[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Recent purchase thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: nihei.jpg (3 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
nihei.jpg
3 MB, 3264x2448
pic very related, french mail took more than half a fucling month
>>
kek, one job.
>>
>>120111677
I feel your pain
>in customs since December 28
>notification January 14
>>
File: Manga.jpg (1 MB, 1888x2024) Image search: [Google]
Manga.jpg
1 MB, 1888x2024
Children of the Sea, volumes 13 and 14 of Dorohedoro, Sunny, and Biscuit Hammer are all new purchases.
>>
>>120111762

In fact, I only got Blame and so on recently, but in France, more than 10 years old volumes are insanely hard to find, took me months to get th 9th volume of Blame and finaly got the artbook....

>12 years old artbook comign from japan >145.70€ .... i feel my pain to but as my favourite artist, i couldn't resist
>>
>>120111884
The 1th volume of Black Lagoon is out now
>>
>>120112132
10th*
>>
I just bought the other Onebukuro
>>
>>120111677

Hey not bad finding the 9th volume of Blame in french.

Canadien je suppose ?
>>
>>120111677
I ordered the 8 volumes of Oniichan no Koto , that were on sale on amiami, shipped them with rsal, maybe I will get them in 1 month, and I'm still waiting for an EMS package with strange plus
Later this month I will get the volume 13 of sidonia the one that has the drama cd
>>
Thinking about buying Yotsubato! vol. 1-12 in german. Any other German-fag knows if the translation is recommendable?
>>
>>120112634
français, le dernière parution du 9e tomme datte de 11 ans ... j'ai du l'acheter 30 € il était pas neuf, le logo de la bibliothèque y était encore....
>>
>>120112634
french, the 9th hasn't been reedited sonce like 10 years... got it for 30€... stolen from a library apparently, the seal of the library is still on it.
>>
>>120112747
where do you live ? In France we are waiting for 12th volume
>>
The latest Watamote, Tonari no Seki, Haruhi-chan, Strike Witches and GuP.
>>
>>120113205
I buy Japanese only. I'm Mexican, localized stuff here has bad quality and the good ones aren't interesting for me
>>
>>120113797
I france it vary a LOT depending of the popularity of the material
>>
>>120115253
I would like to get sidonia french edition for collection purposes but it would be really expensive and I'm not sure where to get them
>>
Italian here. Got lucky and found all BLAME for 5 only euros . They are the big volumes.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.