[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the meanest thing you can do to a sleeping girl?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: cc.jpg (268 KB, 725x1024) Image search: [Google]
cc.jpg
268 KB, 725x1024
What's the meanest thing you can do to a sleeping girl?
>>
>>120414819
Wake her up.
>>
>>120414819
kill her
>>
tie her hair to that pole
>>
>>120414819
write on her face
>>
take a shit and sneak it into her pants, then invite a bunch of people over for a surprise party and mention the odd smell coming from her.
>>
>>120414819
Turn her bald.
>>
Take a peek at her pantsu.
>>
>>120414819
Not cum in her face.
>>
>>120414819
Precise and untraceable impregnation followed by "Why can't I lose my weight?" moment with x-ray vision.

Yes, this is my fetish.
>>
impregnate her
>>
>>120414819
Let her feel FRESH.
>>
>>120414819
Kidnap her and sell her as a sex slave in Africa
>>
>>120414819
Stole her hand holding virginity.
>>
Tuck her in gently and prepare her breakfast for when she wakes up.
>>
>>120415395
Really? How did you do that anon?
Fix your grammar.
>>
>>120414819
Don't wake her up so she has to get off in Crackton and gets raped.
>>
>>120414819
Spray cum up her nose.
>>
Wake her up by thrusting my dick on her cheek
>>
>>120414819
I once saw this one hentai where this guy kept getting forced to have sleeping girls on public transportation give him blowjobs.

Japanese public transit is super overcrowded, so the crowd around him would jostle him and force his crotch into her sleeping face, with his cock naturally making its way into her mouth.

Can't remember the name of it though. Shame.
>>
If that particularly Asuka doujin is right, then apparently it's not having the decency of even trying to molest her.
>>
>>120415710
Was it an anime? If so, then it was Cream Lemon "I Guess So". One of my favorites of that series and frankly, almost acts as social commentary/satire.

Sorry if I sound like one of those academia types though.
>>
Pick her nose without consent.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.