[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hiroyuki Sawano
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: sawano.jpg (30 KB, 603x300) Image search: [Google]
sawano.jpg
30 KB, 603x300
He literally is the best, right?
>>
Literally the most overrated.
>>
>>120329953
He's all right. Hans Zimmer of Japan, and I mean that unironically. Zimmer himself is a lot better than /tv/ is willing to admit, and I'd say he has more variety than Sawano.
>>
Yes, he is the gen urobutcher of soundtracks

And just like based uro lots of butthurt autists dislike him, probably because his style doesn't fit their shittt genre fiction otaku trash
>>
Reminder "overrated" is a buzzword that means "I don't like this popular thing and want to be contrarian without providing any reasons or god forbid my own tastes and opinions on who I think is better"
>>
ERIZABETHYOTEASAHMAHFEAYSAHMOSTAPPEARPERFECTTIME
>>
Fucking casual

Go Shiina and Taku Iwasaki-fag reporting in
>>
File: sawano2.jpg (20 KB, 504x299) Image search: [Google]
sawano2.jpg
20 KB, 504x299
>>120330002
What the fuck did you just say to me you little bitch?
>>
>>120330300
You're good, but I feel some people just seem to fellate you too much sometimes.
>>
He's okay but his music is pretty repetitive.
I was really fucking impressed back when I heard his music for the first time in Sengoku Basara and Gundam Unicorn. Now I don't really care about him anymore.

Yoko Kanno is better.
>>
He's pretty good sometimes, and very bland other times. I like him, but I hate it when people suck his cock, which happens constantly because he composed for most of reddit's favourite anime.
>>
Nope.

Hirasawa.
>>
>>120329953
Go Shiina
Joe Hisaishi
Koh Otani
Kenji Kawai
Yoko Kanno
etc etc
>>
Yuki Kajiura

She did compose for the best anime ever made after all
>>
>>120330824
But Yoko Kanno composed for the best anime ever made
>>
I rank Tatsuya Kato higher, Sawano is pretty godly but he uses the same style and I'd far as to say songs in most of his OST's.
>>
I still listen to the Unicorn OST often
>>
>>120329953

He went to shit faster than Kajiura, so no.
>>
>>120330875
>But Yoko Kanno

Last time I checked, Madoka wasn't composed by Yoko Kanno. I'm fairly certain it was Yuki Kajiura.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.