[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why the hell are mikado and the others still friends with him
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2
File: Screenshot_2015-01-23-00-25-59.png (206 KB, 800x480) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-01-23-00-25-59.png
206 KB, 800x480
Why the hell are mikado and the others still friends with him
>>
>>120237630
>friends
>>
>>120237792
They talk to him on a regular basis
>>
>>120237792
A better way to rephrase my question would be
Why do mikado and others still associate with him
>>
>>120238298
Because Mikado is a stupid kid, basically all the kids are stupid. Celty associates with him because he gives her work, pays well and because he is Shinra's friend.
>>
>>120238298
They don't know it is him in the chat-room
>>
>>120237979
you don't have to be friends to talk to someone on a regular basis.
>>
>>120239276
Mikado and Kida know it's him.
>>
I don't think they want to be enemies with him.
>>
Izaya is a sociopath.

Search about that, and learn about the charisma of socipaths.
>>
Mikado doesn't consider him as an enemy. Kida hates him but doesn't want to ruin the chat room.
Now for a more important question: WHERE IS SIMON?!!
>>
>>120237630
>Friends

He only has one and that is Shinra. Which he kind of fucked up.
>>
>>120237630
He's a resourceful man.
>>
>>120239276
>>120239349
They don't have moot who would ban him.
>>
>>120238578
Izaya has friends?

> Shinra
> the one character that is even more fucked up than him
Ok nevermind
>>
>>Shinra
>> the one character that is even more fucked up than him

I dont think so, He has some feels
>>
Couldn't you basically resolve the majority of conflicts in Drrr just by killing Izaya?
>>
>>120239349
Have Mikado and Kida made up yet?
>>
Didn't they all pretty much figured out who's who in that chat room? Why are they still pretending like they don't know?
>>
>>120247369
Is Kida even relevant now that the yellow shits got btfo?
>>
>>120247425
Because then the game would end.
>>
>>120247273
Most of the characters are not capable of murder. And he isn't easy to kill. Shizuo has been hurling things at him yet he still lives.
>>
>>120247451
He's relevant in the sense that he and Mikado were on the outs and he's Mikado's oldest bff. Plus I think he has a new gang.
>>
>>120247456
What game? Pretending to not know what the others were really talking about?
>>
>>120237630
What would happen if he goes to America? Would he still be arrogant?
>>
>>120237630
Because it'll be worse to have him as an enemy if you're not Shizuo or Simon.
>>
When does ep 3 come out? I was a little late to the party and watched 1 and 2 at the same time, not sure when they were released
>>
>>120247609
> go to nyaa
> check earliest drr s2 ep2 torrent's date
> add 7 days
>>
>>120247609
http://www.mahou.org/Showtime/?o=ET
http://anichart.net/winter

Don't be a lazy faggot.
>>
>>120247576
He'd be nice and charming to his superiors as he works up the ladder but could and most likely would treat his inferiors like garbage. In other words nothing would change.
>>
>>120246741
>> the one character that is even more fucked up than him
You sure that isn't the stalker girl who voluntarily got plastic surgery to look like the disembodied head waifu of the guy who tried to kill her by giving her brain damage?
>>
>>120249674
Yeah Shinra is certainly up there but we have some seriously messed up characters in this show. That Adabashi guy that shows up later in the LN trumps everyone.
>>
>>120249674
I like that Mika is somehow both better informed and more crazy than Izaya. They should hang out more.
>>
>>120247425
Kanra knows who everyone is. Tanaka Taro and Bacula knows who Kanra and each other is. Setton and Saika know who each other is. And that's about it.
>>
>>120247451
Too busy banging her shitty smug GF
>>
>>120247576
He'd probably become frenemies with Huey and the Daily Days. If he finds out about immortals he'll probably aim to become one.

He'd have to be careful not to attract attention though, lest Felix Walken, (the psycho formerly known as Claire Stanfeild), his grandchildren, or one of the many immortals try to mete out their brand of justice.

Also he'd better hope that Claudia Walken doesn't catch wind of the fact that he associates with and instigated the the cult that kidnapped Illness, or I see a session of being dangled over the subway tracks in his future.
>>
>>120251537
Considering that Saki actually knows the Walkens, they're obviously not too concerned about his involvement in anything.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.