[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You're now a member of Class E. How do you kill that guy ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4
You're now a member of Class E. How do you kill that guy ?
>>
>Reading shounenshit
>>
Expose him, causing death through embarassment and shame.
>>
Cum in his face. I cum faster than mach 20.
>>
You don't.
He obviously has an agenda for what he's doing, and he's too strong anyway.
>>
Constantly try to kill myself, telling him that I stop when he dies.
>>
File: Anti Spiral.jpg (7 KB, 299x168) Image search: [Google]
Anti Spiral.jpg
7 KB, 299x168
Destroy the galaxy,with you,it,and everyone with it.
>>
>>120160410
Call him a faggot.
>>
Snort some antisensei crap.

Sneeze all over him
>>
>>120160410
Ask him to demonstrate Seppaku
>>
>>120160410
Smear AS matter all over the inside of my mouth.
Proceed to frenchkiss him.
>>
>>120160410
suitcase nuke hidden in my backpack. nuke detonation velocity is faster than mach 20, he can't escape. I and others die for the sake of the the continued existence of the human race.

however we're all fucked because of the side effects of the moon losing 70% of it's mass.
>>
Make a web of the anti-him bbs and string them up outside the window. He'll fly right into them.
>>
>>120160451
>Reading
He must be animeonly fag
>>
>>120160732
> Smell the nuke with his nose
> Replace it with a pinata when you're on the way to school.
>>
>>120160410

Stop watching. He gets killed when it gets axed.
>>
Suck his dick.
>>
>>120160784
>AssClass
>Getting axed
Top kek
>>
Fill my mouth with those pellets that can harm him, enough to do some damage, but not enough to be noticeable. Then I go up to him, give him a hug, and kiss his head. Then a spit the pellets out, melting his skin and killing him.
>>
File: as expected of the master.png (632 KB, 645x690) Image search: [Google]
as expected of the master.png
632 KB, 645x690
>>120160655
Goddamn, Anon, author should've added you as a character
>>
>>120160784
>killed
Or he, you know, just like decides to not fuck the earth at the end of the series.
>>
>>120160782
I can't account for that
>>
Grind anti-sensei BBs into a powder, add to school water supply.
>>
I try to find a way to get out of this shitty manga which does literally nothing except train a bunch of losers into perfect killers who don't do shit.
>>
>>120160784
>popular manga with a planned end
>getting axed
You must be some kind of special retard.
>>
are antisensei balls odorless?

If so just grind them and spray them over class

If slow contact does not do anything, shoot him once to force him to move at mach 20, effectively killing him or hurting him enough to shoot him again
>>
>>120160410
killing him
>>
>rig the blackboard with explosives and that antisensei shit
>whole class starts shooting
>detonate explosives
Won't be enough probably, but at least I've tried.
>>
>nobody said the right answer
Wait for a shady sunglasses guy to show up and give me a shot of hyperoctopus serum. If I don't die from the rejection, I'll be a monster and duke it out with him at mach 20
>>
>>120161157
he starts to slightly melt when he's against anti-sensei gas.

He can just move at mach 20 to blow all the air away.
>>
File: 1405295928902.png (442 KB, 665x673) Image search: [Google]
1405295928902.png
442 KB, 665x673
Probably some emotional shitty way which is how the manga will end unless he willingly lets someone kill him.
>>
>>120160410
Glasslip. It was already deadly slow for a normal human, imagine how it is for someone on mark 20
>>
nuke it with portable nuclear bomb.
>>
>>120161302
There's literally a guy that tried that in the manga, three times.
>>
Do you think he would sacrifice his life to save his students?
>>
Make him fight Neuro.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.