[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Working on the new version
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 223
Thread images: 34
File: Powerchart_070215.png (2 MB, 3000x3000) Image search: [Google]
Powerchart_070215.png
2 MB, 3000x3000
Working on the new version
>>
already wrong
>>
File: 1423311593354.png (2 KB, 102x176) Image search: [Google]
1423311593354.png
2 KB, 102x176
>>120961517
>>
Might as well start over now. You're already wrong.
>>
File: 1423329613463.jpg (3 MB, 3500x1947) Image search: [Google]
1423329613463.jpg
3 MB, 3500x1947
>>120961517
Reposting the full, up to date table from last thread, and the reasoning behind the latest changes.

________________________________________________________________________________

>Arceus kicked down a notch
He really isn't that powerful. After watching the twelfth movie I didn't see him display any specially astounding feats of power. Sure, he can travel through dimensions and his main claim to his position in this chart is that with all the elemental plates he is supposedly invulnerable, but in the movie Arceus was almost killed when he had all the plates by a measly meteor, which means that even with all the plates he can still be damaged by a high enough raw power. I'd recommend he is kicked down even further because of this.

>Walpurgis Night moved up another bit
Her resilience and capacity to remain in the universe without extensive reality warping is the reason behind this.

>Newcomer: Johnny Joestar
I've placed him initially somewhat below Pucci level. His placement between the TTGL characters is intentional, since the Spin seems to somewhat similar to the Spiral Power, what lends itself pretty well to comparisons for future rank ups / rank downs

>Pocoloco
I really only added him to make the Special section not be missing a space. This way it looks much prettier. Still, Pocoloco's power to always take the best possible option, make the most out of every single resource at his disposal and have all around perfect luck can go a long, long way even if he's a joke compared to most if not all other characters.

>Fixed Valentine's power classification
From Special Power to Soul Power / Special Power. I'd also like to recommend he is removed from the Special list and added on the rest of the chart. Sure, his Love Train power makes him fitting of his current placement but it's not like there aren't characters that can get through his dimensional barrier and even then the power is deeply flawed, having to step out of his invulnerable state to attack.
>>
>>120961878
upgrade images pls. artifacts hurt to look at.
>>
>>120961878
Madara uchiha should be above kisshot and Accel.
He has higher raw power and overall better hax.
>>
>>120961960
Do it yourself.
Because I don't know how.
>>
>>120961878
>>120961960
we shuold stick with the one we started working on today >>120961517
>>
>>120962132
Go in further detail for the next dude who updates the chart. That won't be me though.
>>
>>120961878
Right, like I said in the past thread, I like the changes.

>>120962143
You can't.
You need to restart from scratch.

By this, I mean literally start from scratch.
Get a new image for each character, recolor the color of the power. Do that for each character and replace them exactly where they are.

And also make every single font the same so it doesn't stick out.

I was going to fix it last summer but I was too busy with work to do it.
I'll do it one day but not today because I'm too busy.
>>
>>120961517
Where's Featherine and Demonbane?
Why are Dandy, Pocoloco, Johnny and Tohno on the special tier?
>>
>>120962249
As >>120962242 said, whe are starting from zero.
>>
>>120962249
Because it's still ongoing and we were going it bit by bit in the last thread. See OP pic
>>
>>120962289
It's missing all the high-level beings like Featherine, Lamba, Bern, Demonbane, Myuugi, Kami Tenchi, Lord of Nightmares etc.
>>
Swap Pocoloco for Ungalo in the special tier
>>
>>120962351
And Johny with GER.
>>
File: 1351988958046.jpg (42 KB, 425x506) Image search: [Google]
1351988958046.jpg
42 KB, 425x506
GROOVIN' MAGIC
>>
>>120962422
Mogra thread is over there >>120958297
>>
>>120962397
No,GER can actually be put outside of the special tier.
Same with Johnny
>>
File: ajimu.png (129 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
ajimu.png
129 KB, 500x281
>>120961517
Please swap Ajimu's position with Saitama so that all characters from Medaka stay together. And use colored Ajimu.
>>
>>120962289
Arrrghhhh, you know what, fuck it.

I'm going to restart the whole fucking thing today, fuck my workload.
I've been putting off redoing this fuck chart for nearly a year now.

Give me an hour or so, maybe me and I'll update again.
It'll be clean, new characters and new font without moving the scale/position of the characters.

>>120962563
>use colored Ajimu
Alright, will do.
>>
>>120961517
Assuming the classifications of City-Country level/Continental+ etc all mean levels of destructive power, Adam should be a planet level threat, given second impact drowned the world.

Vash's power would also only be City-Country level due to the fact his angel arm is only shown delivering around a nuke's level of devastation to individual cities.

Gilgamesh's Ea is explicitly called an anti-world noble phantasm, so he'd be a planet level threat given Ea's power is to destroy worlds. Matou Sakura's powers from the grail are also a threat to the planet, so she should be matched similarly to Gil. Walpurgisnacht is also touted as a witch capable of ending the world, so she should be ranked accordingly.
>>
>>120962637
With or without legend like OP pic ?
>>
>>120961517
Why is onepunch man special tier? He's not actually that strong.
>>
>>120962715
read the mango anon
>>
>>120962682
Without legend first.
With legend if I get the time.
>>
>>120962736
He strong, but we don't know if he can one punch elder beings such as omnipotent/ultraominpotent beings.
>>
>>120962715
We don't if it gag feats or he is actually able to do what he does and wasn't even trying
>>
>>120962736
I've read them. He hasn't shown anything to imply he should be special tier. What hax abilities does he have? He's strong, and we haven't see his upper limits, but as far as I'm aware, he just has enhanced strength/speed/durability.
>>
>>120962132
No Madara isn't stronger than Kissshot. He's not a continent buster like she is.
>>
File: 1395443470346.jpg (26 KB, 446x336) Image search: [Google]
1395443470346.jpg
26 KB, 446x336
>>120962779
You're doing god work anon.

>>120962854
You mean, he is invincible right ? Then yeah, special tier.
>>
File: chartfaces.png (277 KB, 977x463) Image search: [Google]
chartfaces.png
277 KB, 977x463
>>120962779
Will you completely remake the character images?
I've been making these
>>
>>120962897
No indication he's invincible. The manga is basically just about putting one character who is a few tiers higher then the rest of his universe, into a series, and showing what happens. Unless it's shown or stated that he's invincible, he's not.
>>
File: url.jpg (887 KB, 3000x1996) Image search: [Google]
url.jpg
887 KB, 3000x1996
>>120962890
And Assuming he has both Yin/Yang aspect of Sage of Six path. he should be able to perfom a solo Chibaku Tensei
>>
>>120961517
Korosensei and Kiss Shot should be really close to eachother if not equal.
>>
>>120962715
We don't know the limits of his strength, if he has any. Therefore he is in Special Tier
>>
>>120963006
His strongest form with Juubi inside him and both Rinnegan (obviously) is country buster at most. And that's with the Juubi's Bijudama feat transfering to him.

No way he's strong enough to do a Sage of Six Paths sized Chibaku Tensei.
>>
What is measured on this chart? The total power output? The number characters they could beat?
>>
Move Acqua above Knight Leader at least, if not to the top of that level. This is assuming at the peak of his abilities, saint+god's right seat+ascalon during the curtana original arc
>>
Lets think about this, what should warrant a position on the chart?

Popularity? Consistency? Ease of deciding power level?

We can't just place everything on there; it would be a mess. We also can't just put all the highest tier god fuckers on there; it would be boring.
>>
File: 1389112022181.gif (1 MB, 320x336) Image search: [Google]
1389112022181.gif
1 MB, 320x336
>>120962943
>mfw I did half of them
>>
Tatsuya:
Material Burst (マテリアル・バースト) is the ultimate form of Decomposition Magic. It is a magic that can decompose matter into energy. This ability goes further than breaking matter down into its constituent molecules and atoms as it directly converts matter into energy. The resulting energy is released as both electromagnetic radiation and heat that expand and destroy the enemy.

e=mc²
M= 5,9736×1024 kg (Earth mass)
C= 299792458 metres per second
E=?
Tatsuya the best
>>
File: akira_4_c001.jpg (309 KB, 1033x1485) Image search: [Google]
akira_4_c001.jpg
309 KB, 1033x1485
>>120961878
>Tetsuo that low
You do know that Tetsuo at full power created an entire new reality?

Schenider is also to low, the man can create mater and even life out of thin air, move faster than light, casually breaks apart dimension, nullifies all physical force, requires a very specific method of actually killing (even then most of the time it doesn't work) and has an automatic win against all female characters
>>
>>120962964
>take head on a laser beam planet destroyer, get no damage
>get kicked in space, come back like nothing
>one shot every being
>a semi serious punch changed the weather of a couple of country
You must be kidding if you think we can rank that guy
>>
>>120963110
Popularity to an extent. Nothing too obscure like some mecha shit. But don't fill it up with shounen shit either.
>>
>>120962943
Great shit.
Keep making them, I'll add them as well while I'm add it, save me some time.
>>
>>120963079
He can also us Nativity of world trees.
Keep in mind that with double Rinnegan and Juubi he was basically SoSP 2.0
>>
Do we really need all those different power types?

And how do you classify people who are rather mundane but have reality-wide alteration, like Akuma Homura?
>>
>>120963110
- Popularity of the show, genre, and character
- knowledge of the character (if their power is expanded upon beyond "he's fukken hax")
- Relevance of the character
We want as many shows, genres, and power levels as possible represented and compared. But we don't need all the side characters cluttering it up
>>
>>120963422
>But we don't need all the side characters cluttering it up
This.

This is the main importance.
>>
File: sadara.gif (202 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
sadara.gif
202 KB, 500x400
>>120963367
But even his version pales in comparison to Hashirama. Sure Madara had a ton of flashy techniques in all types, he didn't have any "top tier" moves. His best are Juubi Bijudama which is country level, Perfect Susano'o which is multi moutain level and that's about it. His Mokuton stuff is barely city level from what we've seen.

There's just no comparison to Sage and Jinchuriki Madara. If we had more feats for Sage, we'd be putting him on this list instead of Madara.
>>
>>120963585
By "top tier" I'm referring to in comparison to others in this chart. Within his own series, he's the strongest bitch around.

Also Chibaku Tensei didn't really impress me. Sure they're huge and they come in pretty fast but outside of the general area of their landing, it's not that devastating of a move. At most there's quakes for miles and miles in the distance but it alone isn't enough to take out a country unless he's pummeling it constantly.
>>
>>120961517
OP next time you should include the reason too.
Not many know we are remaking , some still think you shit out that chart and put it here to stir shit.
>>120962943
>>120961878
Thanks for your effort but I really think we should go with OP chart.

Guy, stop the fucking naruto fanwank.
>>
>>120962943
>The world
>Young Dio

The hell anon
>>
>>120964038
Shouldve linked the previous thread, we went beyong 500 iirc
>>
If you're starting from zero here are some hints:
1)“/a/'s Power Chart” should be the title. Being the title means “above everything with a border” not “in the left top corner above the legend where both the title and legend aren't supposed to be”. It also should not use shitty gradient and when I say shitty I mean it—look at the bottom part of “Chart” and “al” in “Special” and the word “Tier”.
2) Don't fucking use Calibri. Use Fira Sans or PT Sans, they're free and don't look retarded. Also be consistent with fonts; If you use Fira typeface, use it throughout the whole chart. You don't need font combinations here, it is too complex for autists, who may edit this chart. (Onii-sama Shiba Tatsuya is what I'm talking about).
3) Legend should be below the chart with a “Power Type:” header and legend below. Optimal layout is in columns as in this image, not like a string of text. However make sure text is fairly readable, unlike in this picture.
4) Colours are fucked up in two ways: they're inconsistent: border for “Power Chart” and “Special Tier” are gray while others are black; also colours for power type indication are really mixed up and have nothing in common. That glowing blue should not be used at any circumstances.
I doubt you could use FlatUI colours, they may be too similar for some, but these colours suck ass, something has to be done.
You may use abbreviations or simple letters instead of colours disambiguation.
5) Don't fuck up margins, like you did with supposed scale bars annotations, they're inconsistent: “Galaxy+‘ is too close to the line, so is the “City-Country level” while other.
6) Character cards. Nigger, why the fuck are they so small? We're not ants, are we? Make them bigger, don't forget to properly center text, also don't make border too large like in this version.
To be continued.
>>
>>120962132
It depends, to which Madara Uchiha are you referring?
>>
>>120964000
He probably mean Chibaku Tensei as a sealing techinique (the one that created the Moon). but is mostly speculation
>>
>>120964135
gib template pls
>>
>>120964274
Please don't.
>>
>>120962647
You are kidding me right. Vash is at least continental+ given he put a visible crater in the moon. While Gil has never shown anything close to that level of destruction.
>>
Why is Accelerator 'continental' level? The most he's ever done was come close to making a tornado. I'd put him at city and even that is generous. He's probably only like 2 or 3 times stronger than Misaka.
>>
>>120961517
>Eva unit 1 that low
Eh?
>>
I think we should first focus on giving the chart proper format so it looks pretty and doesn't trigger someone's OCD like >>120964135
said.
>>
>>120964422
>S2 engine

We should start a proper chart like >>120964488
>>120964135
said but it seems like the other anon already started the update
>>
>>120961878

>all these waifu's above established universe creators/destroyers

Fucking kill yourselves
>>
Why are you making a new one? The old one was fine, and you're missing fucking Demonbane so it shows how shitty your knowledge of powerlevels is.
>>
File: 1419658551318.png (625 KB, 760x540) Image search: [Google]
1419658551318.png
625 KB, 760x540
>>120964569
/jp/ at its finest
>>
>>120964408
He slowed down Earth Rotation by 5 minutes
>>120964569
It can't be helped anon. You will get used to it.
>>120964606
Artifacts
>>
Is there a character that could even possibly EVEN TOUCH Madara Uchiha?
Let alone defeat him. And I'm not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. I'm not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either. Hell, I'm not even talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikodou abilities and being capable of both Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi genjutsu), equipped with his Gunbai, a perfect Susano'o, control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju's DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu. I’m also not talking about Kono Yo no Kyūseishu Futarime no Rikudō Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan (which is capable of Enton Amaterasu, Izanagi, Izanami and the Tsyukuyomi Genjutsu), his two original Rinnegan (which grant him Chikushōdō, Shuradō, Tendō, Ningendō, Jigokudō, Gakidō, Gedō, Banshō Ten’in, Chibaku Tensei, Shinra Tensei, Tengai Shinsei and Banbutsu Sōzō) and a third Tomoe Rinnegan on his forehead, capable of using Katon, Fūton, Raiton, Doton, Suiton, Mokuton, Ranton, Inton, Yōton and even Onmyōton Jutsu, equipped with his Gunbai(capable of using Uchihagaeshi) and a Shakujō because he is a master in kenjutsu and taijutsu, a perfect Susano’o (that can use Yasaka no Magatama ), control of both the Juubi and the Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA and face implanted on his chest, his four Rinbo Hengoku Clones guarding him and nine Gudōdama floating behind him AFTER he absorbed Senjutsu from the First Hokage, entered Rikudō Senjutsu Mode, cast Mugen Tsukuyomi on everybody and used Shin: Jukai Kōtan so he can use their Chakra while they are under Genjutsu
>>
>>120964135
7) Where you put the legend, which is, I repeat, below the chart, the very bottom, you should also put the date when it was created and maybe some technical details like the font or maybe some details how to make a card if you want to add your character or a link to a template for that card if there would be any and that is possible.
8) Special Tier should indeed be put in a special place. Right corner below the title border seems fine, but keep in mind that since they don't make use of the asspulled height diversity principle, they should be properly aligned, unlike this variant. There should also be a note about what “Special Tier” means so you have to point that out with an asterisk.
9) Drawing a line near the Special Tier looks ugly so you either draw the line till the very end, which still looks awful, but at least it's proper, or put it in the box, which may also look ugly, but with the right colours it may be good. Right colours mean background, box and borders/scale colour combination. You may also use some texture as background, but never ever use default one that come with Photoshop or whatever software you use.

I guess, that's all I wanted to say.
>>
>Kiss-shot
>city-level
>literally destroyed the entire world in an alternate timeline
>>
>>120964890
But she didn't.
>>
>>120961878

>No One Piece
>No Bleach
>Tetsuo that fucking low
>Tenchi that fucking high
>Tengens and Goku being beat out by literal who's

I have never seen a more shitty list in my life
>>
>>120964404
>Gilgamesh's Ea is explicitly called an anti-world noble phantasm

As in, it destroys worlds. As in the entire fucking planet.
>>
>>120964933
Yes, she did.
>>
File: ed_chaBG51a_00.png (397 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
ed_chaBG51a_00.png
397 KB, 640x480
>>120962943
Use the actual CG for Archetype's portrait. Don't know why you'll pick a redraw.
>>
>>120964890
>killing a bunch of apes means you can destroy a 4.6 billion years old planet

m9
>>
Make it so it's one character per series. No need for a billion entries from Index or Fate.
>>
>>120964994
>hurrr power means shooting a giant kamehameha that blows shit up!
She can fucking time travel and turn billions of people into zombies, and you put her in the lowest tier.
>>
>>120964952
Maybe there's translation fuckery in there and it only destroys reality marbles. What would destroying Gaia's reality marble do?
>>
>>120961517
Where's Yuki Nagato? Easily above Antispiral and TTGL
>>
>>120964952
Have we actually seen it destroy worlds? Or, let me rephrase it - have we even see it be something more than a glorified AoE?
>>
>>120964952

No, Anonymous. Enuma Elish is Anti-WORLD. Anti-PLANET is another category entirely. 対界, not 対星.
The only 対星 Noble Phantasm is Angra Mainyu/CCC.
>>
>>120965051
>you
I didn do nuffin

/a/ is 850k people.
>>
>>120964936
Not our fault that your powerlevel is so low even for powerlevel thread
>>
>>120964952
>As in the entire fucking planet

No. If it did then it'll be classified as anti-planet like Kiara's NP. Yes there is a difference.
>>
File: 1416861628922.png (72 KB, 326x241) Image search: [Google]
1416861628922.png
72 KB, 326x241
>>120961517
Why is Koro-Sensei so damn low?
>>
File: 1386175991252.jpg (55 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1386175991252.jpg
55 KB, 640x480
>>120964815

GET LAID BRO
>>
>>120964708
He must have powered up hard in the manga or ln or whatever. The anime version wasn't that powerful even before he got brain damaged.
>>
>>120965056

Basically exactly right. Enuma Elish targets "worlds", the reality-field pervading everything in Type-Moon, which is supplanted by reality marbles.

Beneath Gaia is a hellish land of extremes called "the truth", that's both freezing and burning and inhospitable to all life. Enuma Elish cuts Gaia away showing this reality for a brief moment.
>>
>>120965101

If you honestly think that list is remotely correct in any sense, then you are utterly deluded
>>
>>120964936
>low power level babby upset he doesn't recognize beings stronger than his EPIC STRONG GUYS
>>
>>120965092
Ok this is a convincing argument. I rescind my earlier statement.
>>
>>120965163
>Beneath Gaia is a hellish land of extremes called "the truth", that's both freezing and burning and inhospitable to all life.
Why
>>
>>120961878
Meruem above Goku? Really?
>>
Where would he place?
>>
>>120965263
We don't fully understand the extent of his powers yet. It looks like he's shaping up to be a reality-warper of at least mid tier.
>>
>>120964135
>>120964865
I also forgot that the main problem with this chart is that y axis. There is no proper ranking system among every anime that has any type of power, therefore you can't have a proper chart. While you still can put them into tiers, that's it.

This may be intentional to cause all the “why is mai waifu is lower that this shit, she is clearly superior” shitstorms. I guess it is.
>>
>>120965221
Earth doesn't look nice without make up.
>>
>>120965221

It's apparently what was there before Enuma Elish split heaven and earth apart and gave birth to Gaia.
Just a miserable lava planet without life, boiling when it faces the sun, freezing when it faces the shadow.
>>
>>120965235
Wait, someone actually did this?
>>
>>120965153
Nah he's always been implied as absurdly strong. The wind vectoring was just a taste of what his actual power was before he got the brain damage nerf. Had he been pushed to use his ability creatively the applications would have been endless.

Even with the nerf, the Earth rotation feat still stands.
>>
On what level are the Aristoteles of the Type-MOON universe? Can they destroy planets? Also: are there Ultimate Ones for stars and other celestial bodies?
>>
>>120965316
Based Gil
>>
>>120964952
See >>120948874 from the previous thread
>>
File: onii sama pose.jpg (83 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
onii sama pose.jpg
83 KB, 1280x720
>>120961517
>Based Onii-sama gets a rainbow

Sasuga Onii-sama
>>
File: Truth.jpg (18 KB, 634x354) Image search: [Google]
Truth.jpg
18 KB, 634x354
Where does this guy fit into the scheme of things?

He seems to basically be god or at least some kind of unassailable fundamental aspect of the universe.
>>
>>120965235
>>120965332
And that's why we are restarting this shit
>>
>>120963188
still doesn't mean he's invincible. there are such things as characters with specific conditions for defeat. kinda like superman and kryptonite.

besides:
does he age? if yes then he's affected by time so time manipulators could kill him

does he get hungry? if yes then he can die from hunger/malnutrition and it probably reduces his effectiveness in battle, so sealing/paralyzing him for long enough could be lethal.

is it proven that he's immune to toxins and poisons? if not then we can't know if they work but they could.

does he need to breathe to survive? if yes him chocking/drowning should be lethal.

and so on and so on. if there's no mention of him being invulnerable to something we can't assume he is, so it leaves room for speculation, and since we don't know his actual full power, into special he goes.
>>
>>120965153
It's light novels. And no, he was always that strong. He just had very few instances where he had to do anything more complicated than simple reflection of projectiles. That automatic, incredibly basic feature of his powers is enough to take on 99% of all enemies he encounters.

He only gets creative when he's told to, or when his usual tactics aren't working. Getting brain damaged also made him start thinking more about how to use his abilities because he no longer had unlimited access to them.
>>
>>120965478
We dont know anything yet about him, so no ranking.

>>120965495
You know that I was the one putting him in the special tier because of the arguments you mentionned ? Your answer isn't even an answer since you are repeating what I said in the post you quoted.
>>
>>120965360

They are incredibly difficult to quantify.
They are planets, and they are universes. Planets are realities unto themselves in Type-Moon, far more than just big rocks, they decide physics and select what does and does not exist on a conceptual scale.

It's really impossible to put them into numbers. They're not comparable to planet-busting in other series at the very least.

And no, the smallest thing known to have an ultimate one is Pluto and the closest thing for the sun is a divine spirit deification of it (Amaterasu). Anything else is Nasu's discretion.
>>
>>120965557
>We dont know anything yet about him, so no ranking.

We can't even put him in special because his powers are difficult to categorize?
>>
Trying to compare powerlevels between multiple series is truly the pastime of autistic man children.
>>
>>120965633
and trying to provoke arguments from said man children over the internet is so much better...
>>
>>120965633
Yeah, we know. You're not the first to have said that exact thing.

Now that you got that off your chest, do you feel superior for not indulging in such a frivolous activity? Good, now fuck off.
>>
>>120965632
Nope, special tier is when you know what the guy do and is all about hax which mean no reason to make any comparaison.
>>
File: powertest 1.png (354 KB, 3500x1947) Image search: [Google]
powertest 1.png
354 KB, 3500x1947
Alright, I'm going as fast as I can.
Fucking computer crashed twice.

Give me an hour and I should be done with almost half.

Didn't add text or other things but it'll be done soon, hopefully.
>>
>>120965633
Do you have any idea where you are posting?
>>
File: 136072572755.jpg (33 KB, 369x344) Image search: [Google]
136072572755.jpg
33 KB, 369x344
>>120961517
Since you guys are making it all from scratch, wouldn't it be better to make it in a staired form?
>>
>>120961517
Reimu and Sakuya are in the city-country power level I suppose, as Dio and Kenshiro are there too.

And for Yukari... Hard to decide. In perfect Memento in Strict Sense, her power of controlling boundaries is said to be "capable of fundamentally undermining reality." and "is one of the most dangerous, being comparable even to the power of gods."
>>
>>120961517
>Koro sensei
>Blew up the moon
>Whole plot is about stopping him destroying the earth
>Continental

>Incomplete/interrupted Adam
>Destroyed the bottom hemisphere making it uninhabitable
>Continental

Please do not put characters down if you don't even know who they are, or at least consult with someone that does first.
>>
>>120965804
See
>>120964865
>>120964135
We have to make something proper before jumping in the ranking like you did. Don't waste your time by going too fast.
>>
>>120965884
Is Amaterasu in Touhou?
>>
>>120965804
you can stop bro, it already looks like shit so there's no point in continuing.

if you're not gonna use some more organized format, be it in the form of lines, columns, stairs, or whatever then it's gonna end up like the shitty clusterfuck that was the original.

i thought making it organized and understandable was as much of a point as getting the placements/powerlevels right.
>>
>>120965901
The moon isn't very big in comparison to the Earth.
He hasn't destroyed the Earth yet so we don't even know if he can.
>>
>>120965901
>>Incomplete/interrupted Adam
>>Destroyed the bottom hemisphere making it uninhabitable
>>Continental
he waste interrupted from what I recall, so it mean he is continental since he couldnt destroy the earth by himself.
>>
I always hated how cluttered that thing looked.
You should do something about the structure.
>>
>>120966059
The biggest problem with it being cluttered is the fact that people start throwing in obscure anime characters that nobody gives a shit about. All because one day the guy was taking requests and people started throwing random names out.
>>
>>120965961

Lord Tsukuyomi rules the moon, so his sister is probably kicking around somewhere.
Though Tsukuyomi is only referred to as a sage, not a kami.
>>
>>120965877
It will do done as well.
Give me a bit.

>>120966033
>if you're not gonna use some more organized format, be it in the form of lines, columns, stairs, or whatever then it's gonna end up like the shitty clusterfuck that was the original.
It's going to be the same as>>120961878
>>
>>120961517
Isn't ONII-SAMA able to vaporize whole planet on whim, by using Material Burst on big enough object?
>>
>>120961517
Korosensei should be planet+.
>>
>>120966033
Also, I'll incorporate the whole

scale system from the OP if it fits.
Once I actually redo the entire fucking thing without artifacts so all you faggots can stop complaining about it, you can rearrange it however you want.
>>
>>120966055
Adam by itself can cause the complete extinction of all life on Earth, only the Lance of Longinus prevented that from happening.

Whether you call that planetbusting or not is up to you.
>>
File: 0016-027.jpg (255 KB, 852x1200) Image search: [Google]
0016-027.jpg
255 KB, 852x1200
>>120965961
>>120966121
Amaterasu is invoked by Watatsuki no Yorihime in SSiB.
She only appears for a moment, but it's enough to blow Remilia away.
>>
>>120966294
Come on, who care abou touhou
>>
>>120966249
No.
>>
>>120966287
Where would you put Eva 3rd impact then ?
>>
>>120965901
You do realize that there's nothing to prove that Koro-sensei actually did it, right?
>>
>>120966332
120965961 asked..
>>
>>120966294
Using that amount of power against Remilia is completely ridiculous. Is moon bitch just a chucklefuck who thought it would be funny to use the sun god against a vampire?
>>
>>120966287
Why did Adam stopped then ? I know he is supposed to kill all human being when he crash, but it didnt happen at 2nd impact and I dont remember why
>>
File: beyonder04.jpg (133 KB, 880x789) Image search: [Google]
beyonder04.jpg
133 KB, 880x789
Hey what's going on in this thread
>>
>>120966582
Something about Seele using the lance to prevent the full damage of the second impact, like all cryptic shit in Eva it's not well explained.
>>
>>120966050
The earth is several times more massive than the moon.
>>
>>120965235
He's not. Meruem isn't even in that picture, so I'm not sure what you're looking at.
>>
>>120965901
>>120966055

>Destroyed the bottom hemisphere making it uninhabitable

At most he blew up Antarctica, he's definately way stronger than going by Eva lore but that's his biggest actual feat.

Billions of humans died to the sea level rise that occurred as a secondary attribute of his feat, because humans are fragile.
>>
>>120966908
He hasn't even been added.
>>
>>120966786
Yes I know. That's what I said. And as >>120966453 said, there's no proof as far as I know. If he did whatever he did to the moon but on Earth, it'd only take out a chunk that mostly comprised North America.
>>
>>120966033

>if you're not gonna use some more organized format, be it in the form of lines.

I couldn't agree more. There should be visible tiers divided by lines (galaxy, continental, city, etc,). That way everything will be much more organized.

Later the autistic discussion about who belongs to what tier will be clearer.
>>
>>120967013
That's more than enough damage to start a new geological eon and end life on earth.
>>
>>120966050
Unless you know of a continent that is the same size as the moon, I don't think that should matter. Someone capable of blowing up over 80% of a moon shouldn't be placed in a continental category.

>>120966453
Well if we're not gonna take the word of the story and base this only on what we've seen so far, Koro shouldn't even be on the list. You're not gonna prove it right now either way, so you either trust the narrative or leave him out entirely.
>>
File: power2.png (488 KB, 3500x1947) Image search: [Google]
power2.png
488 KB, 3500x1947
>>120965123
He used to be much higher but people bitched he wasn't 'that' strong.

See this thread for why that is.
>>
>>120961517
>new version
>phisical
>>
>>120965123
Basically everyone above him would kick his ass without trouble.
>>
>>120967075
>I couldn't agree more. There should be visible tiers divided by lines (galaxy, continental, city, etc,). That way everything will be much more organized.
I still fail to see why that matters.

All I see is people bitching as to which category they belong, not where they should be placed in relation to other characters.

This seems, to me, more autistic and harder to place.
>>
>>120967097
Actually, after looking at the size of the moon compared to earth, I rescind my comment. Turns out I overestimated how large the moon actually is.
>>
>>120967438
Both are done anon, of course the tier matter, but like the previous thread, it was discussed where everyone should be (lower or higher than X)
>>
>>120967436
This isn't "Ultimate Showdown" powerlevels, it's "Metaverse's Strongest Man" powerlevels
>>
>>120967545
Basically the same thing.
>>
>>120967499
Tiers do not matter, only how high a character is.
I'm really beginning to wonder if I should even just add the whole city-galaxy scaling.
>>
File: moon earth comparison.jpg (47 KB, 520x260) Image search: [Google]
moon earth comparison.jpg
47 KB, 520x260
>>120967097
>Unless you know of a continent that is the same size as the moon
>>
>>120967610
it does matter, it help the reader to know how high the scaling is. It has nothing to do with autism or jerking, its useful to know.
>>
>>120964936
This is likely bait but Tenchi is beyond the three goddesses that made and govern the multiverse, so yeah he should be that high.
>>
>>120967684
Being useful is not a good argument.
Fuck the reader.
>>
File: 1396763717452.jpg (21 KB, 218x265) Image search: [Google]
1396763717452.jpg
21 KB, 218x265
>>120967728
>>
>1/3 of special tier is Medaka box characters

So then, do we need to apply a limit to how many characters from one entry should be allowed in the chart?
>>
>>120967677
Now cut a chunk of that off and it's barely a continent.
>>
>>120967079
You do realize that doesn't put him on Planet-buster level either way?
>>
>>120967786
3 seems far too many. It'd cutter up the thread quickly. 2 at the very most but let's try to stick to 1?
>>
>>120967786
I think we should stick to main character/vilains. So yeah, 3 is a bit too much
>>
>>120967715
Not just beyond, so far beyond that they had to conduct a grand experiment to even get a glimpse that he actually exists.
>>
>>120967097
>Well if we're not gonna take the word of the story and base this only on what we've seen so far, Koro shouldn't even be on the list. You're not gonna prove it right now either way, so you either trust the narrative or leave him out entirely.
The reason I refuse to use the Moon thing as a way to measure Koro's strength is because there are hints that he wasn't the one who destroyed the Moon.
>>
>>120967786
It should really only be one or two in the main chart, and absolutely only one in Special
Raildex for example, Accelerator and Othinus in the main chart, Touma in Special
>>
>>120967715
>>120967881
Is that in the OVA ?
>>
>>120967837
>>120967880

Guys 1/3 is a fraction, there are 4 MB characters in special tier.
>>
>>120967786
How many times does this need to be explained?

Only the most important characters from Medaka box are added to shut up the discussion.

Ajimu needs to be there along with Iihiko and Medaka.
Kumagawa is only added to shut up people who tried to place him near Goku or to the lower tier.

The whole bullshit of ''but he can win, he just choses not to' or 'he's destined to always lose so he should be at the lowest' never fucking ends.

So fuck it, they have to all be in the special tier.
It also makes it so that no other Medaka characters are in the chart.

Goddamn it.
>>
>>120967886
inb4 he just painted it black
>>
>>120967991
Yes
>>
Medaka box is too meta to be used in powerlevel debates.
>>
File: featherine.png (131 KB, 335x411) Image search: [Google]
featherine.png
131 KB, 335x411
>>120968077
>too meta to be used in powerlevel debates.
Where do you think we are?
>>
King had better be top
>>
>>120967991
In the events of OVA 3

Tenchi was forcibly awakened and that awakening was destroying the multiverse, the chousin weren't able to stop it.

His future self brought him to his senses and everything was all better. However that means his future self existed even though the multiverse was about to end and his future self couldn't have existed.

So Kami Tenchi is already an absolute existence in his world even if the events that would lead to him being a god above goddesses can't happen.
>>
File: 1415936913947.jpg (3 MB, 2962x2875) Image search: [Google]
1415936913947.jpg
3 MB, 2962x2875
The only true list to exist
>>
I'm not seeing Pai/Hei who should be continental. Based Onii-sama is easily planet level but he'd end up killing himself as well
>>
File: 1415936002513.jpg (2 MB, 3500x1947) Image search: [Google]
1415936002513.jpg
2 MB, 3500x1947
>>120961878
I challenge that old Nov 13 list with this old Nov 13 list
>>
>>120968376
It's based on feats, the fact that he could Material burst a mountain or something to blow up the planet doesn't apply.
>>
File: fugs.png (37 KB, 3000x3000) Image search: [Google]
fugs.png
37 KB, 3000x3000
y/n?
>>
Where would he be?
>>
>>120967677
>>120967799
You guys were too late. >>120967447
>>
>>120967715
To be preciese he is way beyond the counter-force which is beyond the three goddesses who created the whole multiverse.
>>
>>120961517
Dark History Turn A is too low. It's got a destructive range that extends the distance of Earth to Jupiter when operating at full power.

Even the Turn A that destroyed the Earth in series was only operating at 20% it's full potential.
>>
>>120968349
I wish I could argue, but it's impossible.
>>
>>120961878
remove umineko bitches cause they're metashit
>>
Who's determining which characters to place in the ranking?
>>
>>120968678
See
>>120964865
>>120964135
>>
>>120968678

10/10 would autism with it
>>
File: power 3.png (602 KB, 3500x1947) Image search: [Google]
power 3.png
602 KB, 3500x1947
>>120968678
Looks like shit.
Again, you're simply categorizing characters. This is no longer a powerlevel discussion but a ''which box can we place this character?'' crap.

>>120968912
>removing Umineko characters
Look at this faggot.
>>
>>120968606
>based on feats

Is this shit for reals? Half of the characters on the new picture should be much lower if it's based on actual feats and not speculation. Lots of the special characters would be removed as well if it was based on feats.
>>
>>120969144
Also don't place too much importance on super low level "human" characters. In the cluttered chart there was Spike on there for whatever reason. On top of numerous other ones like him. There's no point.
>>
>>120969191
That's the biggest crux of these debates. Some people argue based on feats as some argue based on lore.
>>
>>120969144

>Again, you're simply categorizing characters.

But it becomes almost impossible to discuss if it's all just a clusterfuck.

It's just a way to organize it better.
>>
>>120968713
We don't know how strong he is, definitely at least a kingdom destroyer though.
>>
>>120969191
If the speculation is based on logic applied to feats and word of god, I don't see why they shouldn't be counted.
>>
>>120968489
I don't understand why people keep putting Madara on this list instead of Kaguya.
>>
>>120969289
Maybe have 2 separate border colors, one for people who's rank is based off feats and another who's rank is based off lore.
>>
>>120969222
>implying I'm even fucking putting Spike

I'm not the goddamn idiot who added random ass characters like Spike or Crona or whatever.
Fucking adding the Colossal Giant for no goddamn reason.

Don't worry, I'm simply adding all the characters from >>120961878

A few at the low tier may or may not be removed like Wilfield and Father.
>>
File: LO _facepalm.jpg (89 KB, 642x792) Image search: [Google]
LO _facepalm.jpg
89 KB, 642x792
>>120964936
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gopKBzWKyLc&list=PL5A6C6B269EA74009
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjS0j6t6fMs&list=PL5A6C6B269EA74009&index=25
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7265lSqIdfw&list=PL5A6C6B269EA74009&index=26
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgzBekr8eGI&list=PL5A6C6B269EA74009&index=28
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gM6p5DSfoaU&index=29&list=PL5A6C6B269EA74009
>>
>>120969289
>>120969191
Basically, he used material burst twice, the first time at the age of 13 or something like that, it was the first time he used it and blowed a mountain with some thousand of chinese. Then he explained how this spell works, see
>The energy released by Material Burst can be calculated using Einstein's mass-energy equivalence equation (e=mc²), in which energy released through the decomposition of matter is the mass of the decomposed matter multiplied by the speed of light squared.
Finally he used it again at the age of 17-18 against chinese again, he sniped some boat who was coming to invade japan, he used the minimal output and caused a huge explosion and tsunami, see
>This shows that when Material Burst is used upon "...a single drop of water, a paltry 50 milligrams of matter, the explosion created has the power equivalent of 1000 tons of TNT."

He proved that he could and would blow a continent if anything happen to his little sister
>>
>>120969466

Father was pretty strong while he had control of Amestris' souls.
>>
Where is John cena?
>>
>>120969725
see >>120968349
>>
>Black History Turn A
>not Solar
>>
>>120969725
Unless he can knock out reality and make himself an anime character, he's not there.
>>
>>120969144
not my fault if you are an EOP who loves umineko, but they should be in special tier
>>
>>120969553
>powerlevels
>don't even know source material
He used MB 3 times. The third time was converting an 1kg? mass worth of flag pole on top of a warship in the chinese military installation destroying the entire chinese fleet as well as the nearby military bases.

The process is similar to his usual disintegration, except he converts mass to pure energy instead of breaking it down to base elements. He's not seen being exerted the slightest after using MB the third time and judging from the fact that he's got no problems repeatedly disintegrating multi-ton combat mech and trucks he's able to do MB the same mass to scorch the planet.
>>
>>120969799
I'm tired of you faggots underestimating Cena.
>>
File: 45999435.jpg (502 KB, 1000x707) Image search: [Google]
45999435.jpg
502 KB, 1000x707
"Me o Gattai sa Reru" is the ultimate power, but only serves its own purpose of evolving and moving forward.

It can create, destroy, and control worlds. It is able to create lesser powers and beings that influence reality on a smaller scale.
>>
>>120969799
John Cena is a fucking god
Literally, take any anime character/mech/god/robot/anything, and pit him against Cena
Cena just does Five Knuckle Shuffle, becomes invisible, and then defeats them
I would legit watch an anime about John Cena going around and kicking the ass of every anime character ever. And Cena is both the original and the dub voice
I'm not kidding, that would be amazing
>>
>>120970409
>ikadakim- what the fuck is this shit? Speak American you commie bastards!
Thread replies: 223
Thread images: 34

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.