[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw reading about the Kokoro Connect incident I can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
>tfw reading about the Kokoro Connect incident
I can't believe Hanemoto Kisako is that bad of a person. My image of Kanata is ruined now.
>>
C'mon op
it ain't that bad
>>
Were there ever apologies?
>>
>>120817252
What happened
>>
That bullshit literally eclipsed the show and any chance it had.
>>
>>120817451
Jap bullying backfired so hard, it fucked up the show.
>>
I still like silver link. They make very pretty shows.
>>
Dick pics were sent. Later, when they were ashamed and embarrassed /a/ blamed /v/.
>>
http://ameblo.jp/baobab-staff/entry-11345051564.html

She apologized.
>>
>>120817298
It really pissed off Sugita though, the bullying victim was his friend and he said something like "If that had ever happened to me I would never forget it."

>>120817391
Nope.

>>120817484
>>120817492
Incidentally, it also threw out any chances for Ika Musume S3.
>>
>>120817547
>Dick pics were sent
>to the wrong fucking person
KitaEri must've been shocked as hell.

>yfw her and Kanemoto are voicing the Orihara twins in Durarara 2 this season
No hard feelings?
>>
It was all an act/hoax anyway for publicity, which was why is was done at publicity event.
>>
Culture is one funny thing don't you think?
Where i live, this shit wouldn't fly.
>>
>>120817391
Takuma Terashima apologized and even said that him and the victim were and probably still are good friends.
But Sugita was full bro here.
>>
>>120817541
It's not like the faggot director is all of Silver Link anyway, they have other people
>>
Sugita reportedly ignored Terashima at a live event not too long after the Kokoro Connect incident.
>>
>>120817550
>>>120817492 #
>Incidentally, it also threw out any chances for Ika Musume S3
Fuck KC.
>>
>>120817661
Did the two ever make up after that? They were friends too weren't they?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.