[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>bridal veil TAKEEEEEEEEEUUUUUUUCHIIIIIIIIIIIIII I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 161
Thread images: 27
File: garden of avalon.jpg (81 KB, 540x753) Image search: [Google]
garden of avalon.jpg
81 KB, 540x753
>bridal veil

TAKEEEEEEEEEUUUUUUUCHIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
>>
>>120081797
Will we finally hear of the first gay wedding of the British Isles?
>>
>>120066992
>>
File: shiki calls it shit.jpg (38 KB, 272x100) Image search: [Google]
shiki calls it shit.jpg
38 KB, 272x100
>>120082745
>not tsukihime
FUCKING Takeuchi
>>
File: Fucking hell.jpg (35 KB, 336x318) Image search: [Google]
Fucking hell.jpg
35 KB, 336x318
>>120081797
Was this thread really necessary.
>>
>>120083431
Church knights and executors use magic of some sort?
>>
>>120083462
The other thread is already over the limit.
>>
>>120081797
So, does that mean Shirou is marrying her?
>>
File: 1420503156982.jpg (1 MB, 4000x2828) Image search: [Google]
1420503156982.jpg
1 MB, 4000x2828
>>120083270
Is G/O a Fuyuki-style war? It looks like its way more than just a 7-Servant battle-royale. I'd still want Tamamo to be included though.
>>120083334
Isn't Tamamo the Servant the 9-tails (nerfed down to one b/c Moon Cell) and the other 8 foxes just parts of her, rather than parts of Amaterasu?
>Her wish is simply to be summoned and help others.
Isn't her wish to devote herself to someone else completely as their wife?
>>
>>120083776
No, it means that Takeuchi is.
Shirou has Rin and Sakura has worms+Shinji.
>>
>>120083863
>Isn't Tamamo the Servant the 9-tails (nerfed down to one b/c Moon Cell) and the other 8 foxes just parts of her, rather than parts of Amaterasu?

Think of it like this; Tamamo is Arcuied, Nine-Tails is 100% Arcuied, and Ameratsu is Archetype Earth.

Tamamo is just a fraction, 9% of the real thing. You got one of the weakest incarnations, but she's also one of the least malevolent.

They are all 9% of the Nine tails, each represent a single tail. If they all come together they'll become something as strong as a hundred servants together. However Nine-Tails is still just an incarnation or envoy of the real big dog, Ammy.

An incarnation of an incarnation of a sort. Or a fraction of an incarnation in her current form.

Tamamo isn't entirely part of Ammy in the sense that if all of her comes together she'll become Ammy, that's not how it works. Ammy is still alive and in the world, since divine spirits of that level are outside of time itself. Tamamo is still something of an incarnation or envoy of her, despite her still being alive. If all the tails came together they'd become nine-tails, but Ammy is something even more so.
>>
>>120081797
>New Saber novel
Meanwhile, Strange Fake translations never.
>>
>>120084192
The guy is going to be working on it. The things only been out for like a week. Don't expect it for like three or four months.
>>
>>120081797
Transgender queer of England t(-.-)
>>
File: bad.jpg (72 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
bad.jpg
72 KB, 800x600
>>120084391
>t(-.-)
>>>/out/
>>
>>120084037
So she manages to be the strongest Caster despite being nerfed hard? I'd like to see her full power, maybe they'll put it in G/O.
>>
>>120081797
So it's just going to be about Saber's life alone in Avalon reflecting on her life? With Shirou maybe showing up?

Though something like this really does go to show how UBW is more an adaptation for fans which is nice. They really put in more effort with the BDs this time it looks like.
>>
File: ss (2014-07-03 at 05.57.21).png (28 KB, 680x436) Image search: [Google]
ss (2014-07-03 at 05.57.21).png
28 KB, 680x436
>>120085099
>I'd like to see her full power, maybe they'll put it in G/O.

Her full power literally can''t be summoned. That's why only a marginal incarnation is the only one summonable.

Only time power levels get high enough that something like that could come into play is CCC.
>>
>>120085389
>Only time power levels get high enough that something like that could come into play is CCC.
And Notes.
>>
>>120086168
If Nasu hasn't bothered to explain is because he acquired it himself and it's not something unfathomable for him to aquire.
>>
>>120085704
>>120085704
>>120085704
>>
>>120086100
It is though

Shit that Nasu directly wrote, he wrote an entire data-book and extra materials on every part of it and why it was just a different world-line and was entirely canon as every piece fits into place, and he wrote it as important to Fate as a franchise as a whole.

> Nasu: At first I'd aimed for CCC to be something that can be enjoyed on its own, even more so with Extra. And that Extra can be enjoyed even more with CCC, like Fate/hollow ataraxia to Fate/stay night.
>But as I wrote the scenario, I became aware of a desire to state the "answer" of the Fate series, which has been continuing for almost ten years now.
>After ten years, I finally realized that "this is what I wanted to say with the Fate series." If I'm able to complete this, then there'll no longer be anything left for me to say.

It is unquestionable canon, but it's not necessarily the same world-line as the fifth war. Why does everyone flip their shit like this is such a hard concept to take? The fact that Fate/Stay Night exists doesn't mean Apocrypha also does not exist, that's not how the system works at all. Shit isn't even hard to grasp unless you're just bitching for the sake of it.

>>120086147
>Things that happened in different world-lines aren't canon

I guess Fate route is the only canon story, and HF and UBW are non-canon shit.
>>
>>120086349
>If Nasu hasn't bothered to explain that means my headcanon is the correct headcanon and your headcanon is wrong
>>
>UBW turns into a Saber route
>no jackhammer
How assblasted would Rinfags be?
>>
>>120086429
Your head canon is making shit up and mine could mean anything because I am not deliberately making shit up.
>>
>>120086570
So you're simply refusing to attempt to come up with an explanation, and this entitles you to make fun of people who to attempt it.
>>
File: 1420249759079.jpg (479 KB, 1043x1452) Image search: [Google]
1420249759079.jpg
479 KB, 1043x1452
>>120085351
It does, and I'm glad ufotable did put some love into this work. Also, I think this is recompense for Takeuchi's Fate route adaptation.
>>
File: 1409100684718.png (117 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
1409100684718.png
117 KB, 400x386
>>120086480
>mfw hf turns into ilya route
>>
>>120086662
>So you're simply refusing to attempt to come up with an explanation
Yes because there's no need for one. Some anons are just thinking beyond what Nasu probably meant.
>>
>>120081797
sasuga Takeuchi
>>
>>120086349
Yes, because Shirou is nationally stronger than Kotomine, Bazett, and Ciel. And that totally makes sense despite the fact that he is around Kiritsugu level at his absolute max and would get shit on by both Bazett and Shiki at said max.
>>
>https://vndb.org/v50/chars#chars
>tag: impregnation
How, who, when?
Sakura is barren as fuck and Saber is a heroic spirit. That only leaves Caren and Rin.
Who is it?
>>
>>120083462
>old thread over 500 replies
>Was this thread really necessary.
Yeah.
>>
>>120086897
*naturally
>>
File: ilya stricken.png (594 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
ilya stricken.png
594 KB, 800x600
>>120086730
>Ilya's face when HF
>>
>>120086897
Not Shirou but future Shirou who followed his ideal probably.
>absolute max and would get shit on by both Bazett and Shiki at said max.
Did you miss the thread before this one?
>>
>>120086897
>>120086944
What the fuck are you trying to say?
>>
File: 1409179881180.jpg (130 KB, 640x718) Image search: [Google]
1409179881180.jpg
130 KB, 640x718
>>120086897
>Ciel
>weaker than Shirou
>>
>>120085389
>Konjiki Hakumen
What is that?
>Ninetails naked apron.
Nasu please.
>>
>>120086959
Actually, HF true is probably Ilya's happiest ending. She gets to reconcile with her onii-chan and finally dies happily.
>>
>>120086903
Haven't read Rin's eclipse scene?
>>
>>120087110
No I haven't, translations were kind of not very good when I last read FHA.
What happens in it?
>>
>>120087028
Archer isn't even that bad as a Servant, stat-wise.

Ciel is stated to be only capable of fighting your average servant defensively.

Ciel's magic potential is 100 all around. Shirou's is at best 70 in an extremely specific category.

Mind explaining to us how a monster with huge parameters in every category could only fight defensively against the future self of a person whose max potential is explicitly 7/10th of her's in a single category an nearly 0 in everything else?
>>
>>120086959
>>120086730
Ilya was happy for Sakura in HF since they get along partially due to how their histories line up.

Ilya has her own route, Heaven's Feel was never so much that route since Sakura always had a route as well, and this was her route.

What would Ilya's currently non-existant route entail? Hard to say because Nasu didn't feel like putting in half a year more of work.

>She became a key character in all routes, but her true identity and nature were only revealed in the final route.
>Ilya got along well with Shirou and had trouble deciding whether or not to kill him.
>She had a personal route during development. However, if that were made, then the release date of Fate/Stay Night would be delayed by another half a year. Thank God.

Couple routes ended up dropped for some reason, in this case though it was mainly just laziness.

Issei route
Ilya route
Caster route
Shinji route
>>
>>120087101
Opposed to actually living with him happily until death.
>>
File: 1359200924964.jpg (224 KB, 669x1000) Image search: [Google]
1359200924964.jpg
224 KB, 669x1000
>>120087191
Let the river flow on the body of Tohsaka.
>>
>>120087096
>What is that?
White face golden fur, or something

It's his word for Caster's complete form
>>
>>120087194
>fight defensively against the future self of a person whose max potential is explicitly 7/10th of her's in a single category an nearly 0 in everything else?
Hmm, I can't explain this because this scenario was never brought up. What was brought up was a a servant of unknown stats and unknown NP.
>>
>>120087281
Not her complete form, but Amaterasu. The two are different.
>>
>>120087257
That was just a sex scene with a creampie. Internal ejaculation only leads to impregnation on very, very rare occasions. Furthermore no indication was ever given that it lead to impregnation and Future! Rin was never said to have children.
>>
>>120087228
>Fate
Becomes a cup
>UBW
Heart ripped out
>HF normal
the person she wanted to protect dies

It's not a field of sunflowers but, it's the best ending she has.
>>
File: Hidden2.png (1 MB, 800x1799) Image search: [Google]
Hidden2.png
1 MB, 800x1799
>>120087228
You're trying to say Fate route is a happier ending for her? It really wasn't though, as a character HF was by far more complete for her and poetic.

She dies a year after the story no matter what anyway including fate route, but with this ending she reconnected with the small bit of family she had left rather than never addressing anything with him in Fate route out of fear since she doesn't want him treating her differently, coming to terms with her father, deciding her fate as a human, and resolving herself on everything.

It's the difference between getting an ice cream cone, and finding enlightenment in life.

The difference between finally becoming a family for real and addressing the cloud over their head that we know was still there half a year later in another route, or just doing shit until she dies in another few months while they never took a step forward together.
>>
>>120087316
The point is that she can fight, at absolute best, defensively against Servants, and she is an absolute beast an order of magnitude above Kotomine who is above Bazett who is above Shirou. Shirou does not display any potential to rise to Servant level on his own, is said to be 40 under the very specific condition of killing magi compared to Ciel's 100, and loses like a bitch to Bazett at his max trained level. There is no rational way to say he gets to Servant tier without being boosted by his contract or through the actual act of becoming a Heroic Spirit.
>>
>gil's GoB is strong enough to singlehandedly beat almost every servant with bare minimum effort
>archer's UBW is a weaker but spammier version
>apparently it sucks against everyone yet counters GoB perfectly

>Archer kills berserker in 6 different instances before getting killed, despite the insane gap in stats (DCC vs A+AA)
>nevermind archer having no A rank ability outside of using a foreign weapon

>True assassin has BCA stats yet loses badly against sabers BCC and archers DCC

>archer had a billion chances to kill shirou but waits until he's weak as shit and dying from lack of mana

>caladbolg II's explosion can severely hurt saber, but doesn't even scratch berserker

>archer doesn't just spam caladbolg IIs against every other master

>sakura's shadow becomes active in heaven's feel, yet there was nothing different at all early on that could have triggered it

>someone or something ordered the shadow and saber alter to capture berserker, even though sakura had no knowledge of it or intentions or anything "z-zouken s-somehow m-manipulated both!"

>archer was supposed to die from mana loss, yet despite being skewered all over and disappearing he still manages to come back the next day in battle

>rider dies in her first fight against saber, but somehow respawns again anyway

>sakuras muscles were completely torn from the gilgamesh attack yet she managed to take a walk outside before fainting

there must be a million more of this shit copy pastass
>>
>>120087456
>There is no rational way to say he gets to Servant tier without being boosted by his contract or through the actual act of becoming a Heroic Spirit.
There is.
It's called Nasu making shit up on the spot.
>>
>>120087456
Or maybe it's just being summoned into the Servant system. Similar to how Kojiro, despite just being some autist in life, has A+ ranked agility as a Servant.
>>
>>120087456
I am not discussing Nasu's shitty quotes again last thread showed how bullshit those are. And yet you keep fucking using them.
>>
>>120087502
More than half of these things aren't even remotely true
>>
>>120087535
Except Servants are on average weaker than they were in life. Try again.

Saber is explicitly noted to only match her original strength in life as a Servant under a prodigy like Rin.
>>
>>120087539
>Oh-no, Nasu doesn't give me the answers I want, so I'm going to bitch about them!

If the conformed to your opinions, I doubt you would be saying that.
>>
>>120087643
>Servants are on average weaker than they were in life
On average, certainly, because most of them are crazy bullshit demigod-tier heroes, and often literal demigods. That shouldn't apply to nobodies like Kojiro and Shirou, though. There is no hard-and-fast rule that Servant HAVE to be weaker than they were in life.
>>
>>120087644
>Oh-no, Nasu doesn't give me the answers I want, so I'm going to bitch about them!
No you fucking retard, he keeps contradicting himself in them. Having a discussion over the same quotes a second after we had one is fucking retarded.
>>
>>120087804
You just don't know how to read.
>>
>>120087456
Ciel doesn't have a NP and Bazett does. It's not all about the stats.
>>
>>120087933
Bazett's NP has nothing to do with her beating Shirou. It's all about the stats and experience. And that's not even max potential Bazett who is actually equal to Ciel. Ciel would shit on Shirou as well.
>>
>>120087874
You just used the Bazett beats Shirou card which comes from a Nasu powerlevel quote, and Ciel being able to only fight defensively against a unknown servant which is another of his power level quotes. Nasu's powerlevel quotes have been proven to be shit.
>>
>>120088083
No, you just don't like them and you're being bitchy about it.
>>
>>120087591

point out what's wrong then.
>>
>>120088083
Fact: Ciel is stronger than Bazett. Bazett at her max level would equal Ciel.
Fact: Ciel cannot beat Servants.
Fact: Bazett cannot beat Servants without the usage of Frag. If a Servant like Lancer knows about it, there is literally nothing she can do.
Fact: Bazett can beat max Shirou, and not once is it said that she needs Frag to do it.
Fact: Max Shirou cannot ever be Servant level.
>>
>>120087502
>>True assassin has BCA stats yet loses badly against sabers BCC and archers DCC
Assassins aren't supposed to be fighters. Those are two entirely different skill-sets. Someone who only excels in being a coward and taking advantage of someone in a weak position, of course he can't fight a warrior. Stats don't mean anything with him, he's nothing but a coward or vulture.
>>caladbolg II's explosion can severely hurt saber, but doesn't even scratch berserker
It took away a life in the VN
>>archer doesn't just spam caladbolg IIs against every other master
Charge time, mana, and the other servant would of course not let him.
>>sakura's shadow becomes active in heaven's feel, yet there was nothing different at all early on that could have triggered it
Fear, desire, and hope. The one she loved payed attention to her, he was in danger, she felt she had a chance for the first time, and that created something that was lost ten years ago anew. Hope. This hope/desire was hijacked by Angya who was connected to her. For ten years she was living as though she was dead, but finally an emotion was created within her that it could use.
>>archer was supposed to die from mana loss, yet despite being skewered all over and disappearing he still manages to come back the next day in battle
Spiritual core wasn't broken, although it was cracked. Independent Action skill allowed him to survive just barely. He never died, he retreated into spirit form.
>>rider dies in her first fight against saber, but somehow respawns again anyway
It's directly noted she hadn't died yet, as Zouken burned the book before she did. She didn't poof away, and this is the entire reason she has Independent Action as an extra skill. She had to retreat into spirit form once her contract with Shinji was broken.
>>sakuras muscles were completely torn from the gilgamesh attack yet she managed to take a walk outside before fainting
Her power is binding, she was able to temporarily stitch some things together.
>>
>>120088376
Not even all of them, but there's nowhere near enough room in one text to answer them all.
>>
>>120088306
>Bazett can beat max Shirou, and not once is it said that she needs Frag to do it.
Okay
>Max Shirou cannot ever be Servant level.
Says who?
>>
>>120088157
Because they are very vague, the unknown stat servant and unknown NP one comes to mind.
>>
>>120088492
If Shirou at his max can be beaten by hollow Bazett who cannot be Servants without her NP without specifically needing her NP, he cannot be Servant level. Unless you think Bazett can beat Archer just as easily.
>>
>>120088612
Where in his quote does it say that she can defeat max Shirou without her NP?
>>
>>120086480
Have you been watching the show? They've been pushing UBW True hard.

All this is is bait for Saberfags to spend money to get more of their waifu. Watch the second cour's BDs come with an alternate good end ending so they'll get people to shell out even more.
>>
File: archer skewered.png (287 KB, 592x600) Image search: [Google]
archer skewered.png
287 KB, 592x600
>>120087502
>apparently it sucks against everyone yet counters GoB perfectly
UBW isn't just "GoB, but less so", it has a clearly defined advantage when the reality marble has been manifested.

>Archer kills berserker in 6 different instances before getting killed, despite the insane gap in stats (DCC vs A+AA)
Stats don't mean shit.
>nevermind archer having no A rank ability outside of using a foreign weapon
Broken Phantasms.

>True assassin has BCA stats yet loses badly against sabers BCC and archers DCC
Stats don't mean shit.

>archer had a billion chances to kill shirou but waits until he's weak as shit and dying from lack of mana
He doesn't just want to kill Shirou any time, he would prefer to make Shirou give up on his ideals. His murderous impulses generally come when Shirou is being particularly bone-headed and self-destructive.

>caladbolg II's explosion can severely hurt saber, but doesn't even scratch berserker
Do you know nothing about Berserker whatsoever?

>archer doesn't just spam caladbolg IIs against every other master
There aren't really many chances to do that, and Servants are good at blocking shots aimed at their masters.

>sakura's shadow becomes active in heaven's feel, yet there was nothing different at all early on that could have triggered it
You're a dumbass, Zouken's actions were different because he noticed the effect Shirou has on Sakura.

>someone or something ordered the shadow and saber alter to capture berserker, even though sakura had no knowledge of it or intentions or anything "z-zouken s-somehow m-manipulated both!"
No idea what you're talking about here.

>archer was supposed to die from mana loss, yet despite being skewered all over and disappearing he still manages to come back the next day in battle
Independent Action, it was just a flesh wound.

>rider dies in her first fight against saber, but somehow respawns again anyway
She doesn't die, she just goes into spirit form.

I ran out of room.
>>
>>120088612
Bazett defeated Servants in HA, please. Avenger even though shit tier is still a servant and he knows he would lose to her.
>>
>>120088306
>>120088306
>cannot ever be Servant level.
HOW?

Shiki's dad, who retired for six years, thought Kouma was not especially fast at all.

Kouma, the same fucker who can fight on equal terms with Servants that own rank B Noble Phantasms.

The reason Bazett wins is because of the anti-magus aspect of her skillset. It has nothing to do with powerlevels.
>>
>>120088678
It talks about how she manhandles him, saying even BPing her wouldn't work. If he was Servant level in that state, it would say that she cannot beat him without Frag. She cannot beat a Servant without using it, so he is not Servant level. Not that hard of a thought process.
>>
File: 10.jpg (161 KB, 605x489) Image search: [Google]
10.jpg
161 KB, 605x489
>Powerlevel shitfling
Bail.
>>
>>120088817
>She cannot beat a Servant without using it
Explain Avenger.
>>
>>120088804
Kouma who was doing nothing but being a retard. He specifically didn't even have a sense of self until the end of the fight, nor did he use his crimson whatever abilities. And that is a case of type advantage.

So you're saying Bazett could beat Archer?
>>
>>120088817
>saying even BPing her wouldn't work.
That's because of Frag.
>>
>>120088896
Avenger is a worthless piece of shit.
>>
>>120088817
Why do people talk highly about Broken Phantasms? It requires a chant to even use the thing. And Saber easily avoided it when she directly faced it while protecting another person and she doesn't even have Protection from Arrows.
>>
>>120088950
But he is still a SERVANT. Hmm?
>>
>>120089020
Not all Servants are identical? Crazy idea.
>>
>>120088943
It mentions that she is superior in all ways, and that not even BP would change the flow of battle. Even if that means Frag, which it doesn't even seem to imply, she is still above him completely.
>>
>>120089049
I know but you keep saying Servant like it's a big thing.
>>
>>120089092
Well most Servants aren't worthless pieces of shit.
>>
>>120089020
When you talk about Servants, you don't include Avenger, Hans, or Dumas. Weak-shit is weak-shit and doesn't apply to the average or even below average thing. Real Avenger was even weaker than hollow Avenger.
>>
>>120088376
>>caladbolg II's explosion can severely hurt saber, but doesn't even scratch berserker
It took away a life in the VN

never stated anywhere.
>>
>>120089173
Yes it was.
>>
>>120088906
>you're saying Bazett could beat
Bazett has proven that she can defeat Servants in F/HA.
The only Kouma we knew that was worth anything was the Kouma that fought Kiri, because any other Koumas that followed were weaker than the real Kouma that fought Kiri.
Kouma had sense of self. That's why he fought. He just didn't know what pain was before Kiri almost beheaded him.

>type advantage
Nanaya Kiri thought someone who can fight Servants on equal terms was nothing speed-wise.

You can't be on equal terms with Servants if Servants can just beat you up willy-nilly before you lift a finger because you're slow. This clearly implies that Kiri was moving far faster than an average Servant and that humans can achieve such levels.

That said, the Nanaya are cheaters, since their bloodline has been preserved from the early 800s, 300 years removed from when King Arthur (Saber) existed in Britain.
>>
>>120089173
Well, it might have. An alternative explanation is that his deflecting it reduced the damage to him.
>>
>>120089074
>Technique, experience, and battle power
>Technique, experience
That doesn't mean strength at all
>battle power
This could mean anything including Frag.
>>
>>120089159
Weak shit is weak shit. But tell us what the stat parameters are of those weak Servants. Do go on.
>>
So what do you think the story will involve?

Is it even gonna connect to UBW at all? I mean throwing in Saber and Avalon seems like it's coming straight out of left field.
>>
>>120088697

>No idea what you're talking about here.

Why did the shadow travel all the way to illyas house and bring along saber just to capture berserker? sakura had no memories of it and had no desire to do so and zouken can't tell the shadow what to do.

it's just convenient for the plot for the shadow to come out at daytime specifically to fuck over everyone's plans.
>>
>>120089277
We ain't talking about no Nanaya, but modern humans. Nanaya are not modern humans. They're way less mongrel than humans that live in the current time.
>>
>>120089268
>Yes it was.

read the VN again, he didn't lose a single life outside of the shitty anime pandering to saberfags.
>>
>>120089277
Not without Frag. If you're talking about abusing the loops, we literally have no idea how that final loop actually happened. She could have timed it so some of them killed themselves for all we know.

Kouma's strength comes from being part oni, blowing shit up with fire, and using some kind of martial art. He did nothing but use his natural strength to randomly charge like a retard, so he obviously wasn't at his peak. If you think Kiri was Servant level, then you think Shiki is Servant level, oh wait Nasu said he wasn't.
>>
File: 1304403069455.jpg (107 KB, 487x464) Image search: [Google]
1304403069455.jpg
107 KB, 487x464
Really?

Fucking really?

Do we fucking need even more Saber bullshit?

Holy fuck, dude. This is getting ridiculous.
>>
>>120089339
Avenger has no official stat rank, but he's noted to be the weakest servant, on a scale where we have servants with all E rank stats already.

He would have to be below E rank.

Hans has all E rank aside from one stat, and he's noted to have no fighting ability. If it came down to a physical fight with him any almost anything else, it wouldn't go very well. Shota can't even throw a punch so much.

Shakespeare literally cannot even fight back against anyone, including humans. It's due to one of his skills in exchange for something else.

They're servants you have to use in a certain way. Like shedinja.
>>
>>120089397
I dunno, do not presume to question the ways of evil shadow things. They are very mysterious.
>>
>>120081797
What if it finally gets revealed that Archer's holy grail war was similar to the Fate route, and in the end he shows up at Avalon with Saber a la Last Episode
>>
>>120089397
Sakura was also awake the entire time

Zouken notes the reason Shadow keeps targeting strong servants to make its own, is to have some insurance agaisnt Zouken himself. He just laughs at it trying to plot against him like that.
>>
>>120089499
Shiki has the potential to surpass his father. He is clearly not there yet. At the point were DAAs can't even react to him properly.
And as has been said, the Kouma that fought Kiri is the strongest Kouma. Every other Kouma after that Kouma is a weaker version.
>>
File: saber grin.png (231 KB, 443x530) Image search: [Google]
saber grin.png
231 KB, 443x530
>>120089531
>Do we fucking need even more Saber bullshit?
Yes.
>>
>>120089310
So you think she could keep up and overwhelm Archer? That's what you're arguing.

Using Fragarach means that the person was screwed over enough that they have to use a trump card. So that means you think she can force Archer into a corner when hollow makes it clear that any Servant that just fights her normally is going to win easily. Lancer even goes something like D rank Frag would sting a bit, but she poses no threat unless I go and use Gae Bolg for our symbolic battle.
>>
>>120089499
Bazett still defeated Servants.
The Kouma that fought Kiri was the stronger Kiri than the other Koumas that showed up later. And he didn't charge randomly like a retard. Kiri was just too fast for him. And like people have been saying, Nanaya are not like regular humans. They trace their blood's purity from 300 years after Saber lived in Britain.
>>
>>120089627
That's using assassin surprise modfiers. Not even Arc can react to that. In a straight up fight, Shiki still gets served. Where the hell did you get that idea about Kouma? The only thing we have is the TATARI version, but he's obviously quite a bit updated to the modern day version.
>>
File: shiki.gif (39 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
shiki.gif
39 KB, 500x500
>>120089639
Fuck off, Seibah. We need Tsukihime.
>>
File: lancer vs archer.png (477 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
lancer vs archer.png
477 KB, 800x600
Why is Archer a hipster
>>
>>120089531
Think of the other potential short stories that Nasu could have written, but we got this instead.

Countless fucking things that would make more sense; a story focusing on Shirou, maybe show insights into his head, which the anime is sorely lacking, or maybe a story focusing on Rin, and seeing her perspective on how things in the first cour went down, or maybe a story that bridged the gap between Zero and UBW. I don't know.

I want to say I'm mad, but it's just to be expected at this point. The amount of Saber bullshit is getting out of control.
>>
>>120089796
The Era of Seiba is forever. Embrace it, and you too will find enlightenment.
>>
>>120089670
>So you think she could keep up and overwhelm Archer? That's what you're arguing.
No which is why I don't believe in her defeating max Shirou and find it bullshit. Shirou has showed enough feats in FSN that far surpass her.
>>
>>120089746
I haven't read RDG in a while, but I'm pretty sure Kiri doesn't outspeed him in the normal sense. The Nanayas run around the battlefield like spiders using weird movements to make up for their regular human nature.
>>
>>120089785
>That's using assassin surprise modfiers
Arc got killed opening a door.
Satsujinki killed THREE DAA after lurking in the shadows nowhere near close to how Arcueid was with Shiki.

The TATARI version is based on Shiki's apprehensions and fears, which is the KT version of Kouma, not the real Kouma. The KT Kouma is far weaker than the RDG Kouma.
>>
>>120089796
We need more Shikis to make things even more complicated.
>>
File: 1408378808864.jpg (16 KB, 180x180) Image search: [Google]
1408378808864.jpg
16 KB, 180x180
>>120089838
Hey, how else is Nasu going to make up for the fact that there is no Fate adaptation?
>>
>>120089875
So you're just being a dumbass?
>>
>>120089884
>Arc got killed opening a door.
Should've used the peephole.
>>
>>120089881
>but I'm pretty sure Kiri doesn't outspeed him in the normal sense
Then reread it again. Kiri traded initial blows (more like avoided and kept hitting Kouma's arms) and then just kept dodging each of Kouma's attacks until his weapon got stuck in Kouma's neck.

Now, the thing that seals this is Kiri directly says in RDG's text that Kouma's speed was nothing special "after I got used to it". And the reason for this is because Kiri was retired for six years raising Shiki. Kiri was rusty.
>>
>>120087368

Some people like to hope and assume very very hard. Some of those people also like to edit vndb tags
>>
>>120089858
Don't you "lads" have a containment thread to talk about cuck porn in?
>>
>>120089838
>The amount of Saber bullshit is getting out of control.
Is it really? What was the last "Saber bullshit" work we got?

People like to spaz out every time they spot a blond ahoge, but really. Does a Saber descendant appearing in the Waver novel mean that's a 100% Saber book too? No. Calm down.
>>
>>120090018
>Saber, King of Cucks
They'll never get this one down.
>>
>>120089930
No because I also don't know what else she has, she did defeat some servants so maybe she has more than what I know. Maybe Nasu knows this, and she can probably fuck Archer up.
>>
>>120090051
>Does a Saber descendant appearing in the Waver novel mean that's a 100% Saber book too?
There's a Saber descendant? Who?
>>
>>120090007
Thought as much, so in the end it was nothing more than head canon.
>>
Are there any 100% human heroic spirits who didn't have their powers handed to them?
>>
File: Saber ass grabbed.jpg (25 KB, 349x299) Image search: [Google]
Saber ass grabbed.jpg
25 KB, 349x299
Yay. More Saber porn to come.
>>
File: 1415332774149.jpg (30 KB, 621x354) Image search: [Google]
1415332774149.jpg
30 KB, 621x354
>>120090080
>>
>>120090018
>cuck
Please keep that in /v/ we use NTR around this parts.
>>
>>120089892
Let's make a Saber that's named Shiki.
>>
>>120090051
Plus, they're forgetting that Saber is a class, not a person. You can't really complain about one single Saber person like Arturia or Mordred because they don't get books all the time about them, but their other lookalikes do.
>>
>>120090133

Grey. She has Mordred's lance, looks like Seiba and is possibly descended from Bedevere.

From the Waver Files or whatever their name is.
>>
>>120090133
Mordred, obviously. Mordred never reproduced because "it" was killed by Saber, so there are no Saber descendants.
Though there might be Nero descendants, no wait his kid died. What about a Romulus descendant?
>>
File: 1420663216144.jpg (1 MB, 1965x1148) Image search: [Google]
1420663216144.jpg
1 MB, 1965x1148
>>120090146
Andersen
Robin Hood
Nero

Check the list
>>
>>120090051
>Saber gets a short story UBW BD
>Saber gets ANOTHER clone in Case Files

It's bullshit. I mean the Waver novel had potential; focusing on smaller side characters. I mean they even used Luvia, but no, they gotta shove Saber in there.
>>
>>120090082
She cannot defeat Servants except under the specific condition of making them use their Noble Phantasm, something she cannot do within the story without having Avenger act as psycho-bait. Seriously, Lancer points that he could take her easy as pie if he just melees her.
>>
>>120090146
Hassan.
>>
File: 1417999342780.jpg (176 KB, 901x740) Image search: [Google]
1417999342780.jpg
176 KB, 901x740
We all know who Saber's real lover is.
>>
>>120090175
Have you been to a Saber thread? It's cuck shit, not NTR.
>>
>>120090245
And just because there's a Saber clone in there doesn't mean it's suddenly all about her, anon.
>>
Just finished ep 12 of UBW, who else was shocked that they used Disillusion from the DEEN anime as the ED? Simply amazing.
>>
>>120090220
>looks like Seiba and is possibly descended from Bedevere.
>from Bedivere
Bedivere's a dude.
>>120090234
Nero could have had plenty of bastards. She said she enjoyed having a harem in her past.
>>
>>120089838
>a story focusing on Shirou, maybe show insights into his head, which the anime is sorely lacking, or maybe a story focusing on Rin, and seeing her perspective on how things in the first cour went down, or maybe a story that bridged the gap between Zero and UBW.
Stop. I don't want to get mad at this.
>>
>>120090277

Old Men? Isn't that Rin's real lovers?

Aside from the women she lusts over.
>>
>>120090237
Li Shuwen
Andersen
Lu Bu
Robin
Tsuda
Lancelot
Vlad Tepes
>>
>>120088697
>Do you know nothing about Berserker whatsoever?
I'm 100% sure caladbolg II took away one of berserkers lives.
UFOtable anime decided to change that and make saber the one who did it for some bullshit reason.
>>
>>120090252
>Seriously, Lancer points that he could take her easy as pie if he just melees her.
Lancer is a fucking amazing servant though. EMIYA isn't that great.
>>
>>120090160
>>120090277
Awww sheeit
>>
>>120090327

And dudes can reproduce. Your point?
>>
>>120090348
Maybe not Lancelot

He had the Lady Lake
>>
>>120090312
Your point? It's blatantly shoved in there to sell copies because it's more Saber.

Just like how the UBW box has Saber front and center. She's popular, I get it, but it's getting shameless.
>>
>>120090237
Why is there still a sheet with fake Moses?
>>
>>120090187
Also give her a power that would make her possible to kill servants with.
>>
>>120090351
In the VN he turns and attacks it right before it hits him, and there's a big cloud of dust. Maybe the explosion killed him and he regenerated (remember they don't know about God Hand yet at that point), or maybe him deflecting it negated the damage.
Thread replies: 161
Thread images: 27

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.