[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Death Parade ep1&2
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
Nona a cutie.

Also, I don't understand their problem. Being untrustworthy isn't as bad as being an actual cheater. One of them had to die right? Decim made the right choice. The whore deserved it.
>>
>One of them had to die right?

Oh boy, here we go.
>>
>>120103021
He wasn't untrustworthy for nothing. Bitch deserved to go to the void.
>>
she did cheat on him, but the nig was hate filled, and got them both killed bc of his unwillingness to forgive and live life.
>>
File: Fool!.jpg (80 KB, 471x635) Image search: [Google]
Fool!.jpg
80 KB, 471x635
>>120103021
Humans make mistakes you ignorant child. She regretted it.
>>
>>120103021
From now on /a/ is going to tear itself apart, arguing who deserved which end.
>>
Decim was right. Decim did nothing wrong. Machiko a whore.
>>
>>120103182
This. They should have gone both to the void. The man displayed to be an horrible human being during the trial.
>>
>>120103220
So "fear" is a sin now?
>>
>>120103182
>>120103220
Wow, these cucks. I hope you never have to deal with a cheating whore that has your child in your lifetime.
>>
>>120103182
>>120103190
That's too serious a problem though. They were about to be married. He had every right to be angry, and not forgive her.
>>
>>120103240
>both
>>
>>120103220
>>120103220
If there was the option to send everyone to the void based on how bad they are everyone would be sent to the void.
>>
Fuck all that shit, I would put my penis inside Nona and Miniskirt and squirt the willy milk into their ovaries
>>
>>120103240
>cucks
/tv/ please, the correct term is NTR.
>>
>>120103239
No, but pure hate is.
>>
>>120103021
>you will never teach nona this human emotion we call 'love'

Why even die.
>>
>>120103021
They were already dead
>>
>>120103021
Being untrustworthy could mean a lot of things, like being a cheater too or even a criminal.
>>
You faggots still don't understand that it wasn't about who was right or wrong or who committed worse sins, it was about who would have been a better candidate for reincarnation, and that was the wife.

If her "crime" wasn't cheating but murder, a much worse crime, this would have gotten 1/10th as many threads, but /a/ loses its collective shit the moment a woman cheats on a man in anime.
>>
>>120104038
It's muh male pride. Sincerily that guy was an asshole to her.
>>
>>120104038
Just people losing their shit at whiteknights defending a cheater
>>
File: 1421696690121.png (213 KB, 491x604) Image search: [Google]
1421696690121.png
213 KB, 491x604
>>
>Implying he wasn't acting suspect too
What was he doing in the woman's bathroom?
>>
If the guy actually had concrete proof of him being cucked he'd have been at least partially vindicated for the shit he pulled. As it was, he wrecked his relationship and their lives over a simmering suspicion fueled by a random convo by strangers that didn't even identify anyone.

Since the flashbacks have conclusively shown the wife did indeed cheat on him, I don't have any comments on her fate, but the man was not a better person in any way.

Why is there even any room for argument over this?
>>
>>120105104
Because the mere thought of a woman cheating sends half of /a/ into such a boiling rage that they ignore all logic in order to feel justified about the lack of women in their lives.
>>
Death parade proved that fetus have no souls
>>
>>120105169
You do you know that?
>>
Jesus christ /a/, just yesterday we finally had a Death Parade thread without the cuck shitposting
I though we were finally past this
>>
>>120105169
Only 2 people get to play the game.
What's your point? Even if the fetus had a soul it would've never been relevant to what events that went down in Quindecim.
>>
>>120105350
What would be the point of a fetus being judged anyway?
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.