[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://yaraon.blog109.fc2.com/blog- entry-29689.html http:/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: hanazawa kana.jpg (68 KB, 308x308) Image search: [Google]
hanazawa kana.jpg
68 KB, 308x308
http://yaraon.blog109.fc2.com/blog-entry-29689.html

http://moca-news.net/article/20150123/2015012300000a_/01/

声優・花澤香菜さんが実写映画『君がいな くちゃだめなんだ』で初主演&担当!

Voice Actress Hanazawa Kana starred in live action film "Kimi ga inakucha dame nanda / I'm useless without you", also she's in charge of the theme song!

The film slated for late March 2015 at Shinjuku theater.

■Cast :
Hanazawa Kana, Naoko Watanabe, Asamori Yukiko, Misora Shimura, Nakamura, Yuki Umoto, Shigemitsu Ogi

What ? She's going to be a real actress now ?
>>
She can literally do 1 voice

1 voice
>>
>>120210794
>I'm useless without you
That translation is so, so, so fucking wrong.
Should be "Can't be without you" or something like that.
>>
>>>/jp/
>>
>>120210859
You don't need to excel at many things.
Just do one thing, and do it well.
>>
File: 1420541496715.jpg (179 KB, 969x1052) Image search: [Google]
1420541496715.jpg
179 KB, 969x1052
>>120210939
>>
Hopefully she will focus more on acting after this.
I'm fucking tired of hearing her voice.
>>
>>120210895
You mean 'it cannot be if it not you'.
'using my autistic sense'
>>
>>120210895
y-yeah, sorry. Somehow I can't translate it well in english so I just leave it to google translate. thanks anyway.
>>
>>120210794
>>>/jp/
>>
>>120211355
though if i think letter by letter using my autististic sense, The correct one should be if you're not around i cannot stand it. So the translation is almost correct
>>
>Japan
>Acting

Pick one.

The acting in Japanese movies and dramas isn't the reason to watch them.
>>
>>120210939
So she's pulling off a Bruce Lee thing where "I fear not the man who kicks 10,000 times once, but I fear the man who knows only one kick but practiced it 10,000 times?" (pretty sure I got the quote wrong but whatever)
>>
>>120211239
What are her roles this season ? I just remembered her as Ezekiel from Junketsu no Maria.

But her voice from the preview is almost different than her usual voice.

But might be good if she get less roles than previous season ( I mean spring), that could make her more focus in improving her talent as voice actress and not too stressed from many jobs.

>>120211355
I think "without" is more appropriate than "if not you"
>>
>>120211389
I don't think the translation is wrong. right?
>>
>>120211689
but I had to agree with that anon "useless" is a bit off....not wrong, but literally silly if I think it again.
>>
>>120211679
probably.Usually only listening to fansub. They mostly compromise the words for the sakes of good english sentence. Because sometime the word is not appropriate. I don't know. i'm not into moonrune
>>
>>120211781
Perhaps so but im not a japanese native so i don't know for certain. The japanese sentence often put ambiguos words in the sentence, especially in anime. The nihon sentences often weird too, that's why it can be both.
>>
So, if she leaves anime industry, who's going to be the next hanakana ?

Ozawa Ari needs more roles I think. Kakuma Ai also good, she has high voice range from Sento to genki loli, that kinda unexpected.

>inb4 amamiya
>>
>>120211892
>i'm not into moonrune
Or English, apparently.
>>
>>120212723
Not convincing if that coming from someone that only post very short sentence.
>>
>>120212517
Mamiko Noto can get her job back.
>>
>>120212517
You underestimate HanaKana's work ethic.

She'll be 70 years old, singing at concerts, acting in movies, and still voicing Akane Tsunemori in Psycho Pass season 24
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.