[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So /a/, regardless of the quality of Assassination classroom.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: Wiki-background.jpg (108 KB, 636x1000) Image search: [Google]
Wiki-background.jpg
108 KB, 636x1000
So /a/, regardless of the quality of Assassination classroom.

How would you kill Korosensei?
>>
File: 1376521721607.png (222 KB, 2586x2989) Image search: [Google]
1376521721607.png
222 KB, 2586x2989
A continuous exposure of gamma rays from far away for months <3
>>
with a nuke
>>
>>120511936
I would fuck his mother, so that everytime he makes fun of me, he would make fun of the guy that fucked his mother. In the end that would make him kill himself.
>>
File: 079Slowpoke.png (113 KB, 431x431) Image search: [Google]
079Slowpoke.png
113 KB, 431x431
>Korosensei
>korosu
>>
>>120512203
Get off the computer, Catbug
>>
>>120511936
Grind up the anti-me substance, saturate the air with it while he's there. Or spray it from a plane.
>>
You don't because he won't destroy the earth.
>>
With cringe.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_UCfI_PWP8
>>
>>120511936
>How would you kill Korosensei?
He isn't that strong in the large schema of thing.
And he isn't a comedy character either.
>>
>>120511936
Find out how he became the way he is.
I think the manga implies that he was human at some point before destroying the moon.

Try to get him to go into his ball shield form then bury him in anti sensei material before the time limit runs out.
>>
>>120511936
Some sort of makeshift poison made of ground up pellet things.
While he is distracted by that I would use a real gun with the bullet made out of that material thing, which would mean that he would underestimate the speed of the bullet and be caught off guard.
Behind him is someone with a rope made out of the same material that cuts his head off

All this in combination would probobly be enough to kill him.
>>
>>120512974
he is an artificial being
>>
jizz on him
>>
Haven't watched this yet but anime or manga first?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.