[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gomenasai, my name is Ken-Sama. I’m a 27 year old American
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 8
File: My_Portrait.jpg (71 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
My_Portrait.jpg
71 KB, 600x800
Gomenasai, my name is Ken-Sama.

I’m a 27 year old American Otaku (Anime fan for you gaijins). I draw Anime and Manga on my tablet, and spend my days perfecting my art and playing superior Japanese games. (Disgaea, Final Fantasy, Persona series)

I train with my Katana every day, this superior weapon can cut clean through steel because it is folded over a thousand times, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my sword license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak Japanese fluently, both Kanji and the Osaka dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about Japanese history and their bushido code, which I follow 100%

When I get my Japanese visa, I am moving to Tokyo to attend a prestigious High School to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become an animator for Studio Ghibli or a game designer!

I own several kimonos, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Japan, so I can fit in easier. I bow to my elders and seniors and speak Japanese as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in Japan!
>>
>>121017412
>gomenasai

What are you apologizing for?
>>
RIP Ken-Sama
Your sacrifice will never be forgotten.
>>
>>121017412
dostedt
>>
File: image.jpg (79 KB, 640x629) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79 KB, 640x629
>>121017412
Wow I've never seen this one before...
>>
File: image.jpg (178 KB, 960x841) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
178 KB, 960x841
RIP Ken-Sama

He lived a Gaijin, But died a True Warrior of Japan
>>
File: Mio_akiyama_new_attire.jpg (1 MB, 2611x3513) Image search: [Google]
Mio_akiyama_new_attire.jpg
1 MB, 2611x3513
Noswaith dda, my name is Mio.

I'm a 17 year old Welsh sheep shagger and I love Cymru. I shag sheep in fields, and spend my days perfecting my sheep shagging skills and playing superior Welsh games. (Sheep shagging)

I train with my Welsh Dragon every day, this superior lizard can melt through steel because it is over 600C, and is vastly superior to any other dragon fire on earth. I earned my dragon licence two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak Welsh fluently, both Welsh and the Welsh Dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about Welsh history and their Welsh Law, which I follow 100%

When I get my Welsh visa, I am moving to Cardiff to attend a prestigious College to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can shag sheep all day!

I own several sheep, which I shag around town. I want to get used to shagging them before I move to Wales, so I can fit in easier. I shag sheep and flip off my elders and seniors and speak Welsh as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in Cymru!
>>
File: 1419217223787.png (418 KB, 528x522) Image search: [Google]
1419217223787.png
418 KB, 528x522
I wake up before sunrise and immediately offer prayers to Krishna, then I do pranam to the deity of the sun, Surya, as the sun slowly rises from the horizon, next proceed to shower and clean my teeth using a Neem twig.

I then face either north or east on a pure sheet positioned on pure grounds, that remains undisturbed by any other object or article. I take 3 sippings of holy water and proceed to put on my forehead, bosom and tow arms a round mark of red powder. I then meditate on brahman itself for several minutes, before bowing and chanting mantras to the murtis of six deities (namely Ganesh, Vishnu, Shiva, Lakshmi, Surya, and Devi) as a means to raise to higher planes of the swinging pendulum of birth to death to rebirth (in order to the avoid duldrums of lower planes of existence which ulitmately distract the finite brain from contemplation of atman and brahman).

I've read the Vedas and Upanishads 30 times already and can recite Puranas off by heart, all in their original sanskrit.

I avoid all tamasic foods and activities and try to avoid maya (worldly pleasures and attachments) as much as possible, as such all I own is an orange shawl and i spoil all morsels of food with drops of water, to dull the taste (attachment to sensory pleasures only leads to misery and suffering). I do this because the entire material universe is a merely a distraction from reuniting the soul with the unknowable, infinite and immutable mind that underlies everything one materially senses. As such I haven't deliberately looked at a woman in 3 years and I subsist off of begging for alms.

Wish me luck in India!
>>
File: k3715445.jpg (4 KB, 113x170) Image search: [Google]
k3715445.jpg
4 KB, 113x170
Hakuna Matata, my name is Kenechukwu
I'm a 27 year old American afriboo(african fan for you white devils). I draw with berries and maggots on my cave wall, and spend my days perfecting my art and playing superior American games. (Hide and go seek, Ring around the rosey, Hopscotch)

I train with my bostaff every day, this superior weapon can cut clean through clumps of dirt because it is widdled over a thousand times, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my bostaff license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak mouth clicking fluently, both Zwahili and Pygmy dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about African history and their tribal codes, which I follow 100%

When I get my African visa, I am moving to the Congo to attend a prestigious coltan mining camp to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can make it to age 50!

I own several loin cloths, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Africa, so I can fit in easier. I grunt to my elders and seniors and make clicking noises at them as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.
>>
File: 1405363703887.jpg (204 KB, 760x570) Image search: [Google]
1405363703887.jpg
204 KB, 760x570
Rejoice, my name is Kotomine Kirei
I'm a 32 year old Japanese Executor (Demon hunter for you heretics). I kill Dead Apostles and jog, and spend my days perfecting my Bajiquan and eating superior Japanese cuisine. (Mapo tofu, Mapo tofu, Mapo tofu)

I train with my Black Keys every day, this superior weapon can cut clean through demons because it is blessed over a thousand times, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on the Church. I earned my Baptism Rite license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I recite passages from the Bible fluently, both from the Old and New Testament, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about having a twisted nature while being conscious about it which makes me suffer 100% of the time.

When I get my Master visa, I am moving to Fuyuki to participate in a prestigious Holy Grail War to learn more about my own nature. I hope I can finally find my answer and put an end to all this years of misery!

I own several speeches, which I preach around town. I want used to them so that I can play with teenager's minds and cause them great suffering. I bow to my Bazzet and Tokiomi and betray them when the time comes, but rarely does anyone manage to prevent it.

Wish me good luck in the Holy Grail War!
>>
>ctrl+f "Howdy!"
>No Results
Truly a shit thread
>>
>>121017412
>I’m a 27 year old American Otaku
>I am moving to Tokyo to attend a prestigious High School
>>
>>121017585
He's apologizing because he can't be here to protect us anymore you baka gaijin.
>>
Kurwa, my name is pan Ken.

I’m a 27 year old Polackophile (Poland fan for you skurwysyns). I drink wódka with construction works, and spend my days perfecting my kurwa and playing superior Polish games. (the Witcher, Dead Island, Kajko i Kokosz series)

I train with my sabre every day, this superior weapon can cut clean through steel because it is infused with wódka a thousand times, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my sword license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak Polish fluently, both Mazowiecki and Malopolski dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about Polish history and their losing-every-war code, which I follow 100%

When I get my Polish visa, I am moving to Warsaw to attend a prestigious High School to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become a construction worker for Ministerstwo Transportu or a bum!

I own several zupans, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Poland, so I can fit in easier. I drink to my elders and seniors and speak Polish as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in Poland!
>>
File: Sasahara.jpg (46 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
Sasahara.jpg
46 KB, 600x338
Is it the same fag who's been doing that since this afternoon? Anyway, I think it's pretty funny.
>>
>>121018006
Indian here don't tell this shit in public you'll be mugged beaten then thrown in an asylum.

Or taken in by a scamster saint then fucked,
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.