[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to cuddle with Nero's soft supple legs!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6
File: N~ROM (307).jpg (245 KB, 827x1169) Image search: [Google]
N~ROM (307).jpg
245 KB, 827x1169
I want to cuddle with Nero's soft supple legs!
>>
Do you also want her to ride you cowgirl with the wedding dress still on as you lie on a bed filled with rose petals, and cum inside her perfect Imperator body?
>>
>>120610152
I know i wouldn't say no to that.
>>
I want to cuck Artoria with Nero!
>>
>>120610307
Arturia a shit. Disgusting cuck king.
>>
>>120610152
>The wedding dress still on
Disgusting. Nero's body is a thing of beauty and should be worshipped and admired by me as such
>>
>>120611262
>He wouldn't make love to his waifu with her wedding dress, one of the greatest symbol of union for a woman, still on

Fucking faggot.
>>
File: IMG_0176.jpg (351 KB, 1000x683) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0176.jpg
351 KB, 1000x683
>>
>>120611303
It's not my fault that Nero doesn't care much about that and simply prefers to be nude and lewd

Or perhaps it is because that's the kind of girl I'm into anyway
>>
>>120611473
The human body is a beautiful thing. But the human mind has crafter things that make it even more beautiful.

Naked isn't always sexier.
>>
File: N~ROM (210).jpg (686 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
N~ROM (210).jpg
686 KB, 800x600
I love her so much, guys. She is such a beautiful woman. I also must be the only one who would make love to the real male Nero. I just love their personality and charm.
>>
File: nero qt.png (1 MB, 1920x1360) Image search: [Google]
nero qt.png
1 MB, 1920x1360
>>120611644
>make love to the real male Nero.

Okay, that's the line and I don't step beyond it like you.
>>
Nero is love
I have her SEGA figurine, best 40 euros ever spent
>>
>>120611731
Like I said, I must be the only one.
>>
I still don't understand why he just copy pasted the same character and called it something else.
>>
>>120611597
Oh, I never denied that, but a wedding dress doesn't really suit Nero, CCC be damned
>>
>>120611869
company policy IIRC, they wanted another Saber because Arturia was very popular
>>
Anyone got her talking about sexual preferences?
>>
>>120611869
>What is marketing
Anyway, Nero is only the same superficially. Original Saber would never say any of this shit >>120611731

They have different abilities as well
>>
File: BigRed.png (249 KB, 373x473) Image search: [Google]
BigRed.png
249 KB, 373x473
Wow, that's a lot of Nero.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.