[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does every good manga deserve an anime adaptation? Assuming
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: 1422303001632.jpg (164 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1422303001632.jpg
164 KB, 499x499
Does every good manga deserve an anime adaptation?

Assuming it would be made by the best studio avaiable.
>>
>>120485017
No. Anime needs more original shit.
>>
>>120485017
No, because certain series do not lend themselves well to animation. PunPun.
>>
>>120485505
>Punpun
>good
There's nothing difficult about adapting it to an animated format anyway.
>>
>>120485647
Yeah, nothing difficult, but it would make for a bad series. It does not lend itself to animation.
>>
>>120485764
Punpun is hipster shit anyways
>>
>>120485764
>It does not lend itself to animation.
Besides the lazy photograph backgrounds, what would do you even mean? It would shit easy to adapt into an anime.
>>
>>120485857
It would be easy to adapt into an anime, I have already said that. But it would make for a bad series. There is too much dialogue and not enough movement. The main character does not speak so you would need to include black screens with text with enough time to read it. The story doesn't have an ending aside from the end of the series so you would have to do multiple seasons and tons of episodes to get through the series.

It does not lend itself to animation.
>>
>>120486065
>There is too much dialogue and not enough movement.
>The story doesn't have an ending aside from the end of the series
Sometimes I'm floored by the stupid shit I read on /a/

>The main character does not speak so you would need to include black screens with text with enough time to read it.
Monologues, bro
>>
>>120486215
You are free to your opinion albeit wrong.

You are the reason we have Bokurano.
>>
>>120485017
maybe
>>
>>120486363
At least the Bokurano anime was much better than the Narutaru adaption.
>>
File: boku-wa-beatles-2549325.jpg (140 KB, 1200x862) Image search: [Google]
boku-wa-beatles-2549325.jpg
140 KB, 1200x862
YES!!!
>>
>>120486065
What is monogatari
>>
All I can say is that good series don't deserve the shithead fanbase that comes with the anime
>>
Some series would just end up looking worse as an anime because they would require too much budget.
>>
Does every good book deserve a movie adaptation?
>>
>>120489635
yes
>>
I hope the Bible manga gets an anime.
>>
>>120492602
Jesus dies but then revives
Get fucked
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.