[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why the fuck did Time Accel have to be a fucking Reality Marble?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: Shirou_needs_an_explanation.jpg (12 KB, 251x251) Image search: [Google]
Shirou_needs_an_explanation.jpg
12 KB, 251x251
Why the fuck did Time Accel have to be a fucking Reality Marble? There were plenty of other ways they could've made magic with similar effect, it's like they're tossing out Reality Marbles as if it was candy or something.
>>
I sure would like some candy right now.

Why isn't there a van with a nice stranger inside who hands out candy?
>>
>>120055216
It's all good, Fate/Zero isn't canon anymore.
>>
>Time Accel

It's Time Alter: Double Accel you filthy secondary.
>>
>>120055349
Nasu can go choke on an eggplant.
>>
File: BF929FX.jpg (560 KB, 1936x2592) Image search: [Google]
BF929FX.jpg
560 KB, 1936x2592
>>120055611
Zero is fanfiction. The Waver novel with the latest Saber clone is canon.

Deal with it.
>>
>>120055216
I'm pretty sure it's just a bounded field
Urobutcher a shit
>>
>>120055609
I mixed the name up
>secondary
If I had started with Fate/Zero I wouldn't have kept following the franchise.
>>
It is not a reality marble. Time Alter is a reality alteration magecraft. It is not Kiritsugu's (or Norikata's) internal world.
>>
>>120056066
This. Didn't Kiritsugu's dad want to use time alter magic to reach the root, or something?
>>
How broken would Shirou be if he could use both time accel and UBW?
>>
>>120056091

The general battleplan was "make myself immortal, then accelerate time to infinity when everything returns to the root".
>>
>>120055216
Fanfiction.
>>
>>120056194
>>120055680
>>120055349
Lrn2Japanese, faggots.
>>
>>120056223
Wait what the fuck are they talking about.
>>
>>120056162
I've been wondering but isn't time manipulation the 5th true-magic?
Did Urobutcher drop the ball with Time Alter?
>>
>>120056303
Interview with Nasu where he compared the general atmosphere of different Fate works.
>>
File: Gay Black Priest.gif (134 KB, 221x221) Image search: [Google]
Gay Black Priest.gif
134 KB, 221x221
>>120056162
So basically sort of like 「Heaven」?

>>120056372
The whole thing about Time Alter was that it only affected the user. It was less straight-up time bullshit and more significantly increasing the user's perception and reflexes.
>>
>>120056372

Fate/Zero says time manipulation is more advanced, being able to reverse time and change the past. Time alteration just puts a throttle on the natural flow of time. It's pretty basic.
>>
>>120056372
Time Alter and Blue are two different things.
>>
>>120055216
> It is classified as High-Thaumaturgy in the form of a Bounded Field that can be regarded as a TYPE of Reality Marble in a way, but still not something extraordinarily difficult to utilize like other time related magecraft or something on the level of the True Magic that is unable to be replicated.
you dumb fucks.
>>
>>120056445
>The whole thing about Time Alter was that it only affected the user.

That's only with Kiritsugu's degraded version. Norikata's complete version was able to set up bounded fields of altered time flows, like his plants that seem to never age.
>>
>>120056459
Yes, but the question was why, and if it was a distinction without a difference.
>>
Butcher had no idea what Nasuverse terminologies meant and decided for the most cool sounding one, instead.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.