[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Baccano!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: Baccano!.png (602 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Baccano!.png
602 KB, 1280x720
Is this a Masterpiece?
>>
no it's just a dumb action show
>>
no but it's breddy gud
>>
Boring as fuck
>>
No. Randomly switching between different times didn't add anything to the story and was unnecessarily confusing.
>>
>>120306107
lurk more newshit
>>
Nice is my waifu
>>
>>120311768
This.
Though I didn't have any problem with the timing, may have been an interesting watch while it was airing but it wouldn't have been anything to shout about after it ended
>>
I loved the OST. That's it.
>>
ITT: Shit taste
>>
>>120312835
Now now, OP.
No need to get your knickers in a twist.
>>
>>120306107
I liked it
>>
Edward and Mary or whatever the fuck their names were - they were brilliant and truly they were characters chiseled to perfection over many years of conceptual development, I trust many a slave child was worked into the dust in honor of their birth.
>>
>>120312985
But I'm not op, anon. And I'm only stating the truth.
>>
>>120313244
God I wish I could sneak into your panties you perverted little fuck
>>
>>120313524
Damnit, anon. Stop being lewd for no real reason.
>>
>>120306107
It's pretty good, wouldn't call it a masterpiece though. Ennis was the best girl.
>>
>>120313845
Fuck that reminds me, it might sound edgy but during the last moments of the livestream I was rock hard and every post about /a/, especially the sad ones, were like an invisible hand stroking my cock, I was actually tempted to try and convince an anon to recreate that thread we had on new years where everybody was masturbating but I stopped myself. Even moots voice was sounding sexual at the time (and that's something considering he sounds like a fucking drone) I think my end-of-the-world instinct kicked in.
>>
>>120313524
B-but I'm not wearing any panties...
>>
>>120314124
Fucking lewd bitch in heat
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.