[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>no rolling girls thread What'd /a/ think of the latest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7
File: rolling_girls.jpg (244 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
rolling_girls.jpg
244 KB, 800x450
>no rolling girls thread

What'd /a/ think of the latest episode?
>>
Momiyama-san is the coolest.
>>
I thought it was great. The show is absolutely amazing, easily AOTS (though admittedly this is the weakest season in memory). It's also got lots of cute girls doing cute things. Why isn't anyone watching it?
>>
I don't even care where the story is going, the color and backgrounds are brilliant.
>>
>[Cthune] Rolling Girls - 03 [720p H264 AAC][75714BEA].mkv
>>
>>120697508
Still loving the show. It's nice to finally see some more character development for the girls (at least for Chi) and some more insight as to what is actually happening.

Kind of surprised about the way they did the ending, though. Didn't expect them to skip Fuji.

I wished they had made some sort of Blue Hearts reference with the bike scene, though.
>>
I miss the crocodile guy.
>>
>Nozomi butt picture
>>
>>120699972
>skip

The fuck? I thought it was just a random collage.
>>
Still the bestest.
>>
>>120701578
Is she going to break?
>>
>>120701647
I'd break her.
>>
>>120701647
And murder everyone. My penis wants this.
>>
Best version.
>>
Episode 4 was pretty again (in bits), which was nice. That was the big worry after the 3rd was so toned down at the same time as they moved into the meat and potatoes of story.

I guess the other question is about how good that story is. I like it so far but I totally understand why there are so many people disappointed with Macchan and Kuniko taking a back seat. They were fun characters and it seems like a shame that it looks like they were there more for world-building than having the story swirl around them.

I guess Chiaya is the Chosen One to make up for that.
>>
I want to plow her in her booth.
>>
>>120701941
I'm sure Macchan will become relevant again. It's only a matter of time before she gets better and chases after Nozomi.
>>
**1,018位/**1,189位★(***,322 pt)[*,**2予約]2015/04/08 Absolute Duo Vol.1 [Blu-ray]
**1,074位/**1,035位★(***,257 pt)[*,**2予約]2015/03/27 Junketsu no Maria I <特装限定版> [Blu-ray]
>*1,398位/**1,349位★(***,186 pt)[*,**4予約]2015/03/18 The Rolling Girls 1 [Blu-ray]
**1,497位/**1,455位★(***,413 pt)[*,**9予約]2015/03/25 Yuri Kuma Arashi 第1巻 [Blu-ray]
>>
>>120703030
I still don't know how to read those. Is this a good or bad sign? I assume good since it'S near Absolute Duo and Yuri Kuma, which probably sell well.
>>
File: what sells is what's good.jpg (43 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
what sells is what's good.jpg
43 KB, 1280x720
>>120703030
suffering
>>
>>120703167
Basically everything that isnt im@s or kancolle or shirobako is selling like bunk and rolling girls is right there in the deep end of the bunk
>>
Loving this show. Easily my favorite this season..
Though that's not saying much.
This and Maria are really all iv found interest in.
>>
>>120703167
[current ranking]/[previous ranking]★([points accumulated until now])[[nico preorders]]
Above 3k points is moderately successful, though that's a VERY rough estimation.
All that's listed in that post is selling like absolute shit.

http://www.someanithing.com/sales-faqguide
>>
>>120703030

A few days ago it was at 2000+ so it got a bit better. However I just realized that it comes out earlier than many other series, which gives it much less time to build up the hype.
>>
The show is really good looking i don't care about plot
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.