[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
New chapter of Vagabond is scanlated and released, one full year
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: img000001.jpg (473 KB, 862x1200) Image search: [Google]
img000001.jpg
473 KB, 862x1200
New chapter of Vagabond is scanlated and released, one full year since the last.
>>
I just wait for the VizBig editions every other year or so. Is it worth keeping up with the scans?
>>
>>120863404
Not since they've switched to magazine scans.
>>
>>120863366
Finafuckingly. Seems like it's gonna rush to the conclusion now though. They'll meet at the castle they'll want to fight each other and musashi kills him with a stick.
>>
>>120863764
That development supposedly happens in years. Musashi is like 23 now and he is 30 when they fight on the island.
>>
>>120864049
Oh shit I thought he was already 30, my bad.
Guess that hiatus made everything hazy.
>>
File: 02.jpg (73 KB, 1051x750) Image search: [Google]
02.jpg
73 KB, 1051x750
>>120864049
Wait now that I checked it he is supposed to have dueled the chain and sickle guy at 23. Then he duels spearguy at 24, a character that was already killed at 26 and sasaki at 28. So it's not unreasonable they actually skip all that and go for the final duel seeing as this is a fictional retelling.
>>
There is no point in waiting out this series if they don't go past the Kojiro duel. I'd rather see how Musashi adapts to actual warfare.
>>
>>120863366
>>120864348

>Based on the novel...

No it fucking isn't. It's a fanfiction with next to nothing in common with the novel and it's ideas
>>
>>120864497
I just checked the wiki timeline to have a general overview on the supposed chronology of things.

>>120864395
Yeah there still a few stories to tell, like about his adoptive son.
>>
>>120864780
But will Inoue even cover those stories? I can't see it given the pace. It's as bad as expecting Iwaaki to finish Historie.

The only long historicals in serialization with a remote chance of finishing are Kingdom and Ravages, both chink shit. Can't even begin to see when Altair or Gunka will end.
>>
>>120864780
So in short how many more chapters?
>>
File: meditating tintin.png (177 KB, 487x482) Image search: [Google]
meditating tintin.png
177 KB, 487x482
>>120864893
Honestly i'd be satisfied if he does the sasaki duel nicely and ends it with some exposition on his further works(his philosophy and shit).

Also,
>mfw I read all those manga too and I know they won't get proper endings

>>120864927
No idea.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.