are they still on the boat?
>>
File: 0030-102.jpg (199 KB, 759x1100) Image search: [Google]
0030-102.jpg
199 KB, 759x1100
>>121188780
I'm on volume 33. They just got on the boat. Why does it take so fucking long for Kentaro Miura to release more Berserk stuff. How much does he release a year?
>>
I already gave up all my hopes of it ending in my lifetime.
>>
>>121188835
They got off for a while (and got this >>121187750 in the meantime), but then they got on it again.

Also, Rickert slapped Griffith in front of Griffith's current band of the hawk in the latest chapter.
>>
>>121188876
Because idolm@ster.

But no, because very meticulous pointillism. And seriously, fucking download it and stop reading it in cancerous websites, Miura's art deserves better than shoddy scaling with heavy artifacting.
>>
>>121189011
What about Idolm@ster????????
>>
>>121189011
>because very meticulous pointillism

What? I think that at this point it's either he doesn't know how to finish Berserk properly or actually has health issues. Anything else makes no fucking sense.
>>
>>121189011
What are some good sites for downloading manga?

There is shitload of anime dl sites, but I can find most of the manga only for online reading.
>>
>>121189011

idolm@ster is the devil and Miura sold his soul.

and so did I
>>
>>121189214
Anon pls. Just go reread the latest chapter and pay attention to the detail. And of course, download the chapter so you get fairly clean images and now artifacted shit that ruins the detail.

Miura spends a lot of time doing beautiful art. And sure, he spends a lot of time in nnd and playing, reading and watching moe stuff, but still, that doesn't mean the quality of the art in Berserk is superb and gets even better by the chapter.

>>121189226
there's bbt and, of course, /a/'s m-t fork.
>>
>>121189316
>better by the chapter

Too bad there's one per year.
>>
>>121189382
Yes, but that doesn't contradict anything I said here >>121189011
>>
>>121186728
Go back to drawing Miura, no one is helping you here until we're off the boat
>>
>>121188387
Berserk manga is like their merchandise,unreachable
>>
>>121186728
Giffin gets what he wants.
Because he totally deserve it. Why does the author had to make his life to fucked up.
>>
>>121186728
>How do you want Berserk to end?
162 chapters before where it is now
>>
>>121186728
>Guts fails to beat Griffith, probably loses most of his friends in the battle
>Skull Knight dies too but passes on his immortality to Guts before expiring from his wounds
>time skip
>short arc starring a new protagonist hundreds of years later
>new MC is going through the same shit as Guts way back, then gets rescued by the "Skull Berserker" at the last second and is offered some words of wisdom
>new MC takes on the role of the struggler
>eventually meets an old witch named Schierke who has lived for centuries via magic
>she gives him the Berserker armor
>series ends with new MC doing the murderboner grin as he stands in front of a bunch of apostles
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.