[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do harem protagonists have some muscle when I pretty much
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: monogatari_17_1.jpg (126 KB, 604x338) Image search: [Google]
monogatari_17_1.jpg
126 KB, 604x338
How do harem protagonists have some muscle when I pretty much never see them lift? Why aren't they skinny dyel fags?
>>
>>120208133
He lifts Shinobu all the time
>>
He's one beautiful manlet.
>>
>>120208220
>Shinobu
>tiny vamp loli

How much could she possibly weigh...
>>
>>120208133
Because they'll become sexually desired, and one who is sexually desired has the body to go with it.

I'm sure seeing an attractive (or even wished for) figure keeps both male and female fans reading
>>
1. He's short.
2. He does work out, though it's not a focus of the story.
3. He's a fucking vampire.
>>
>>120208409

30 kg. just like any normal healthy girl.
>>
Because they don't.

They do pushups and crunches in their rooms.
>>
>>120208133
it's explained multiple times that he has muscles due to being part vampire.
>>
>>120208133
Araragi is not a fair choice. He's a vampire, he actually does work out, and he constantly gets into shit way over his head.

You can thank Oshino for his aesthetics.
>>
>implying that he even looks like he lifts
Have you ever considered the possibility that you're just weak, OP?
>>
Isn't OP asking in general? Pretty much every harem lead is lean with some muscular definition greater than the average nerd.
>>
>>120208133
He lifts Hitagi every day.
>>
>>120208535
>>120208632
Araragi doesn't work out. He doesn't know anything about training and simply relied on vampirism.
>>
>>120208133
this question is retarded.
>>
>that
>muscly
/fit/ newgoer or /fit/ standards have degraded that much?

Plus Ararararararagi is a vamp.
>>
Because it can't hurt to appeal to the fags who are possibly watching.
>>
>>120208694
Plenty of harem leads also work out.
>>120208761
He does run and do simple calisthenics.

Jesus fuck people, there's a difference between lifting and looking like you lift, and working out to have abz 4 da girlz.

The latter takes considerably less effort.
>>
>>120208409

He was able to catch a waifu falling at terminal velocity and not even flinch.

He must be swol as fuck.
>>
>>120208880
if you watched the show, the waifu lost her weight
>>
File: cartman-kun.gif (197 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
cartman-kun.gif
197 KB, 500x281
The alternative is Cartman. I prefer Cartman.
>>
File: 1420440273697.png (106 KB, 351x285) Image search: [Google]
1420440273697.png
106 KB, 351x285
Them manlet gains son.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.