[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kiritsugu is now Ash Ketchum.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: irESG1a.jpg (123 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
irESG1a.jpg
123 KB, 1920x1080
10 year old Kiritsugu Emiya after island happening replaces Ash Ketchum in the Pokemon Anime from episode 1.

How does this change the anime?
>>
He becomes that N guy from the later generations except for the name of justice? Or he just goes with it because the world is pretty much perfectly peaceful other than the occasional regional catastrophe and silly costumed groups?
>>
>>121186676
>A fail protagonist is raplace by a bigger fail protagonist
Doesn't change
>>
>>121186676
He fights pokemon masters instead of letting pokemon fight?
>>
>Kills doctor Oaks because Pokemons are being used as slaves.
>Tries to start a pokemon rebellion but they all turn on him.
>Goes back home, gets depressed and dies.

At least it would have a plot.
>>
>>121186676
sniping pokemon masters
>>
>>121189034
What about his mom?
>>
He would constatly sacrifice his Pokemon in order to catch other Pokemon.
>>
>>121186676
I'm pretty sure this was the premise of a failed quest on /tg/ earlier this month.
>>
>>121190022
Elaborate.
>>
No one is really killed in Pokemon right? Except maybe in the movies, when bad guys try to fuck with legendary Pokemon at it backfires

I'd be curious to see his reaction when faced with a world with such mild injustice
>>
>>121186676
> Pocket Monsters - Gotta kill'em all!

>>121189636
Or blow up the gyms.
>>
>>121186676
The narrative would be far kinder to him.

I bet that nigga'd be using all kinds of sneaky pebbles tactics and tricky low-HP magikarp attack shenanigans.
>>
>>121190056
I'm not sure what else there is to say. There was all of one thread and it wasn't even that long of one. But it was literally the same premise: after shit went down on the island, a young Kiritsugu was adopted by Deliah Ketchum and began his journey to become a Pokemon Master. Or he would have if the quest didn't die from the QM having to leave fairly early, causing general lack of interest.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.