[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do I feel like Tsuki was the weakest gatari I've seen
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: Tsukimonogatari-Visual-01.jpg (219 KB, 1000x1484) Image search: [Google]
Tsukimonogatari-Visual-01.jpg
219 KB, 1000x1484
Why do I feel like Tsuki was the weakest gatari I've seen in a while? It had good elements but...yeah I don't know.
>>
Hanamonogatari was worse.
>>
>>120216698
Yeey
>>
>>120216795
It was actually good. And I didn't like Kanbaru that much in the first place.
>>
>>120216698
Nisemonogatari was worse.
>>
>>120216807

Peace Peace
>>
What was the deal with Teori's meta dialog?
>>
>mfw I still haven't checked Tsukimonogatari

Sometimes I wonder I keep downloading massive amounts of anime if I end up not watching them because of the neverending backlog.
>>
It es a book practically made to establish foreshadowing. It is indeed the weakest book in the series in my opinion. The rest of the final season is great though.
>>
>>120216866
>It was actually good
One endless monologue can't be good in an animated form.
>>
>>120216698
Will there ever be something as great as Shinobu Time ever again?
>>
>>120216698
Hana and Tsuki are the worst novels of the series, things start getting really good (interesting bah, don't know if really call them "good") with Owari.
>>
>>120217021
>practically made to establish foreshadowing.
Oh, exactly the feeling I had, thanks for pointing it out.
>>
>>120217157
It gives a few hints on Ougi's motives though. This is where you can really start putting your thoughts together.

The initial monologue about alarm clocks was really enjoyable, but you can't really expect them to not cut it in the anime.
>>
File: kitsu.png (328 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
kitsu.png
328 KB, 1920x1200
>>120216698
>but...yeah I don't know.
If you want to criticize do it properly.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.