[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's her role again? I don't see her do anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: dpc1.jpg (39 KB, 540x304) Image search: [Google]
dpc1.jpg
39 KB, 540x304
What's her role again?
I don't see her do anything at all just stand there and say 1,2,3. Decim could do that himself he did not need assistant for that
>>
>>120727569
Bait dicks.
>>
Keep Decim from reincarnating asshole dads who kill their own children.
>>
>>120727569
Decim's handler. The dude is autistic, borderline mentally retarded.
>>
>>120727826
>>120727881
I didn't see him ask her opinion at all the last two episodes
>>
>>120727971
She's there for counsel, for advice regarding things Decim is too socially inept to grasp.

things completely useless past the first episode
>>
I dont get why people like this anime. It's fucking boring. Nothing "extreme" happens even when they claim they're under extreme circumstances. Plus, the way the episode is structured (two people arrive to Quindecim without memories, they play game, they slowly regain them, they realize who the other person is, something happens between them and they get sent to be reborn or to the void.) just makes it even more boring and cliche.
>>
>>120728749
not to mention that we know they're dead and Decim tells the audience (by way of his conversation to no name girl) that the two players wont die making the game show crap even less interesting
>>
>>120728749
Ah, so it isn't edgy enough for you.
>>
>>120728749
The anime is shit.
It is discussed a lot because Decim judge people at his own whims and you have people disagreeing with him and agreeing with him hence people flingshit at each other to prove their point.
It is basically a waifu war but with slutshaming in place.
>>
>>120727569
It's for you.
She is the normal person thrown into this position at the same time we were. While the game participants come and go, we the viewers stay at Quindecim, and get to see the bigger picture (Hopefully, anyway.). She does the same, and so she is moral compass; asking shit like "how can you do something so mean?" when Decim started fucking with the game. She is the anchor point in which we can see how weird the going-ons are in this place.
As for her job in the show; I'm assuming some Men in Black shit is going to happen
>I wasn't training an assistant. I was training a replacement.
>>
>>120728798
>le u jus watch edgy shit xD

It's a boring anime. The contrived sob stories just make it worse
>>
>>120727569
Final episode: she gets fed up with his bullshit and challenges him to a game to determine whether they keep the arbiter system they have now or shift control of everything to her.
>>
>>120728749
I feel that the show could've been much better had they went with more imaginative creepier games rather than ordinary shit like darts or bowling.

There's only so many ways you can make a person bowling look exhilarating before you realize "Why the fuck am I watching two plebs bowl?"
>>
File: darkhairSD.png (51 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
darkhairSD.png
51 KB, 300x300
>>120727971
She's there to teach him about love.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.