[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where I live, very few people actually watch anime and if they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: get a load of that guy.jpg (56 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
get a load of that guy.jpg
56 KB, 640x360
Where I live, very few people actually watch anime and if they do, they watch it dubbed.
Guy from my class watched a few stuff so I told him to watch UBW and do you know what he said after the first episode?

"Eh, it was okay, but it had a bit too much of asspulls."
What the actual fuck? Why are people here so fucking retarded?
Talking about Croatia
>>
>>120746188
>stop disliking what I like!
UTW isn't even that good.
>>
>fateshit
>good
>>
Ask any average americlap to watch a german movie with spanish subtitles then complain about your friend's lack of foreign language skill.
>>
>>120746299
Nice job on reading my post.
>>
You can expect much from someone who is no truly familiarized with a certain form of media. Chances are that they'll try to dismiss it at any time.

Or maybe he's just a faggot.
>>
>>120746365
>show a friend an anime you like
>get buttmad and complain on /a/ when he doesn't like it
>>
File: achah.jpg (15 KB, 92x100) Image search: [Google]
achah.jpg
15 KB, 92x100
>>120746475
can't*
>>
>>120746188
not your blog, you rec giving mongolslavhybrid
>>
Fate is shit
Prisma Illya is the only redeemable part.
>>
File: 1412977561601.jpg (34 KB, 491x426) Image search: [Google]
1412977561601.jpg
34 KB, 491x426
>>120746475
Oh, it's not that he doesn't like it. I was kinda prepared for that.
It's the asspull thing. It's quite clear he has no fucking idea what he's talking about. Did he mean when Archer created the swords?
Of course, I'll find out eventually, fucker just isn't online right now.
Just wanted people's opinions on this these kinds of retards but I see already some people completely missed my point.
>>
Sounds like a sane person's reaction to fateshit
>>
>>120746188
Nice blogshit
Now get out
>>
Shut the fuck up you stupid faggot OP
>>
>>120746671
>not using punctuation
>writing shit in 2 lines when it can perfectly fit in 1 line

Get treated against cancer and go get hit by a bus
>>
>>120746590
Sure, if you're a pedophille.
>>
>>120746590
Both are good.
>>
>>120746188
Literally retarded. The only asspull in UBW is Shirou vs Gil.
>>
>>120749087
And Archer staying alive and having enough mana to shoot all those arrows to save Rin.
>>
>>120746188
He's right though.
>>
>>120747663
You say that as if it was a bad thing
>>
>>120749279
Already discussed it in-depth and it would be pretty damn hard to summarize, but going by F/SN's stablished rules, it's entirely posible.

It's still a pretty "Oh well, hi there" event, but atleast it makes sense as opposed to other 50000 different asspulls across other series.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.