[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wait, why did the guy go to heaven?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
Wait, why did the guy go to heaven?
>>
>>120013670
Because Decim fucked up.
>>
The girl never cheated but she lied to sac herself
>>
>>120013770
She did cheat. She felt bad about it. She feels sorry for her husband.
She did cheat.
>>
>>120013770
She cheated once.
>>
>>120013770
Yeah, that was my impression too, that she was saying that shit to save her husband.
>>
>>120013670
Ginko sucks in this universe.
>>
>>120013832
>>120013850
Okay, but the guy basically killed his wife out of jealousy. After finding out she was pregnant, he still hit her with the dart.

Even if she cheated, the guy should also go to hell.
>>
Just watch ep 2.
>>
>>120013911
Who appointed you judge?
>>
>>120013911
He was right all along
>>
>>120013670
Because he isn't a slut.
>>
>>120014271
So what?
>>
>>120013911

Killing your wife isn't wrong if she cheated on you.
>>
>>120013670
Because Autist-Ginko can't into human reasoning.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.