[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tsukimonogatari
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7
Just finished this, pretty good. Kizumonogatari never. But this had a lot of good stuff.
>The Tsukihi fanservice
I'm not so sure about it though. It is a bit sad that they're that comfortable around each other, leading to less romantic implications, even though they did almost kiss.
>Otonoki bonding
>Shinobu bonding
>All the cute Shinobu/Otokonoki scenes
and some plot and shit.

I'm excited, but another good thing we learned is that if Araragi would ever to come close to dying, that basically means a guaranteed Shinobu ending, because it means they both become immortal.
Either way, there isn't much left right? We're on the finally volume or something?
>>
File: rararagifamily.webm (3 MB, 806x400) Image search: [Google]
rararagifamily.webm
3 MB, 806x400
wait...there's a plot?
>>
>>120694566
Yeah, although it's not nearly as good as the fanservice.
>>
File: DDLXQRu.jpg (175 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
DDLXQRu.jpg
175 KB, 1280x720
they both basically are immortal, right? ultimately nobody else he knows would really stick around for that long, besides ononoki and hachikuji, so he'd get the loli harem of his dreams in the end
>>
>>120695285
Well I mean, he's still kind of human. He won't be immortal until he has to use his vampire powers again, which is pretty much inevitable. But yeah, that's the ending I hope for. He'll probably stick with Senjougahara until she dies and then be with Shinobu forever. The only other way is some tragedy where he dies or something, but if he died in an unnatural way that'd be a bad end cus Shinobu would be mad about that.
>>
>>120695590
>>120695285
Something I wonder about is Tsukihi though. She's immortal too, but won't it be more like Tsukihi will die and the phoenix will be reborn? Will it be basically the same person as Tsukihi in a different body? Would she seek out Araragi?

Either way, I always wanted to push the incest envelope and have Karen/Tsukihi be included in some kind of harem ending, don't know if that's possible though.
Since Shinobu is best girl, next best thing is Araragi being with her for all eternity.
>>
File: Monogatari (2).jpg (95 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Monogatari (2).jpg
95 KB, 1280x720
>>120694525
>>
>>120694525
Tsuki is the first of 6 volumes in Final Season

>>120695728
The cuckoo reincarnates without being aware (at least on the human level) that it has had past lives
>>
>>120696876
Ah. That sucks though. Before this series, Tsukihi wasn't my favorite character, and while she still isn't, she certainly moved up a bit. I would just like as many "harem members" stick around Araragi as possible, but guess it's not meant to be. He'll just have to be with the immortal lolis.
>>
>>120695285
>breaking my loliharem
nope.avi
>>
>>120697796
The loli eternal loli harem. Would be greater?
>>
>>120694525
Shinobu #1 girl forever and always.
>>
would you metropolitan an ordinance?
>>
there's so many -gatari's now...

i only watched the first series that ended with the white catgirl. what's the proper watch order after that?
>>
File: spoon-feeding.jpg (82 KB, 584x389) Image search: [Google]
spoon-feeding.jpg
82 KB, 584x389
>>120700484
bake
nise
neko
second season
hana
tsuki
>>
>>120700546
kizunevergatari
>>
File: 524098-screenshot126.jpg (299 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
524098-screenshot126.jpg
299 KB, 1280x720
>>120700609
mfw
>>
>>120700546
Neko goes before bake.
>>
>>120701016
What I listed is the release order, which is what I recommend watching it in. Not chronological.
>>
Tsuki was way better than Hana.
>>
>>120701052

I recommend chronological since they're all out already.
>>
>>120701137
I disagree strongly.

I enjoyed tsuki a lot, for all the reasons OP listed, but Hana felt a lot better to me.
>>
>>120701193
hanekawa gets ntr'd pretty bad by senjougahara if you watch chronologically, and you dont get the rollercoaster of emotions that one should be getting (nor do you get the slow unveiling of hanekawa's circumstances)

release order's probably the best. i suppose book order would make sense as well, although i'm not quite sure how close the adaptation follows the LN
>>
>>120701193
>all out already
>series isn't over
what are you even talking about
>>
>>120701137
>>120701241
I didn't like Hana that much at all. A series about mainly about Monkey wasn't that interesting compared to his.
>>
File: yEZT7t5.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
yEZT7t5.gif
2 MB, 500x281
>>120701423
but kaiki was in it and that made it great.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.