[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mod, please read the entirety of the OP first before making any
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: video game about anime_warned.png (85 KB, 751x247) Image search: [Google]
video game about anime_warned.png
85 KB, 751x247
Huh?

Pretty sure video game about crossover anime is allowed. Hell, we had a sticky for Jump Ultimate Stars years ago here in /a/ to exchange friend codes and make match-ups.

It's a crossover fighting game featuring characters from multiple popular anime(based on LN) series, and I just wanted to inform fellow /a/nons who are fans of the series included in the game/are into fighting game/have PS3 and/or PS Vita that the game is getting localized.

In conclusion, it's a crossover work of multiple anime titles, not just any video game. The thread WAS anime related, and threads about such work have ALWAYS been allowed without anyone ever getting banned for making them.

Mod, please try to carefully read and understand the context of the thread next time before you hand out a ban. This is NOT an attempt to complain about 4chan and its moderation/breaking global rule no. 8, I'm just trying to inform and giving feedback.

Thank you.
>>
>trying to reason with the hot pocket wizard
>>
>complaining about a warning
Yeah we needed to see this.

Fag. At least make your shitposting thread fun. This is just mad gay. We already know the mods are shit and 4chan is dead.
>>
>>120616575
Oh my god a warning.
>>
The Bunko thread? Way to go post-moot mod.
>>
Complaining about moderation is quite assuredly against the rules.

Your thread would have been better suited for /v/.

>without anyone ever getting banned for making them.
I'm missing the ban, here.
>>
File: 1422219321579.jpg (42 KB, 438x349) Image search: [Google]
1422219321579.jpg
42 KB, 438x349
>Complaining a warning
>Posting a warning
>Getting warned for talking about vidya on /a/.
>>
File: 1390591266287.gif (3 MB, 475x582) Image search: [Google]
1390591266287.gif
3 MB, 475x582
THANK YOU BASED MODS.
>>
>>120616575
Pretty sure you'll get your ban now, if you want to give feedback mail someone but don't make a meta thread about it.
>>
>>120616734
Well atleast he gets his ban now
>>
>>120616575
>Bitching about the mods being faggots
We all fucking know this, so at least make it fun tor ead the next time you decide to shitpost
>>
>bitching about a warning

That's just sad.
>>
Way the be a drama queen, OP.
>>
>>120616639
well if he was banned he wouldn't be able to complain until after the event no?
>>
>>120616639
>>120616696
>>120616712
>>120616734
Poor choice of words on my part.

Well, I meant in general, people who make those kind of threads never got any trouble or regarded as someone who breaks the rules by making such threads.
>>
maybe make your post on /jp/ as a medium if you don't want to go into the /v/ snake pit
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.