[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
These 6 girls walk into your room dressed like this. What do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: 1413576755455.jpg (866 KB, 2187x810) Image search: [Google]
1413576755455.jpg
866 KB, 2187x810
These 6 girls walk into your room dressed like this.

What do?
>>
tell them they'll never get a second season
>>
File: 1402118121963.jpg (23 KB, 500x337) Image search: [Google]
1402118121963.jpg
23 KB, 500x337
>>121152876
Wake up...
>>
anal
>>
Suddently, my dick was on fire. Time to get this airhead down to earth! This cow is wet like a river.
>>
>>121152876
Shove all of them but the short blonde one out of the room
>>
>>121152876
Tell the two on left that bras need proper support and tell the four on the right that they walked into my fucking room, uninvited I may add, wearing that why are they so embarrassed.
>>
>>121152876
Who here fujo?
>>
Do their boobs bounce?
>>
Tell them to leave before I call the cops. Then jack off and cry.
>>
>>121152876

Fuck the one on the far right.
>>
>>121153000
That's not a bra, brah
>>
Alt F4
>>
>>121152876
tell the rude bitches to gtfo or the 12 gauge behind the door will show them out
>>
RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPE
>>
Ask if they want to play strip poker
>>
>>121153129
>wanna play strip poker?
>never mind! I already won.
>>
Shit my pants.
>>
>>121153197
I would too. An anime girl in the real world would probably look creepy as hell
>>
Spread my arms out like an airplane, scream a battle cry, and knock them all down with my arms
Then proceed to serve chilled orange juice to them, and rub cooling gel on there fore-heads
>>
>>121153231
Very
But I think he is just meaning the outfits
>>
Marry Sylphy.
Befriend the rest.
>>
Honestly I'd probably be a little scared and worried if a bunch of attractive women just barged into my room.
>>
>>121153000
that'll take time

you'll have to support them yourself meanwhile
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.