[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you were a cute 2D girl, which MC would you want to be impregnated
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1421592489587.jpg (713 KB, 1300x948) Image search: [Google]
1421592489587.jpg
713 KB, 1300x948
If you were a cute 2D girl, which MC would you want to be impregnated by /a/?
>>
>There are people on /a/ who don't want to be the gyaru slut.
>>
>>120067210
But being delinquent girl is best.

Specially if you find a cute shy lesbian girl to love.
>>
>>120067137

I'd be a gold digger above all else.
>>
>>120067210
What if I want to fuck the gyaru?
>>
>>120067210
>Implying I wouldn't stay as a delinquent and shoot for so yuri with a shy goodie two shoes girl
>>
>>120067137
I want to say Araragi but I dont want to NTR my waifu so I really don't know. m-maybe you a-anon..?
>>
>>120067249

I can imagine becoming a delinquent protector of cute girls. The halls would cheer for their Onee-sama, their hero.
>>
>never wanted to be the little girl
>everyone on these goddamn boards wants to be the little girl
>just wanted to fuck the little girl
>not sure why anyone would want to be a little girl
>say nothing since I got here in 2007
>only breaking silence now because
Actually I don't know why, I guess I thought I'd get the joke, but why the fuck do so many of you want to have femdoms or be lolis or do other submissive shit so often? Is it just a vocal half, or is this board really leaning to sub personalities or something?
>>
>>120067210
>not wanting the delinquent to stay a delinquent

faggot
tomboy is fine too
>>
I guess Araragi. At least he isn't your typical "nice guy". Also Kanbaru threesomes.
>>
>>120067440
>At least he isn't your typical "nice guy"
Yeah, he's a male power fantasy otaku pandering self-insertion gary stu with gay vampires powers that won't shut up
>>
File: Me.png (55 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
Me.png
55 KB, 300x400
>>120067425
It's good to know I'm not the only one.
With so many little girls around there's gotta be someone to protect them and that's why I've always wanted to be an onii-chan.
I still have my little girl persona though.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.