[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is NTR one of the worst fetishes ever? You literally have to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: cluck.png (313 KB, 405x323) Image search: [Google]
cluck.png
313 KB, 405x323
Is NTR one of the worst fetishes ever? You literally have to be a mean-spirited asshole to enjoy it. I'll never read anything without thoroughly checking the tags again.
>>
Nah, it's the fetish for enlightened people.
>>
>>120436210
I always assumed that they self-inserted as the guy getting cucked.
>>
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 500x375
>>
>>120436210
>>120436242
Fuck off to /pol/ cuckfags.
>>
>>120436210
>he doesn't fap to NTR
>he doesn't fap to rape without mindbreak
>tfw starting to enjoy choking
>>
>>120436210
You have to be a cucklord like >>120436242 to enjoy it.
>>
>>120436210
Not really. I actually think it can be kinda hot.
>>
It depends on your prospective. You can either enjoy being the asshole, enjoy being cuckolded or enjoy being a cheating a whore.
>>
These threads are the best.
>>
>He doesn't like NTR
How does it feel, being a faggot of poor taste?
>>
>>120436268
>NTR
>not inserting as the girl
You are the cancer that killed /a/, go back to /pol/.
>>
>>120436433
This. Inserting as the girl is easily the best choice.
>>
File: whataselfimportantcunt.png (176 KB, 437x556) Image search: [Google]
whataselfimportantcunt.png
176 KB, 437x556
>>120436295
Rape doesn't bother me, pic related is a masterpiece. It's cheating that's really fucked up.
>>
>>120436506
>pic related is a masterpiece
End yourself.
>>
>Is NTR one of the worst fetishes ever?
next to scat

truly the shittiest fetish ever
>>
>>120436506
http://exhentai.org/g/780736/917a0a0557/

Help yourself and stop being a pleb, anon.
>>
>>120436242
cuck
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.