[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
God fucking dammit Diomedea. First half of this episode was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
God fucking dammit Diomedea.

First half of this episode was so comfy. Lewd girls and yuri everywhere. But they just had to ruin it with forced drama bullcrap.

Kancolle anime will never be happy again. And this suffering is just way too forced.
>>
>>120166076
>forced drama
This is war. There would be nothing more forced than nobody dying in battle.
>>
>>120168594
I don't know, what if a Strike Witch died on the third episode?

Granted it's not really that much of a comparison since ships can sink in the actual game.
>>
>>120169438
There's some vague notion that Kisaragi the character really is IJN Kisaragi, born at Maizuru in 1925 and sunk at Wake in 1941. Depending on the media you go by the explanation of how they're "the same" varies from "incorporated memories" to "alternative universe" to "I ain't explaining this shit."

The nominal connection between the characters and their namesakes is significantly higher in Kancolle.
>>
>>120166076
There are tons of anime with cute girls doing cute things and no "forced drama" and you had to pick that one show where they strap canons and torpedoes to girls fighting against abyssal horrors?
>>
>>120169438
It's also something they've commented on the previous episodes a few times. Fubuki was also on actual danger of sinking.

Though I might be biased, since I've read a few KanColle doujins and dread of sinking is in almost all of them.

It was still very clumsy how they force-fed death flags to the cast this episode, it felt a bit like watching Akame Ga Kill. And kinda cruel, Mutsuki kept farming flags as hard as she could while having plot armor, there was no way death wouldn't reflect from it and onto Kisaragi.
>>
>>120169438
SW had a bunch of ships sunk on episode 2.
>>
>>120170085
No little girls, it's okay.
>>
>>120170129
That's what they want you to believe.
>>
>>120169939
There's not even a shortage of doujins where ships suffer and sink. Sakura Fleet opened up with insane amounts of that melancholic, depressive-but-not feeling that I love.

Although now that I think about it, it's actually way more common in Pixiv comics than full-press doujins, a lot of times they find a way to create a happy ending.
>>
Of all the clone voiced out there, they had to kill the one who wasn't Sakura Ayane.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.